Ready for Summer Fanwars ?

• Everyone thinks Newjeans is going to totally dominate the charts and you're probably right but the real battle won't be there, no we'll have something even more entertaining !

What do you think will happen if a company decides to give a comeback to several of these groups at the same time if ?

- One fandom is very young and not yet stable

- One fandom is huge and complained for years for have solo activity

- One fandom is on the brink of losing patience and just sent trucks to protest a few days ago

WELCOME TO JYP SUMMER WARS

JYP_Entertainment_logo_2021.png

A show sponsored by JYP, one of BIG4 company. If one group shine and not the others it's gonna be a mess with no name. It's the first comeback of the year for Itzy and they put Twice sub unit and NMIXX at the same time, i can tell there is 100% probability the fandom will go to war if the comeback not going well, same for Twice sub unit, once have waited for years for this.

And for those who know, the Onces and Midzy are already not on good terms. Add to that the possibility that fandoms who are in conflict with the Onces or Midzys join the party (Hi Blink & My )

JYP truly the leader in entertainement but not the one they thought.

Stay tuned :pepe-popcorn:

• I honestly don't know what they're thinking, JYPE was probably like okay....all divs you gotta battle it out to decide who will get the budget for next comeback

• Isn’t the twice sub unit a japanese comeback/ debut for them? I don’t think the comebacks will be compared that much

• I don't think we'll see any of that here, but Twitter is going to be a mess.

I see NSWERs and MIDZY fighting more than Onces since this a Japanese release.

But, I have already seen the makings of MIDZY and NSWERs going at each other over small stuff.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• I don't think we'll see any of that here

I also don't think it's will be huge mess on akpop, since it's almost JYP stan here. There's not enough midzy and nswers for this. But yeah Twitter & Tiktok will be a huge mess :sweat:

Nah midzys and nmixx fans seem rather tame, it won't be that bad. Most likely both will flop and keep quiet.

Isn’t the twice sub unit a japanese comeback/ debut for them? I don’t think the comebacks will be compared that much

The Midzy fandom is about to explode and feels totally neglected by the company and JYP had the good idea to program the comebacks of Twice and Nmixx at the same time. It will necessarily end very badly, with the fandoms who will look at what each has had and the other not. :pepe-tea:

• Stream Sistar

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!