@Blackpinkhouse is CANCELED

• I've never seen anything that disgusting in my life.

How the actual **** do you go from the ultimate WizOne to a mother ******* bunnie???

I've never been so done with akp in my life.

screw-you-guys-im-going-home.gif

• I don't think I'm on allkpop enough to understand this forum tea

Apparently he's "found love (barf)" with a NJ stan all because they like Bruce Springsteen. He is even rocking a NJ badge right now. This was the only other guy besides me that wanted NJ to pack their bags and go back to wherever they came from.

Now he's disrespecing Iz"One and IVE and LSF over childish patheic puppy love.

• it's the five stages of grief

1. disbandment and denial

2. anger that minju wasn't part of LSFM

3. what bphouse wouldn't give for IVE and LSFM and soloists and ABK48 to all just disband and return to Izone

4. depression that whilst 99.99% of fans have moved he, he seems to be stuck in the past

5. he's super shy super shy But wait a minute while NJ make you mine, make you mine he's all nervous 'cause NJ on his my mind all the time he wants tell you but he's super shy, super shy

• I don't think I'm on allkpop enough to understand this forum tea

BlackpinkHouse is a WIZONE, so only supported IVE and LSFM as they had ex-Izone members in them and disparaged NewJeans, calling them newbeans for months. And then he did an about face, started calling them by their proper name, admitted some of their stuff was good, asked a Tokki to marry him and bought a NewJeans LE badge.

But Drew_B still hates NewJeans so its BETRAYAL!!!!!!

Eric Cartman Crying GIF - Eric Cartman Crying You Betrayed Me - Discover &  Share GIFs

• I can't decide if I want to give you an angry or laughing reaction.

• BlackpinkHouse is a WIZONE, so only supported IVE and LSFM as they had ex-Izone members in them and disparaged NewJeans, calling them newbeans for months. And then he did an about face, started calling them by their proper name, admitted some of their stuff was good, asked a Tokki to marry him and bought a NewJeans LE badge.

But Drew_B still hates NewJeans so its BETRAYAL!!!!!!

Eric Cartman Crying GIF - Eric Cartman Crying You Betrayed Me - Discover &  Share GIFs

He bought the badge??? It wasn't gifted??????

Ban me. Perma please.

• You’re only going to drive him further away with your vehement disapproval, tsk tsk. Have we learnt nothing from romeo and juliet? Forbidden love is a huge trope, yall, and for good reason. People only cherish what they have to fight for, not what they can easily obtain :pepe-use-head:

• I can't decide if I want to give you an angry or laughing reaction.

angry since I recited the lyrics of "the enemy"

Now he's disrespecing Iz"One and IVE and LSF over childish patheic puppy love.

and to think prior to like this year we all made fun of bphouse and his paranormally socially relationship with izone

I guess us cynics finally got to him

• Bro, you dont understand. Kpopjop uploaded two of the greatest albums ever made in human history, by the greatest musician in modern history. Literally the only person i will ever call my idol in this lifetime.

It touched me to my core.

Bruce gave me life when i needed it the most. :emotionalpepe: .

Give this man 10 minutes of your life and just tell me that he won't have you doing things you never thought you would do. You cant. The man has written hundreds of songs, not 2 minute streaming stuff you see being churned out these days by Garageband, we're talking literal rock operas, EPIC 10 minute magnum opuses omg. With REAL stories, lyrics with REAL meanings, and instrumentals that are unmatched except by one other modern songwriter.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• don't do it ves

don't succumb to the dark mod powers!!!

the holy light of the administration compels thee!!!

Remember that scene at the end of Return of the Jedi when The Emperor was electrocuting Luke? That's Ves ultimate fantasy. If I can't be turned then I will be destroyed.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!