• No you're not cracking anything. A group need a stable stream first before being able to be added in the TTH continually. Newjeans for example only being added to TTH two weeks after getting stable streams. It's not only about money but how many people willingly to listen to the song. The company can forcedly added the song in TTH but it will out of the playlist real quick if it didn't get good streams.

• No you're not cracking anything. A group need a stable stream first before being able to be added in the TTH continually. Newjeans for example only being added to TTH two weeks after getting stable streams. It's not only about money but how many people willingly to listen to the song. The company can forcedly added the song in TTH but it will out of the playlist real quick if it didn't get good streams.

Exactly, tell em sis how Nj managed to pull bts-bp numbers straight after 2 weeks of debut and thats why theyre so legendary

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• Exactly, tell em sis how Nj managed to pull bts-bp numbers straight after 2 weeks of debut and thats why theyre so legendary

Yup Nj managed to do it because they're amazing and on the top and nobody doing it like them especially in 4th gen except for 50/50. But unfortunately to correct your fact abit, they're not doing it after debut but in their first cb where all eyes on them and their songs going viral in tiktok and korea and they're staying in korean Spotify right away. Doing all of this in first cb, whew nobody doing it like them, right? Thank you for remind me to brag about them. Their success will be forever iconic and always be remember in the future generations as the no 1 gg in this generation. Thank you again for remind me to list their very exceptional achievements that nobody able to do it in their first cb.

• Yup Nj managed to do it because they're amazing and on the top and nobody doing it like them especially in 4th gen except for 50/50. But unfortunately to correct your fact abit, they're not doing it after debut but in their first cb where all eyes on them and their songs going viral in tiktok and korea and they're staying in korean Spotify right away. Doing all of this in first cb, whew nobody doing it like them, right? Thank you for remind me to brag about them. Their success will be forever iconic and always be remember in the future generations as the no 1 gg in this generation. Thank you again for remind me to list their very exceptional achievements that nobody able to do it in their first cb.

But quite alot of people think it is all done with money and connection though...

This thread shows it..

• But quite alot of people think it is all done with money and connection though...

This thread shows it..

'Think' is the keyword. Not my problems what people think when they're doing really well even before getting added to TTH 🤷🏻‍♀️ If it's based on 'think' I have more accusations to throw for 172762 groups out there but again it's just a 'think'.

Edit: :pepe-hehe:

Nj was added when attention was out id the top100 of Spotify global,so that does not add up to wwhy u said

What I assume it's that as much as it looks like Spotify don't bring enough profit for them to do that, so they direct it to other mediums

• Nj was added when attention was out id the top100 of Spotify global,so that does not add up to wwhy u said

What I assume it's that as much as it looks like Spotify don't bring enough profit for them to do that, so they direct it to other mediums

But it's also really stable with 1m+ streams every day before being added to TTH and the song is going viral too. I'm not saying that the company didn't play the role, but you cannot randomly adding the song in tth and hoping it will doing well when it never doing that well at first. It didn't work that way. That's why many companies didn't attempt this.

Hype boys is getting more streams than attention without tth which I assume what Ador seeing that they don't really need it as Omg being in hot100 without being added in tth too. It's a good boost but it didn't work like yt ads.

• Spotify playlisting is fine. Its like Youtube ads. If you want to pay for it, you can. However imo why would you bother unless you are currently promoting in the US.

On the other hand, fans of certain groups should worry about sajaegi payola. That is cheating. You can do it cheat in Korea, but not at the global level.

• TTH is a combination of song popularity, artists popularity, label push and the Spotify curators' willingness.

I think there are two major reasons:

1) It doesn't pass the song and/or artist popularity check.

2) Labels don't think the return on investment is worth it.

Fans always want bigger numbers. But companies want profits and profit margins. TTH may have a big exposure, but it probably also has one of the worst conversion rates. People there are just listening to whatever is popular and will probably never listen to those songs again once they leave it. It's the polar opposite of the fandom culture that maintains K-pop.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!