Do you think Fromis can still rise to be a top girl group? They just sold 200K first day

• Selling 200K first day, outcharting Taeyong already in Korea, do you see Fromis being million seller one day and being a top girl group?

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be

• Selling 200K first day, outcharting Taeyong already in Korea, do you see Fromis being million seller one day and being a top girl group?

Yeah, it's pretty clear from this release that they show they will soon be the top girl group from Hybe. They just have more all round talent and better concept presentation.

I expect them to most likely be the top 4th gen group in 2 comebacks time.

• dang...even nugus like fromis can sell 200K in 1 day...inflation still going strong.

actually it was fake. hanteo glitched, the real sales is 83K

• As long as vote rigging and Chaeyoung's bullying scandal exists, no. Even today there was a trending post about Lee Haein being rigged out of Fromis and people in the comments were saying they'd never support the group.

That's the reason I can't get invested into them. 3 out of 9 members are rigged, that's even worse than X1 3/11 :pepe-life-support: Haein wasn't my fave, but she's talented, so the way they treated her bothered me a lot.

External Content www.youtube.com

• actually it was fake. hanteo glitched, the real sales is 83K

hanteo should stop having real time charts if they're going to have these glitches, just embarrassing.

• That's the reason I can't get invested into them. 3 out of 9 members are rigged, that's even worse than X1 3/11 :pepe-life-support: Haein wasn't my fave, but she's talented, so the way they treated her bothered me a lot.

Idol School was rigged from the first elimination lol. Several trainees have spoken about how the final girls were apparently offered artist contracts right from Episode 1.

• Idol School was rigged from the first elimination lol. Several trainees have spoken about how the final girls were apparently offered artist contracts right from Episode 1.

The amount of rigging effort for a flop show lol It's giving Unpretty Rapstar 2, Truedy was signed with them too.

• I don't get rigging out people if they actually have a fandom willing to vote for them.

Especially a Korean fandom. That's crazy to me.

But Fromis are doing great. They are making consistent comebacks, and making decent sales. As long as they continue to turn a profit for the company and themselves, they have succeeded as "idols". They are still a ways off from competing with the top tier GGs though.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• I don't get rigging out people if they actually have a fandom willing to vote for them.

Especially a Korean fandom. That's crazy to me.

Tbh I would understand (not support the rigging) if they rigged in someone like Jonghyun in produce season 2, he had huge support and I think he only didn't enter the final lineup because his fans thought he was a shoe-in, similar to what could have happened to Taerae if they didn't the interim check. But most times sounds more like these companies want certain trainees and that's it, obviously there's some partnerships between companies, but the way they rigged out Jungmo and rigged in Minhee shows how the rigging isn't only about favoring companies.

• Today I learned fromis_9 was rigged. Heartbroken. Gonna completely ignore it cause they make banger music. Stream Love Bomb.

Love Bomb is cute, but Glass Shoes and DKDK are the ones who temped me to stan them :pepe-peek: Feel Good is another bop.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!