Who would you invite if you have to organize a KPop concert in a very short notice ? Real Life Example

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The Scouts have a once-in-4-years event called Jamboree, in which scouts around the world gather in some spot to do camping and all that.

But, the Koreans, who are hosting it, chose to hold the event in a reclaimed land, and the preparation was simply nothing short of a boondogle.

Quite a few of the attendees have left.

Initially, there was to be a KPop concert to try to calm the attendees, who were initially 40,000 but are now significantly less since the US, UK and Singapore contingents have left, with this lineup on Sunday:

(no particular order)

IVE

NMIXX

StayC

Zero Base One

P1 harmorny

&Team

Very Very

Lee Chaeyeon

Nature

ATBO

xikers

However, because conditions on the ground were suboptimal, it was cancelled.

The organizers promised to hold a concert on the 11th, Friday, the day before this disastrous event ends.

Obviously they will have to present a lineup which are stronger than above.

Since there were to be 11 teams, they would quickly have to find 11 acts who can get there in a fly.

Seokjin and Hoseok , who are in the military, could be sent. 2 spots filled. I believe Kang Seungyoon of winner is in the military too; so 3.

I don't know what would be the schedules of the acts mentioned, but at least some of them won't be available on Friday.

NewJeans is in USA, and other acts are in other places.

The event I fear the most is a certain 1,344 years old singer volunteering in this very hastily organized event.

I personally think the attendees, who would be waiting out for the 11 days ordeal just to see the concert which would be free to the attendees, will riot when they see the shape of the 1,344 years old who is not part of KPop.

if she volunteers they should instead invite Taeyeon, who was born near the region where this event is being held, but I don't know her schedules.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!