8 Asian women were murdered in mass shootings

• The victims were shoot in three places and the victims were women and Asian.

The caught the suspect, a 21-year-old white male.

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

https://www.fox23.com/news/tre…S7FRQMANEXHMOM3RQFJA6EQM/

Why do I watch survival shows? This!

• I give my sincere condolences to the families of the victims, no one should have to have a loved one taken from them through murder.

I hope that the suspect get's the punishment that he deserves from doing such a crime.

work in progress

• Asians are being murdered in the US and no one cares. They won't even term them hate crimes when Asians are killed by people for no reason.

An Asian woman was called slurs while she was being tortured, raped and murdered. But they won't add the charge of hate crime:

https://news.yahoo.com/teens-c…ape-murder-182539117.html

A 74-year-old Asian man was killed when he was beaten in the face without warning and it is not enough to charge the killer with a hate crime:

https://people.com/crime/arizo…es-anti-asian-hate-crime/

Fuck this.

• Thats horrible...I can't understand why people want to murder just because of people's sex and race

Right now in the US, it is acceptable to be racist towards anyone who looks "Chinese" because the previous President of the country and his political party had normalized it.

• If your looking for a consensus who is doing the Asian hating. The Asian hate is mostly coming from Blacks in this region. Region with diverse ethnic communities of all races. Stories your hearing of elderly Asians being attacked the perpetrator in every instance so far are Black.

• Official Post

They found his Facebook post in which he promoted a lousy, DEBUNKED conspiracy theory about the virus being created in a Chinese lab so that China can take over the world. He also called for Americans to "fight back."

This stuff is scary and it's exactly why I'm agitated American politicians on both sides of the political spectrum aren't doing more for Asians and Asian Americans.

Damn him. They weren't even Chinese. 4 of the slain Asian women were of Korean descent.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Official Post

If your looking for a consensus who is doing the Asian hating. The Asian hate is mostly coming from Blacks in this region. Region with diverse ethnic communities of all races. Stories your hearing of elderly Asians being attacked the perpetrator in every instance so far are Black.

I hope you see how racist this sounds and particularly tone deaf on a post about a white male perpetrating this crime. As superyeah has corrected, it is not any one race that is responsible.

• Official Post

It's likely these perpetrators don't actually care about making sure the victims are Chinese. They've long had anti-Asian beliefs and are just now feeling empowered by hateful rhetoric and conspiracy theories to carry out their actions.

I'm afraid there will be more copycat incidents. We already know how these mass shootings go. If one happens, another follows.

I think you are very right and I feel the same. They are using the pandemic as a type of scapegoat to act on their hate. Racism towards Asians is not new - it just hasn't always been quite this bold.

• Damn him. They weren't even Chinese. 4 of the slain Asian women were of Korean descent.

We are all chinks to them. I've been called one for many years. But it's encouraged by people at the highest level of American government these days including the American President and a whole fucking mainstream political party -- the GOP.

• Official Post

We are all chinks to them. I've been called one for many years. But it's encouraged by people at the highest level of American government these days including the American President and a whole fucking mainstream political party -- the GOP.

Former president, but his legacy of unabashed hatred and vitriol live on. :pepe-comfy:

• I hope you see how racist this sounds and particularly tone deaf on a post about a white male perpetrating this crime. As superyeah has corrected, it is not any one race that is responsible.

The truth is not just whites but other races in America are whipped up and given the right to hate on Asians because of these racist theories of the virus and everything else about China and other Asians "taking over America" because of trade.

So yes blacks are killing Asians. Even women are killing Asians. Read about the case of Yue Jiang who was murdered by a white woman for having the timidity of coming out of her car after being rammed by the killer.

A8E38475-B869-42D6-A0C8-6DBE89CB41DB.jpeg

1F6E0910-D181-46E9-88E5-15A0DD119F85.jpeg

We are a minority so the whites hate us but we are the not the right kind of minority so the woke ignore us.

