NCT 127 taeil motorcycle accident

• sometimes I wonder if you ever sit there and think about the dumb shit that comes out of your mouth sometimes....seriously....My brother was hit while fixing his bike on the side of the rode, was break checked and went rolling down a highway, he STILL wants one. And OWNS one right now. While the rest of us worry for him, he doesn't gaf. Some people LOVE motorcycles. they fall off, they get back on one. It doesn't matter if the guy needs his legs or not, if this is something he can afford, something he enjoys, and went and got the license to drive one, let him have it. He's not a damn child.

We don't know how the accident happened, did someone hit him, was he going to fast? no one knows, but the unfortunate thing is , he broke a bone and needs surgery. Sure it could have been worse, he could have been killed etc, but all motorcyclists for the most part knows the risk factors. My brother gears up every time he jumps on his. Don't assume they need to be treated like children and can't even drive a vehicle they want. That's absurd.

I get your point of view. But near my house there is a cross in the ground. Guy died there on motorcycle. So maybe I came from different place.

Also I've just compared how it is in sports. When pro's have it in contract. I was just saying. It's not that I criticized him in any way. Ps: he can always ride a bike when he will end Idol life.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I get your point of view. But near my house there is a cross in the ground. Guy died there on motorcycle. So maybe I came from different place.

Also I've just compared how it is in sports. When pro's have it in contract. I was just saying. It's not that I criticized him in any way. Ps: he can always ride a bike when he will end Idol life.

he can ride one now. Just because you saw an accident doesn't mean its going to just happen to everyone. My brother installed after market parts to make himself louder so people can hear him coming. The worst thing about bikes is that people don't hear or see them coming sometimes. Some people are very intelligent and know exactly what they need to be safe. Him having a motorcycle is no different then any other transportation people can still get in accidents in cars, trucks, etc, sure argue that a car is safer if you want. the point is he's a grown ass man, and he can do as he pleases. Do i like bikes? absolutely not, not after seeing what my brother went through, but if this is what he enjoys who are we to say he can't?

20230815_094935.jpg20230815_094957.jpg

• it really worked out for him considering he is having surgery

Gurl stop being overdramtic. U can slip during winter and get fraction that needs surgery. Or accidentally hit ur toe on the doorway and need surgery...;judgingpepe:

• Nope most people think a motorcycle is like riding a bike NOOO it's far more dangerous than any form of travel the very high speeds plus the way you handle a motorcycle and it's weight is much different than a bike and has its own host of concerns let alone the fact you have to contend with being on the open road with cars. In top of this most idols aren't the smartest tools in the shed. Common sense becomes harder to comeby when you're parents are a company that raised you to sing dance etc and doing basic life things like normal people is alien to you as the staff do everything for you out of sight out of mind. Academic smart doesn't mean life smart 200 IQ means jack shit if you haven't figured out why you don't put a fork in a light socket.

In oder to drive one, he needs a license. And to get the licence , he had to do some tests and lectures. But i got u, he got his license from cereal box.

• In oder to drive one, he needs a license. And to get the licence , he had to do some tests and lectures. But i got u, he got his license from cereal box.

Ironically getting q motorcycle license is supposed to be harder than a car license. Likely because of the dangers associated with riding them. Almost killed a biker yesterday. I drive an SUV so he would be dead. This clown 🤡 decided traffic didn't apply to him and attempted to pass me as im taking a left turn in the turning lane and this jackass is coming the wrong way on the opposing lane of traffic basically coming from my left a lane no vehicle should ever be approaching me from. Almost got himself killed by tboning the front end of the truck

• wishing best of luck to taeil in his recovery and surgery x

also the victim blaming in this thread is appalling, maybe we should start holding cars/trucks more accountable for not being able to fckn drive properly on the road idfk. its always the one not in the cars fault even when we were following all the road laws and they werent.

imagewe are the two as oneimage
    tumblr_87c871885fc1b1ac179f7fad3f66c807_97657e41_540_5.gif

• wishing best of luck to taeil in his recovery and surgery x

also the victim blaming in this thread is appalling, maybe we should start holding cars/trucks more accountable for not being able to fckn drive properly on the road idfk. its always the one not in the cars fault even when we were following all the road laws and they werent.

In my country they are almost always at fault. They either drive fast or are impatient and are always cutting off cars. i have no idea if this makes sense in english, i cannot explain it :( i also don't drive and I'm not familiar with a lingo. The point is they always try to squeeze in between cars and cars cannot see them. Not only cars but trucks and buses.

A month ago a guy hit a women on a zebra because he was inpatient and he didn't see the semafor light change. He hurt her really bad. I hope the woman is recovering well

• In my country they are almost always at fault. They either drive fast or are impatient and are always cutting off cars. i have no idea if this makes sense in english, i cannot explain it :( i also don't drive and I'm not familiar with a lingo. The point is they always try to squeeze in between cars and cars cannot see them. Not only cars but trucks and buses.

A month ago a guy hit a women on a zebra because he was inpatient and he didn't see the semafor light change. He hurt her really bad. I hope the woman is recovering well

i understand what you're saying no worries. :red-heart: there is definitely a lot of reckless drivers for sure but it goes for all parties :(
    and in taeil's case, it was another vehicle that ran a red light, so it was the other party's fault :(
    it just irritates me in situations like these, when people blame the one not in the wrong over the a car driver because i walk to work every day and get this close to drivers nearly hitting me on a weekly basis (literally happened today!) because they werent paying attention. i look both ways, and a lot of times im already in the middle of the cross walk way past stopping. and a car almost hits me because they werent paying attention and when i express my frustration about how people cant drive/dont pay attention, ive had many people told me that i was in the wrong... because cars are dangerous... im the one to blame? it makes no sense! :((( y'know? aaaa

that is surely sad, i hope she's doing well too :((

imagewe are the two as oneimage
    tumblr_87c871885fc1b1ac179f7fad3f66c807_97657e41_540_5.gif

• Just light or "traffic light" . Did you actually mean the animal zebra though? I'm sorry if I sound ignorant, but they have zebras in the Balkans?!

Sorry, i went full balkan here 😅 no idea why. At least I could have spelt semafor as semaphore 😅 Yes, traffic lights and zebra or a crosswalk. I went with the shorter one :) i think that other countries call it zebra crossing too. Just googled it, brits call it too :) it's shorter!

• Sorry, i went full balkan here 😅 no idea why. At least I could have spelt semafor as semaphore 😅 Yes, traffic lights and zebra or a crosswalk. I went with the shorter one :) i think that other countries call it zebra crossing too. Just googled it, brits call it too :) it's shorter!

We don't use semaphore either. It's semaforo in Italian though.

Zebra crossing I would have gotten, but zebra by itself I was just like - do they offer zebra rides at some zoo in the balkans? What? Sorry!

• We don't use semaphore either. It's semaforo in Italian though.

Zebra crossing I would have gotten, but zebra by itself I was just like - do they offer zebra rides at some zoo in the balkans? What? Sorry!

Ngl that would be interesting ;judgingpepe:

• Aeicy

Changed the title of the thread from “NCT taeil motorcycle accident” to “NCT 127 taeil motorcycle accident”.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!