Honestly, I think Yujin is actually the company favorite, not Wonyoung

• The title said itself. Nothing is wrong actually because they both deserve to be push and their company should utilizing their popularity well. But it's just weird when I'm seeing some comments in Twitter or Tiktok for example saying the company favor Wonyoung so much compare to Yujin. It's weird how some fans still thinking like this...

• since i just got some free time and i want to talk bullshit, lets go

yes i agree with you

you know why?

because wonyoung's push comes from her insane ability to go viral because of the unique looks she was born with, coupled with her anorexia

no idol can be like her

yujin, while more skilled, definitely needs constant push from the label to barely keep up with wonyoung's popularity

and she does get that push constantly

so yes the company does favor her

u r m o m g a y

1e1282e4806e9f6f1080ccc53055ea21c0a98974.gifv6cc52730ebd88d19753cac6a9c1436f129e99705.gifv

• there will always company favorite though, and its ok as long they didnt left other in dust, and i think in ive they kinda doing an ok job, everyone get job more or less, and for right reason why not, to push other more, and luckly in ive everyone got such diff persona each other

• > Idk maybe because wy is arguable more popular aghast why she gets more hate

There are many popular idols and stars like IU, Suzy and Yoona that do not get much hate.

The company currently favors wonyoung. That is why she got the end of year singing gig with leeseo. Say no more.

Yujin has more potential since she is strong in variety and is an actress, and is already equal in terms of endorsements now.

There will be a shift in the next year or two. Wonyoung is a double edged sword for advertisers. She is popular with many but also disliked by many. Advertisers want the low risk option, and its already reflected in the CFs this year for both wy and yj.

• I get that you have a hate boner for WY but let's not get delusional.

Wonyoung went viral for pretty much every single thing she advertised.

The Papa John pizza. The Samsung selfies. The viral tiktok challenge for Innisfree. Just to mention a few.

That's the type of person brands would kill for, not someone that get expensive deals because of a powerful label but manage to get 10% of traction at most of the attention Wonyoung gets.

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• I get that you have a hate boner for WY but let's not get delusional.

Wonyoung went viral for pretty much every single thing she advertised.

The Papa John pizza. The Samsung selfies. The viral tiktok challenge for Innisfree. Just to mention a few.

That's the type of person brands would kill for, not someone that get expensive deals because of a powerful label but manage to get 10% of traction at most of the attention Wonyoung gets.

We shall see in 12 to 24 months time. I was spot on regarding their slowdown in growth, 8 months back. While I may dislike a company for their unethical practices and consequently their groups, I can still be objective in analysis.

IU, Yoona and Suzy are all actresses. Who is most likely going to become an actress? Yujin. It will happen, its just a matter of when.

• Your hate boner getting bigger every single day huh lmfao

• I do wonder about this. Before, I thought that Wonyoung stans were just being delusional (especially her Chinese bar that threatened to boycott), but it's true that recently she hasn't been doing anything, while Yujin is locked in on a hit reality show and getting brand deals every day. And this is no hate to Yujin, I'm just confused about what it is that Starship is doing with Wonyoung, having her sit around jobless this whole time. Part of me is wondering if it's because Starship might charge a higher price for Wonyoung's brand deals, maybe she's gotten a phobia for appearing solo on broadcasts because of the unreasonable amount of hate she always gets, so she requests Starship to turn them down for her, or she is secretly in the works on some project yet to be announced (I can only guess an acting project of some sort. That's the only thing I think could be eating up all her extra time).If not, Starship it truly a flop company who sucks at promoting their idols. It also doesn't help that IVE's growth seems to be slowing down a bit.

• I do wonder about this. Before, I thought that Wonyoung stans were just being delusional (especially her Chinese bar that threatened to boycott), but it's true that recently she hasn't been doing anything, while Yujin is locked in on a hit reality show and getting brand deals every day. And this is no hate to Yujin, I'm just confused about what it is that Starship is doing with Wonyoung, having her sit around jobless this whole time. Part of me is wondering if it's because Starship might charge a higher price for Wonyoung's brand deals, maybe she's gotten a phobia for appearing solo on broadcasts because of the unreasonable amount of hate she always gets, so she requests Starship to turn them down for her, or she is secretly in the works on some project yet to be announced (I can only guess an acting project of some sort. That's the only thing I think could be eating up all her extra time).If not, Starship it truly a flop company who sucks at promoting their idols. It also doesn't help that IVE's growth seems to be slowing down a bit.

This.

Some people are still stuck in May 2022. A lot can change in 12 months, even 6 months.

I will leave sales pattern analysis and totally weird outliers/aberrations for another time.

• Wasn't IU hated a lot in the past though?

I’mma give you something Bet you put the money in the bag

XWQN6MB.png

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!