Which is ‘creepier’ to you: a 39 year old stanning 14yo idols or hiring 14yo idols

• Which is ‘creepier’ 12

1. Stanning (6) 50%
    2. Hiring (6) 50%

Both are creepy but one seems more simple minded and the other more Machiavellian so less likely to rouse emotions, but more potentially dangerous to the child

• clearly both, but stanning win this over. Girl, you are 39 years old fangirling about a minor and being obbsessed with them too, like this idol is going to sell you the girlfriend/boyfriend image that idols sell and you are going to feel good with that? that is weird and criminal behaviour idc what anyone says

• clearly both, but stanning win this over. Girl, you are 39 years old fangirling about a minor and being obbsessed with them too, like this idol is going to sell you the girlfriend/boyfriend image that idols sell and you are going to feel good with that? that is weird and criminal behaviour idc what anyone says

so you are more creeped out by a random 39yo meeting a young idol for 1 minute at a fansign than by what YG did by hiring a minor because she was “his type”, and eventually dating and marrying her when she got older

• so you are more creeped out by a random 39yo meeting a young idol for 1 minute at a fansign than by what YG did by hiring a minor because she was “his type”, and eventually dating and marrying her when she got older

That won't work out with me sis, I despise yg and everything he does and dgas about baemon.

Both are creeps but I still find the stan more creepy because he is the one buying the 14 years old girlfriend fantasy while being 39 and then procced to act like they own them.

edit: I forgot to put that while both does the same, one is doing it while trying to gaslight everyone else into thinking what they are doing is not wrong, and the other is simply hiring them and miliking them out of money hunger

• I see what you're getting at, but 39 year olds hiring 14 year old idols could just be the business owner trying to make money. If i was a Kpop label owner and saw a 14 year old that could end up being the next Wonyoung, why wouldnt i hire her?

Trying to make money by putting the minor idols in concepts they shouldn't be doing and putting them in fansigns where adult men attend?

• That won't work out with me sis, I despise yg and everything he does and dgas about baemon.

Both are creeps but I still find the stan more creepy because he is the one buying the 14 years old girlfriend fantasy while being 39 and then procced to act like they own them.

edit: I forgot to put that while both does the same, one is doing it while trying to gaslight everyone else into thinking what they are doing is not wrong, and the other is simply hiring them and miliking them out of money hunger

One is buying the girlfriend fantasy and the other is selling it. I find it very peculiar that you find nothing wrong with adults making a bunch of teenagers sell a girlfriend fantasy, only wanting to crucify the buyers. This might seem like an extreme comparison, but your mindset reminds me of countries that outlaw prostitution and then only punish the buyers, doing nothing about the pimps who caused the exchange to happen. Capitalism is a two-way street.

• For the younger girls groups, their market are t(w)een girls, the target market of boy groups. They are not specifically targeting adult males. Females are more loyal and will spend more. Chunga is a good example where the nugu boy group in her ex-company no one has ever heard of is more profitable than her.

Thats why you have cute teen/high teen/sclub 7 concepts, to grab the attention of these t(w)een girls. Its teletubbies but for a slightly older age bracket. T(w)eens will just follow whatever is trendy. So all you gotta do is employ some people to go on Korea social media and mass spam good things about the group on multiple accounts, and also bot Youtube.

Edited once, last by K-PL ().

• One is buying the girlfriend fantasy and the other is selling it. I find it very peculiar that you find nothing wrong with adults making a bunch of teenagers sell a girlfriend fantasy, only wanting to crucify the buyers. This might seem like an extreme comparison, but your mindset reminds me of countries that outlaw prostitution and then only punish the buyers, doing nothing about the pimps who caused the exchange to happen. Capitalism is a two-way street.

So you are the 39 yos buying the 14 years old gf fantasy, got it.

• So you are the 39 yos buying the 14 years old gf fantasy, got it.

No, I'm saying you have a problem with the concept of these men buying a girlfriend fantasy but not with the girlfriend fantasy being sold in the first place, which is incredibly troubling, and this response did nothing to refute that conclusion. I don't actually reduce Kpop to a mere girlfriend/boyfriend fantasy, you do. I'm basing this all on your own point of view, not mine.

