Some of yall are honestly even more stupid than Fifty Fifty members, I am worried for your careers

• I swear, one of the most popular replies I get for my takes on Fifty Fifty is "So what if they lost the Barbie stuff, they wouldn't even get maneh for that". You freaking bafoons, have you spent a day in any industry? Do you know what it means to have your name attached to something big even if you didn't do shit and didn't earn shit? You're instantly in the club, you made it.

It would've been an instant one hit wonder allegations beater. Like anytime someone says that, I would personally jump on them and say "nah dude, they did the freaking Barbie stuff, stfu".

Honestly yall learned nothing from BAP situation. Yes, the company was evil, yes they got screwed, but they were BAP that was one of the top boy groups and now they are all nobodies, except for one member who is constantly in news for his crimes.

If bad contracts are like slavery, the public lawsuit drama is a death sentence. You should resolve your problems with company behind the scenes while continuing to work. That's the only winning way.

• Time has changed from the BAP area. BAP had no help and it still had to care about the Korean fans.

The FF members or at least their parents seem to be well informed, and now with enough cases having accumulated, they know how to attack smaller companies with less than perfect accounting. Plus FF has virtually no Korean fans, which means it can care less about whatever Koreans think.

• I'm always baffled by those allegations of BAP being a top group

Sure, they were the second next to EXO for 3rd gen, but only because no other 3rd gen idols have debuted yet. It's like saying Boy Next Door is a top 5th gen Boygroup

The question with 50 50 seems like they have absolutely no faith on their CEOs or Attrakt, they know their music had more to do with the Sihan guy and their investiment in Tik Tok/Spotify was done by Warner

After months of Cupid success it became clear to them the only hope to have a career was to ditch Attrackt and try to sign with Warner

Their CEO knows he have very few legal ground to win this, so his trying to destroy them for the sake of nothing being the only one who loses. In the end, he will be the one left without any source of money (and with a lot of debts)

5050 hope is to proceed quickly to the court to sign with Warner and release music in English, become a niche Asian act in West maybe, like Rina Sawayama is doing

Honestly a much much better prospect them hottijg in Attrakt

• BAP's sole claim to fame is that it was the rival of BTS at the beginning.

Granted, Yongkook was the producer, so if they didn't fight their company they might have become as big as Seventeen, now produced by Woozi, in time.

However the company was always run like a broken clock, so its potentials were always in doubt.

FF made the best choice. If they stuck with Attrakt they faced a future not different from GFriend's, and given the sorry state of former GFriend members, I don't think they would have accepted such future

• FF made the best choice. If they stuck with Attrakt they faced a future not different from GFriend's, and given the sorry state of former GFriend members, I don't think they would have accepted such future

They would be much smaller than GFriend

They would be a Momoland, their career would vanish in a couple of months

Breaking with Attrakt is the ONLY way for those girls to have a career. They made the right choice.

• and why should you care whether they are in the wrong or not? and if you happen to care, I have news for you, each one of us has different circumstances and different ambitions, we don't know for sure what exactly those 5050 girls are aiming for and what they are going through.

• Losing Barbie MV and KCON LA performance is a huge didaster

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• They would be much smaller than GFriend

They would be a Momoland, their career would vanish in a couple of months

Breaking with Attrakt is the ONLY way for those girls to have a career. They made the right choice.

The company invested lots of money to make the group popular right? Including english courses, promotions, etc

I get that the members reportedly not getting any pennies from how big the song becomes

But Idk, I feel like both sides were being ungrateful

Fe8TZRpaMAIFav2?format=jpg&name=large

ThinkAbouTzu, Tuwuice:pleading::pleading::pleading:

• The company invested lots of money to make the group popular right? Including english courses, promotions, etc

I get that the members reportedly not getting any pennies from how big the song becomes

see, I don’t know if that counts as a normal amount of investment or if the CEO was actually going above and beyond

• It could all be lie from the media and CEO too.

But then Fifty Fifty members pressing charges this early ends up with them losing all ther CFs and promos they could have gotten. Both sides are losing things of value atm

Losing them is not much loss since any proceeds would have gone to Mr. jeon who wanted to launch his boy group that badly.

• The company invested lots of money to make the group popular right? Including english courses, promotions, etc

Doesn't matter how much they invested. Would you keep your job if your boss didn't pay you? It's would be an obvious contract violation. If their CEO couldn't bank the investment, it was his responsibility not Fifity Fifty's

Likewise, the members were already the company was going to break soon in debts. The popularity earned from Cupid would vanish. Without their producer Siahn, as well as Warner funds those girls would disband with a huge debt and their lives probably doomed

I don't think wanting to leave a sinking ship is greedy, stay in Attrakt would be dumb. With the lawsuit they could at least join an indie career without a debt.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!