Bye Tiki!

• Unfortunately Tiki got perma banned after that generalized situation happened (thanks op) but i think this will be normal, banning blinks again.

I will miss her and I'm seriously considering leaving the forum when we are the target of staff, idk, anyways. She is a super funny girl, made a lot of friends and i hope she stays happy! Btw i have her discord if someone wants it, just dm me.

And i hope mods don't close this thread, another thread bc later I'll dm you guys and we will talk about such behaviors.

Bye Tiki, you are a sweetheart!

Closed the thread.
  • TikiTiki was banned for re-spreading a very disgusting made-up rumor about me claiming that I am racist against black people. Seeing as I am part black, both my parents are from Jamaica, have family members that identify as black and have donated to the cause multiple times, this is sickening that anyone would try to slander me like this.

To be specific, she has been spreading that I said "All Lives Matter" during the BLM movement, which is from a fake screenshot made of a post of mine. This person, who happens to be a blink, has used it to harass me for years. It must be spreading around some other Blink forum or chat or TikiTiki was part of that original crowd. I have nothing to hide as I never said that and would never. If ya'll want to see it, here you go.

• Staff is not targeting you or other Blinks, on the contrary she was targeting me. I hope you realize you are chatting with someone who spreads rumors about innocent people. See my post above.

What do u expect when Ves herself has expressed her dislike torwards blinks and has let things slide and half the mods here are armys

Idk do u think that when the BLM movement was going on and she was saying in private all lives matter sounds good to u? idk idk

I have also never said I dislike Blinks. What I dislike are toxic people, no matter what fandom they are from.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!