• No, I'm saying you have a problem with the concept of these men buying a girlfriend fantasy but not with the girlfriend fantasy being sold in the first place, which is incredibly troubling, and this response did nothing to refute that conclusion. I don't actually reduce Kpop to a mere girlfriend/boyfriend fantasy, you do. I'm basing this all on your own point of view, not mine.

No, you have a problem with me calling out purposeful weirdness. These companys may hire minors, but they only do it because 39 years old people like you likes 14 years old girls better.

In most countries/industries having kids working is elevated costs due laws and no company wants high costs.

• No, you have a problem with me calling out purposeful weirdness. These companys may hire minors, but they only do it because 39 years old people like you likes 14 years old girls better.

The fact that you see nothing wrong or weird with this statement -- and what can only be described as a defense of grimy Kpop execs -- is, once again, incredibly troubling.

Forest-Gump-Pic.jpg

• The fact that you see nothing wrong or weird with this statement -- and what can only be described as a defense of grimy Kpop execs -- is, once again, incredibly troubling.

Forest-Gump-Pic.jpg

I am aware that them hiring these childs is wrong, but we are not going to play dumb with 39 years stans who are purposely choosing to drool over 14 years old

• I am aware that them hiring these childs is wrong, but we are not going to play dumb with 39 years stans who are purposely choosing to drool over 14 years old

What about 19-year-olds who choose to drool over 14-year-olds? Or do you only hate pedophilic 39-year-olds specifically? How did we even come up with that number? Was it picked out of a hat? I'm not 39, contrary to your insistence, nor do I have any interest in most of these new groups, underage or not, so you can stop trying to make this about me. Instead you should focus on why you're so willing to excuse the Kpop industry but not its consumers for something you find so icky. Why so selective?

• What about 19-year-olds who choose to drool over 14-year-olds? Or do you only hate pedophilic 39-year-olds specifically? How did we even come up with that number? Was it picked out of a hat? I'm not 39, contrary to your insistence, nor do I have any interest in most of these new groups, underage or not, so you can stop trying to make this about me. Instead you should focus on why you're so willing to excuse the Kpop industry but not its consumers for something you find so icky. Why so selective?

You are 19 and still mess around with kids? yikess, I pray for you that the fbi isn't watching this site rn, and maybe if you pay attention to the post you would wonder why I was talking about 39 years old.

There is no selectism here, I dislike pretty much every child being in forced in the industry rn.

• You are 19 and still mess around with kids? yikess, I pray for you that the fbi isn't watching this site rn, and maybe if you pay attention to the post you would wonder why I was talking about 39 years old.

There is no selectism here, I dislike pretty much every child being in forced in the industry rn.

So why did it take you so long to say that? I prompted you several times, and you continued to make it exclusively about the consumers. I don't believe you. I think you're perfectly fine with these children being used in such a way. <X

• So why did it take you so long to say that? I prompted you several times, and you continued to make it exclusively about the consumers. I don't believe you. I think you're perfectly fine with these children being used in such a way. <X

Who says I am fine? I said it multiple guys, it is gross, but we are not going to act like the consumers are holy saints.

They are purposely choosing to be weird by drooling over 14 years old, while companies despite being pimps, are their employers and the relationship comes exclusively from that, while with fans/consumers is not as they invest in the weird gf/bf fantasy

• how are you guys fighting in two damn threads :skull::skull: ??? it can't get worse can it? PACK IT UP. LOL akp is mad FUNNY sometimes.

I am not the problem, this user over there is so obssesed with me. He started quoting me in both threads and I am never sitting out when it comes to people quoting me over and over

• I am not the problem, this user over there is so obssesed with me. He started quoting me in both threads and I am never sitting out when it comes to people quoting me over and over

Don't worry, VIPER likes to fight people. they come on this SITE to start mess, we all got problems, I mean I think there is some dark magic embedded into this forum that makes people go crazy the more their on it.

