NCT 127 taeil motorcycle accident

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Omg

NctzenTaglist

• wish him very speedy recovery

also it's about damn time when kpop agencies would add 'no bike' rule to contract same as it is in many sports, after all Idols are dancers/performers, they need those legs to be on stage

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I read about this how is sm calling it a minor accident? Poor guy broke his thigh! I hope he gets rest and recovers well

Accident itself could be minor in it's nature but often consequences for motorcyclists are very serious or deadly, due to them being super vulnerable, exposed vs other vehicles. No frame protection (like in cars), no seatbelts, no airbags.... you can be driving motorcycle and then bolted from your seat suddenly and thats it (rip).. That's why it's so dangerous. A motorcyclist can do eveyrthing correct and right with the rules on the road and still get killed by recklessness or just a mistake from a car/truck/bus/other vehicles.

I wish Taeil speedy and full recovery🙏

• Accident itself could be minor in it's nature but often consequences for motorcyclists are very serious or deadly, due to them being super vulnerable, exposed vs other vehicles. No frame protection (like in cars), no seatbelts, no airbags.... you can be driving motorcycle and then bolted from your seat suddenly and thats it (rip).. That's why it's so dangerous. A motorcyclist can do eveyrthing correct and right with the rules on the road and still get killed by recklessness or just a mistake from a car/truck/bus/other vehicles.

not only that but commuting after a work day in a motorcycle is probably the most dangerous position to be in though idk at what time the accident happened I really cant believe he was just allowed to have a motorcycle as a method of transportation from home and work, it's just a ticking time bomb. And it could've been much worse, he could've been killed. Im just dumbfounded about it.

• I read about this how is sm calling it a minor accident? Poor guy broke his thigh! I hope he gets rest and recovers well

It is minor considering it's a motorcycle. ALOT worse could have easily happened. You count your blessings riding those deathtraps. The smallest mistake on your part or someone else's or just bad luck and you are paralyzed, disfigured for life or dead. This is unlike a car a car has a laughably forgivable amount of margins for errors that you are likely to survive an accident unscathed or with minor injuries. You want the thrill of being on the road? Drive a fuckin car its a million times safer.

• may the recovery be fast

Im sure 29 years old man can do his own risk analysis and make his own decisions :-)

Nope most people think a motorcycle is like riding a bike NOOO it's far more dangerous than any form of travel the very high speeds plus the way you handle a motorcycle and it's weight is much different than a bike and has its own host of concerns let alone the fact you have to contend with being on the open road with cars. In top of this most idols aren't the smartest tools in the shed. Common sense becomes harder to comeby when you're parents are a company that raised you to sing dance etc and doing basic life things like normal people is alien to you as the staff do everything for you out of sight out of mind. Academic smart doesn't mean life smart 200 IQ means jack shit if you haven't figured out why you don't put a fork in a light socket.

• Accident itself could be minor in it's nature but often consequences for motorcyclists are very serious or deadly, due to them being super vulnerable, exposed vs other vehicles. No frame protection (like in cars), no seatbelts, no airbags.... you can be driving motorcycle and then bolted from your seat suddenly and thats it (rip).. That's why it's so dangerous. A motorcyclist can do eveyrthing correct and right with the rules on the road and still get killed by recklessness or just a mistake from a car/truck/bus/other vehicles.

It is minor considering it's a motorcycle. ALOT worse could have easily happened. You count your blessings riding those deathtraps. The smallest mistake on your part or someone else's or just bad luck and you are paralyzed, disfigured for life or dead. This is unlike a car a car has a laughably forgivable amount of margins for errors that you are likely to survive an accident unscathed or with minor injuries. You want the thrill of being on the road? Drive a fuckin car its a million times safer.

I know about motorcycyles my brother has one and has been hit twice dude still wants one.

a minor accident is a scrape or a bruise, not someone breaking something. Sorry but your guys' definition of minor is vastly different from mine. Breaking a bone and needing surgery is not minor to me.

also it's about damn time when kpop agencies would add 'no bike' rule to contract same as it is in many sports, after all Idols are dancers/performers, they need those legs to be on stage

not everyone can afford a car. Motorcycles are cheaper and are way better on gas than a car. Sometimes its way easier to get around in a cycle than a car especially in crowded cities. Not saying this is the case with him or not we dont know his situation.

sometimes I wonder if you ever sit there and think about the dumb shit that comes out of your mouth sometimes....seriously....My brother was hit while fixing his bike on the side of the rode, was break checked and went rolling down a highway, he STILL wants one. And OWNS one right now. While the rest of us worry for him, he doesn't gaf. Some people LOVE motorcycles. they fall off, they get back on one. It doesn't matter if the guy needs his legs or not, if this is something he can afford, something he enjoys, and went and got the license to drive one, let him have it. He's not a damn child.

We don't know how the accident happened, did someone hit him, was he going to fast? no one knows, but the unfortunate thing is , he broke a bone and needs surgery. Sure it could have been worse, he could have been killed etc, but all motorcyclists for the most part knows the risk factors. My brother gears up every time he jumps on his. Don't assume they need to be treated like children and can't even drive a vehicle they want. That's absurd.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!