Another BTS's core staff leaving...

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

She was with BTS during most of their international schedules and the last time i've seen her with the boys was at Yoongi's concert (the day Jimin showed up).
    Seems like everyone and their mothers is leaving Bighit but BTS (and Pdogg just because he has sworn his loyalty to them :sweat:)

Seeing BTS' core staffs leaving one by one is a bit sad ngl :-(... but for Columbia Records? Really? :skull:

I do wonder who will take her place... hopefully it's someone competent and can be trusted :skull:

• I will refrain from saying anything :zipr:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I think at this level it's pretty common for people to leave for other opportunities. That's a pretty nice promotion for her!

good for her! but i'm just sad because she's one of my favorite staffs and one of BTS's most trusted people i think ;(

• I will refrain from saying anything :zipr:

please say it :eyes:

• good for her! but i'm just sad because she's one of my favorite staffs and one of BTS's most trusted people i think ;(

Yeah, I'm with you on that. It's a comfort seeing some staff who are dependable and always around and it sucks when they go.

• For people not familiar with her, she's this fine lady

• For people not familiar with her, she's this fine lady

I just found out that there were actual shipping edits of Nicole and Jungkook :pepe-life-support:

Free Jungkook from the continuous shipping he gets near any woman with a pulse, I beg. :pepe-shame:

• it ain't sad. they seeing what happened to hybe and what happened to big hit. they just struggling, they is. that company driving people out, they driving them out like it's a race, they just leaving...leaving. they ain't paying dem. they ain't. Gots to stop this. Gots to.

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

• lmao they're out of their minds, she's married with 2 kids :pepe-cross:

Whoah, really? When did she get married?

I remember rumors about JK and some translator named Nicole from like 2019. I had no clue it was actually an A&R exec. Although maybe she helped out as a translator in the early days? I think she was seen a lot with the boys especially when they went overseas or worked with foreigners...i swear she was even in an bts clip with Charlie Puth and BTS.

• good for her! but i'm just sad because she's one of my favorite staffs and one of BTS's most trusted people i think ;(

This...in fact her contract ended in Dec 2022 but she still stayed back as long as she could and helping the boys out.

She was absolutely trustworthy, you see the boys on a foreign sched and she would unfailingly be there with them. Its gonna be so tough to replace her with someone they can trust.

• She was even in the studio with Bang Pd, jk and Scooter in April, probably helping JK with pronunciations of his Eng song

• People come and go in the corporate world. She must have been offered humongous pay + promised better opportunities at Columbia. If she’s married with 2 kids, the travels may have her thinking if she still wants to do it. Good for her though, having to work with BTS is a nice selling point in the resume.

Kinda sad for BTS though, need to find someone who’s great in the job and they could trust.

• Eh not surprised. Kpop fans get this idea that staff and idols are family. This maybe true in very rare cases but mostly never true because the nature of the business staff is often busier than the idol is expendable and has many more responsibilities outside of their job title pair this with really long working hours on top of not so great pay and this is what you get. Columbia an American music company will definitely pay two or 3 times as much that she made at hybe all with less stress less work etc. Unlike alot of America music companies kpop companies have not mastered the act of efficiency. There's no excuse for a single photoshoot to take 30hrs to complete and this is common in the industry here. So if it were me I too would have jumped at the job in Columbia i get a wage where I can afford a house and a car or two? Count me in.

• What is A&R? And Columbia? So she will be working in the states I presume? It’s great for her career, I think. But sad to see her go. Wish her all the best!

A&R = Artists & Repertoire but i think she had more roles than that and was working as BTS' personal translator in many oversea events too.

BTS's last US distributor/representative was Columbia Records before changing to Geffen.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!