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

• how are you guys fighting in two damn threads :skull::skull: ??? it can't get worse can it? PACK IT UP. LOL akp is mad FUNNY sometimes.

I'm a multitasker.

Who says I am fine? I said it multiple guys, it is gross, but we are not going to act like the consumers are holy saints.

They are purposely choosing to be weird by drooling over 14 years old, while companies despite being pimps, are their employers and the relationship comes exclusively from that, while with fans/consumers is not as they invest in the weird gf/bf fantasy

You have NOT said it multiple times. You've been so squarely focused on how little you think of older Kpop consumers that you've effectively defended the industry itself, the sellers of that "girlfriend fantasy" you supposedly loathe so much. You needed to be reminded multiple times that SELLING a "girlfriend fantasy" (your words) with minors is wrong for it to finally register. So sorry, I remain unconvinced.

• I'm a multitasker.

You have NOT said it multiple times. You've been so squarely focused on how little you think of older Kpop consumers that you've effectively defended the industry itself, the sellers of that "girlfriend fantasy" you supposedly loathe so much. You needed to be reminded multiple times that SELLING a "girlfriend fantasy" (your words) with minors is wrong for it to finally register. So sorry, I remain unconvinced.

Where did I defend the gf/bf fantasy? I haven't defended the industry, I point it why they do it, its different and I don't even engage in that sense with the "the idol is your friend" fantasy, I mark the limits whenever I need. And mind you I said it on my post, BOTH are wrong, if it didn't register with you, its not my problem, xviper, its yours.

But back to my point, both are wrong, but one is doing it for free, so that one is worser.

• Where did I defend the gf/bf fantasy? I haven't defended the industry, I point it why they do it, its different and I don't even engage in that sense with the "the idol is your friend" fantasy, I mark the limits whenever I need. And mind you I said it on my post, BOTH are wrong, if it didn't register with you, its not my problem, xviper, its yours.

But back to my point, both are wrong, but one is doing it for free, so that one is worser.

See? You just did it again. I knew you wouldn't disappoint.

Also, "worser" isn't a word.

• See? You just did it again. I knew you wouldn't disappoint.

Also, "worser" isn't a word.

How did I defend it? please enlight me, saying one is the worst out of 2 isn't a defense, but an actual fact. Both can be wrong and one be wronger.

And yeah, pardon me, that your privilege of being native or educationally better in english isn't universal for each country. I guess that your brattiness don't let you see that either.

• How did I defend it? please enlight me, saying one is the worst out of 2 isn't a defense, but an actual fact. Both can be wrong and one be wrongers.

And yeah, pardon me that your privilege of being native or educationally better in english isn't universal for each country. I guess that your brattiness don't let you see that either.

You're defending the objectification of minors for the sake of making money. You think as long as there's capitalist intentions behind it, it's more acceptable than... the other side of capitalism. Remember how I said capitalism was a two-way street? I don't think it resonated with you.

• You're defending the objectification of minors for the sake of making money. You think as long as there's capitalist intentions behind it, it's more acceptable than... the other side of capitalism. Remember how I said capitalism was a two-way street? I don't think it resonated with you.

Where did I say it is acceptable? did I say "hey this being worse rules out the other"? I didn't. I simply explain reasons and argue why fans are dislikeable.

Capitalism being a 2 way street will not cancel my statement, companies do things or hires people to earn money, while consumers do things or buy to satisfy a need. And in this case, the 14 years old kids being in both sides of the street is wrong, but the worst is the one buying it to satisfy a need.

• Where did I say it is acceptable? did I say "hey this being worse rules out the other"? I didn't. I simply explain reasons and argue why fans are dislikeable.

Capitalism being a 2 way street will not cancel my statement, companies do things or hires people to earn money, while consumers do things or buy to satisfy a need. And in this case, the 14 years old kids being in both sides of the street is wrong, but the worst is the one buying it to satisfy a need.

I said "more acceptable," not "acceptable." Regardless, you speak for yourself. I'm just making you aware of what you're saying, and you're giving the industry a pass compared to its consumers. :pepe-shrug:

• This thread contains 6 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!