@Blackpinkhouse is CANCELED

• To get back at him I'm going to start dating his precious Minju.

She's so dreamy.

Keep your grubby paws away from her. And how could you even betray Krystal like that, not cool.

didn't you make this thread exactly because he's OVER izone???

minju is old news it's all minjI (with an "I" now) lol

(actually I don't know who BPhouse's fav in NJ are)

Minji is my fave. She is super charming with her fanservice.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

And NO i am not over Izone lmao. The badge i uploaded can just as easily be replaced , that'll probably happen if NJ out unique listens Ive X(

• interesting

the battle for blackpinkhouse's heart...like every good love triangle will he go with his first love vie en rose the one who's by his side through thick and thin or will his attention be drawn towards to the new thing...

stay tuned for the next episode of dragonball BPhouse

• So if Babymoster blows up, blinkhouse is going to buy their badge?

• Bruce is awesome if you enjoy listening to vocals by someone that sounds like they have emphysema and stage 4 lung cancer. #it’stimetohangitup#

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!