• I feel sorry this is so freakin sad...

I hope that Blinken visit to JPN/SK/CHN will bring some good and they will create some publicity that the talks were nice, and everything is fine with those countries.

External Content www.youtube.com

• The racists are attacking churches and leaving threats where kids are learning. This has been going on for a long time.

https://www.kiro7.com/news/loc…LPYDMEPRBFVOVPMI5R4DS7UI/

"

SEATTLE — Anti-Asian hate messages have people in a North Seattle neighborhood alarmed. The messages were written out in the parking lots of two churches, which both serve diverse communities.

The incident happened in Seattle’s Pinehurst neighborhood and people say it’s not the first time they’ve come across racist messages.

“I think it’s really inappropriate and racist. And it’s not founded because we’ve all been going through this pandemic globally,” said Adriana Vega-Harris, who lives in the neighborhood. She said she last noticed a racist message about a month and a half ago.

The messages say “F--- China” and “You will pay” and are written out using what appears to be straw or hay in the International Full Gospel Fellowship (IFGF) Church parking lot. The messages were right next to an early learning center.

Another neighbor and a friend to the pastor of IFGF church said it’s the fourth time the church had been targeted.

"

• External Content twitter.com

fuck this bs!!

• https://www.latimes.com/local/…rlins-20160318-story.html

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/a…american-we-need-n1221311

I dont know if I am right but maybe this is why some black people don’t want to stand up for Asian hate

So the many Asians who are murdered by blacks is because of revenge for those very rare cases of an Asian store owner actually shooting a black person or an Asian cop being nearby a black person being arrested?

Multiple black kids raped and murdered Ee Lee (who is Hmong) last September because of a Korean store owner killing Latasha Harlins two decades ago?

6DE7A2FD-F5EC-48C4-85E4-EA7B6A88D3ED.jpeg

4F622615-2DD5-4F8A-A40C-A6B93A2F7A97.jpeg

This country and its people are sicker than I thought.

• that’s not what I meant

Maybe there is stigma in the black community because of those things and it doesn’t matter if something happened long ago it is still murder like slavery happened a long time ago but that still matters

• External Content twitter.com

fuck this bs!!

It's never a hate crime when Asians are murdered. I want to just cocoon myself with my boyfriend in Asian music and dramas and movies and forget the world outside. I fucking hate it out there.

• Is your boyfriend white by any chance?

He is Chinese and was an exchange student from the mainland so he is as far from white as you can get. I'm Vietnamese-Chinese.

I know what you are trying to get at. I dated whites until I got into KPOP, VPOP and then CPOP. I met him when we followed Idol Producer. A place like this is a sanctuary of sorts.

• I hope you see how racist this sounds and particularly tone deaf on a post about a white male perpetrating this crime. As superyeah has corrected, it is not any one race that is responsible.

Responded to expanding blame of Whites to crimes they didn't commit(false witness). Truth can be said many ways and Facts hold no bias.

• If your looking for a consensus who is doing the Asian hating. The Asian hate is mostly coming from Blacks in this region. Region with diverse ethnic communities of all races. Stories your hearing of elderly Asians being attacked the perpetrator in every instance so far are Black.

Why are you mentioning black people in this???

• apparently having a bad day is an excuse to go out and kill 8 people. :pepefacepalm: How inconsiderate of the police to say this. How about the families of the 8 women who were killed?

• The problem is not black people or white people. The problem is how often racism against Asians gets excused and swept under the rug.

Yeah. I understand that's why I edited my post ( can you remove my quote from ur comment) but I wonder why she/he immediately jumped to defend white people and blame black people instead of acknowledging the women who lost their lives today due to white supremacy and anti-sentiment. Also if we are being honest, white males are accountable for 90% of mass shootings and terrorism in America because of their disgusting hatred towards innocent groups of people. Hopefully after this incident all people will realize how serious anti-asian sentiment is right now.

• This thread contains 18 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!