Come in this thread and admit your controversial Kpop habits

• 1. Solo Stan ( Ningning, Ten, Bang Yedam, and Ivan.)

2. No and never will be one

3. No ( but Sung Hanbin and Zhang Hao exist)

4. No

5. No ( my other favs are Blackswan and Psychic Fever from Exile tribe)

6. No

7. No ( I only unstan groups, solo etc when i lost interest in them or other)

8. No ( I just enjoy my favs music and content)

9. No ( Blackswan, Psychic Fever from Exile tribe, MXFruit, & ZeroBaseOne)

10. No ( the only reason is probably because I lost interest or not passionate in that group)

11. No ( I just don't like them and avoid them)

12. No ( I'm Both a Bg and Gg fan)

13. No ( I only pay attention if the music is good)

• Yes I am some of these things but I don't think any of them are controversial. Like being a fan of multiple artists from the same company or being a fan because of one member's beauty or talents

• Are you a solo stan or worse an akgae ? No

Are you a company stan ? No

Are you a shipper ? Do you believe that your ship is true ? No

Are you always fighting with others fandoms ? No

Are you a sucess stan ? No

Are you a visual stan ? No

Are you the type of Kpop fans who drop their faves for the new trendy group every month ? No

Are you an insufferable talent stan ? Yes, the bar is so low, but like really low.

Are you the type of fans who only pay attention to the Big4 groups ? No

Are you the type of fans who drop a group when they become too successful ? No

Are you a BG or GG stan who hate on the other gender groups and their fans ? No

Are you a fan who refuse to pay attention to others groups in particular the ones who compete with your faves ? No

• Removed the questions that had a simple "no" as answer.

Are you a solo stan or worse an akgae ?

No. There are a few idols that I like, despite not knowing much about their group, but wouldn't say I stan them actively.

Are you a company stan ?

No. The only other HYBE group I sometimes listen to is TXT.

Are you a shipper ? Do you believe that your ship is true ?

Of course :cryingr:

Are you always fighting with others fandoms ?

No. I do argue with people who start things, but they are not from a particular fandom.

Are you a sucess stan ?

No. Like too many nugus.

Are you the type of Kpop fans who drop their faves for the new trendy group every month ?

Not my ults BTS. I do get enthusiastic about great comebacks of others and then my attention gets drawn away by the next group.

Are you the type of fans who only pay attention to the Big4 groups ?

No. I often listen to nugus.

Are you an anti of any group or idol ?

No. I do dislike a certain group that seems to get out of their way to constantly be problematic and have so for many years, but I don't actively search for them to find things to hate about.

Are you a BG or GG stan who hate on the other gender groups and their fans ?

No, but I do dislike a certain subset of GG fans that think GG are less problematic than BG fans. Have seen way too much hateful and delulu shit from them to buy that :reading-raccoon:

Maybe a thing that was not mentioned. I can't bring myself to get interested in the latest wave of groups. So, yes, I listen to some 4th gen and like some of the earliest 4th gen groups, but not much to those who debuted in the last 1.5-2 years. Maybe one day I will, but am just not that interested yet.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!