Nmixx actually big 4 group that heavily supported by company stans

• the real question is does it matter?

so what if they are supported by company stans or not

does that affect your enjoyment (or not) of nmixx?

you mentioned them selling 500K - that's a lot of fans who ponied up their own money to buy said albums - maybe they are from bulk buying or company stans or whatever but at the end of the day that's money in JYPE and their pocket

• Dude you just stole my words from my mouth. Spot on!

• Welp I clearly said it's not bad at all. No one said others like Nj didn't benefits from company stans. Cant you read my last paragraph? The situation I given is from now not on their debut era. While Nj themselves has gather outside attention other than Hybe stans, Nmixx still being hard carry by Jyp stans compared to other groups. Other groups I listed above other than Nmixx all consistently being in top 10 in Korea chart and also doing well international chart. So, where Nmixx stand here?

For Nj, a lot of non fans actually buying their albums. Their bluebook album going super viral in my country where a lot of celebrity doing an unboxing vid and they're not a kpop fans.

But how do you know if NMIXX is carried by the company stans?? Are you a part of that company stans to verify? Or them not charting properly in Korean charts? I guess then all the boy groups with million sales are hanging on by the company stans from what their charting looks like. Or you'd have to be from JYP where you know where the sales are coming from or whose fans are buying it to claim that they're company stans 🤡

• Its funny why you'd just point out Nmixx?? Aren't any big4 the same? How did NJ sell like 500k+ on their debut? Wasn't that company stans? And what if the company stans support them? Is that bad? All big 4 groups tend to sell more because of it. smh

The newjeans argument is so weak because they created hype with the song first before releasing on streaming platform and physical album. Dont act like MHJ + Attention the song didnt get them the support. Not sure how you would think armies (majority of so called HYBE fans) would suddenly go for Girl group of their labelmates. Can the same be said about lesserafim since they are under Hybe too?

• you need to re-read where i clearly started my take by mentioning that they had support from hybe AND sm stans. literally the first thing I mentioned. 🤡 no one’s denying that, but you also shouldn’t deny the fact that that people pre-ordered 200k nmixx albums BEFORE they even knew the group name or any of the members. the day newjeans news dropped was the day they dropped their attention music video followed by hurt and hybe boy in the span of a week. people KNEW what they were getting into, knew the members, what their music sounded like, what their sound direction was going to be like. imagine just blindly ordering an album just because they’re the next jyp girl group. THATS the difference and the point I was trying to make. big 4 privilege is insane but jyp stans are on a whole other level

I do think u made a good point.

newjeans is not comparable with nmixx because jypn already had so much preorder before the members are revealed. Newjeans already have music out before they drop the album.

• The newjeans argument is so weak because they created hype with the song first before releasing on streaming platform and physical album. Dont act like MHJ + Attention the song didnt get them the support. Not sure how you would think armies (majority of so called HYBE fans) would suddenly go for Girl group of their labelmates. Can the same be said about lesserafim since they are under Hybe too?

I get they created hype with the song but 500k+ just because of the song when the fanbase wasn't even built yet? Really? There's several artist out there with dope pre-releases, they haven't been able to secure even 50k. My conclusion is both group were backed by company stans. And its no exception for your bias groups.

With NMIXX, jyp's girl groups are always anticipated. GP loves them so they were into it and wanted to get albums beforehand. I could say that for NMIXX then?

With lesserafim, they had Sakura and Chaewon from Izone and they barely touched 500k sales. Smh

• Ok I've just saw this

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This is pretty bad. Their sales don't match their streams

• Ok I've just saw this

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This is pretty bad. Their sales don't match their streams

thats pretty dire

• I get they created hype with the song but 500k+ just because of the song when the fanbase wasn't even built yet? Really? There's several artist out there with dope pre-releases, they haven't been able to secure even 50k. My conclusion is both group were backed by company stans. And its no exception for your bias groups.

With NMIXX, jyp's girl groups are always anticipated. GP loves them so they were into it and wanted to get albums beforehand. I could say that for NMIXX then?

With lesserafim, they had Sakura and Chaewon from Izone and they barely touched 500k sales. Smh

Newjeans debut album actually sold 310k 1st week, just slightly more than 307k by LSRF. They didnt immediate get to 500k without hits under their belly. In comparison, LSRF could have sold more but the debut was obviously affected by Garam scandal.

I think you also omitted an important fact. NewJeans released 3 limited edition album with bags. Those bags kinda went viral as knetizens were praising how creative they are. Many actually ordered the bag versions and they went sold out few times on multiple stores including ktown4u and weverse. Now you cant get the bags anymore and people are reselling at crazy prices. Also add to the fact that Newjeans had like 12 versions of their debut albums - 6 bluebook, 3 bags + 3 weverse album. In comparison, fearless has 3 version (compact + blue chypre + black petrol). Nmixx Ad mare has two only (limited + light ver.).

No one is saying NewJeans dont have big 4 privillege but it worth pointing out that NewJeans sales is not unjustified. They didnt get 300k sales out of the blue because they already meet the expectation with 3 songs released before dropping the physical. And the fact that Attention reach #1 relatively fast upon release show that the GP hype was there,not only company stans. The same cannot be said about NMIXX

The 1st week GG debut record was actually broken multiple times in a row back then and most of them are justified for different reasons

IVE - 152k (wonyoung+Yujin)

kep1er - 206k (survival show)

Nmixx - 227k (??)

LSRF -307k (sakura big C-fanbase and chaewon)

Newjeans - 310k

• finally someone with logic on this forum 🥹🥹🥹

Is alright bro. Everyone has their perspectives but facts ought not to be ignored. Im not even Newjeans stan but to say NewJeans sold that much for debut album based on HYBE/BTS stans are such a stupid argument and it only shows how certain fans want to discredit Newjeans so much to fit into their narrative

• Exactly what I am thinking, who else would buy butch of albums from groups that I don't actually like, just supporting another group from the same company of my bias...

• Is alright bro. Everyone has their perspectives but facts ought not to be ignored. Im not even Newjeans stan but to say NewJeans sold that much for debut album based on HYBE/BTS stans are such a stupid argument and it only shows how certain fans want to discredit Newjeans so much to fit into their narrative

Dude I like Newjeans and their music. Why are you discrediting NMIXX achievements then? Isn't it the same case with how you're saying certain fans want to discredit Newjeans? NMIXX targeted a niche market and maybe they liked it? Also, people anticipate jyp girl groups and have high expectations. Advocating their doubts on achievement claims is kinda discrediting them. You're being convenient with the situation.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!