what groups or comebacks would you customize and redo if you could?

• if i could i would redebut NCT with the 7th sense and NCT U line up and leave it as it is

no sub units or member additions, just full focus on them as normal main bg

i'd keep similar musical direction to 127/U but tone down the wack styling

i'd also redo aespa girls comeback

release life's too short right after coachella or before it and release illusion as a proper pre-release with MV

next i would redo loona

i'd only keep nine members at max (seven preferably)

and only release solos predebut, no units, then make official debut within half a year

there's more but it's getting too long already lol

• BTS YTC comeback... They used to do pre-release and double-title tracks.
    I know they wanted to close a chapter in their career but it just didn't make sense to randomly promote their B-side Run BTS after 5 months.

I know they wanted to close a chapter in their career but it just didn't make sense to randomly promote their B-side Run BTS after 5 months.

Agreed with this.

Also wouod leave the drama of THE announcement to happen at least a month after the cb.

I would keep Loona at 12 people but have them debut at another label with lots of money and without the drama.

They could have been so big but we all know what happened.

Twice: take out at least two comebacks since Fancy. They had too many and it didn't help them. Also, would do a more cute cb like they did before after Fancy to reassure their original fans and make the transition more gradual

that's true

this comeback was very different and there's too many other circumstances around it so it's hard to judge

but personally i'd like if they released run bts and for youth as singles too

all those songs deserved it

• Body Rhythm over Atlantis

while I like Atlantis as a cute and fresh concept

I wanted Body Rhythm sexy smexy comeback

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• i think with Loona everything could be different if they didnt drag their pre-debut for so long?

they had so much attention and buzz but it all just wore and died completely when they finally debuted

maybe if they shortened the predebut and have less members, they could keep the hype, hit big, the company would be able to pay off some debt and treat them better later? that's my au wishful thinking

Twice: take out at least two comebacks since Fancy. They had too many and it didn't help them. Also, would do a more cute cb like they did before after Fancy to reassure their original fans and make the transition more gradual

yeah makes sense

• i think with Loona everything could be different if they didnt drag their pre-debut for so long?

they had so much attention and buzz but it all just wore and died completely when they finally debuted

maybe if they shortened the predebut and have less members, they could keep the hype, hit big, the company would be able to pay off some debt and treat them better later? that's my au wishful thinking

yeah makes sense

And Jaden Jeong now literally doing your thread but with tripleS instead of loona ^^

• I'd redo SHINee's 1 of 1. I love the concpet and the outfits and the songs (except for the title track), so I'd drop the title track, make Shift the promoting B-side and U Need Me the title. The album would still be called 1 of 1. And I'd get them on a daytime TV show in America to promote the US leg of their tour.

Then I'm coming for Don't Call Me next. We're going to make Attention the title track and Don't Call Me will not be promoted. Body Rhythm will be the promoted B-side (even though I hate that song). And I'd style Onew to look less adorable because he was giving little boy and everyone else was giving badass.

I'd do Odd as well, but the only thing I'd change is to make Lovesick the title track instead of View. View would still be promoted but as a B-side.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!