Do you think NMIXX will ever get a national hit or has that ship sailed?

• I'm not sure if you're a troll, but NMIXX is called the most talented GG of the 4th gen by k-netz, lol.

So, I think the consensus at least there is that they were more than ready to debut.

Lol no one can deny their talent, but that along doesn’t do it.

Stage presence, charisma, postures, those little details make the difference.

They were really nervous, JYP debuted them to enter the GG war last year and it didn’t pay off.

• Lol no one can deny their talent, but that along doesn’t do it.

Stage presence, charisma, postures, those little details make the difference.

They were really nervous, JYP debuted them to enter the GG war last year and it didn’t pay off.

But, they're also known for giving good performances. So, I'm not sure if I agree.

Guess just a difference of opinion.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• But, they're also known for giving good performances. So, I'm not sure if I agree.

Guess just a difference of opinion.

I agree. There is no real reason except the music or timing.

Nmixx is as capable as the other groups. In any case they are the better singers.

Its not like the other groups had been perfect from the start either.

So i say its still possible for them to get a big hit.

• Quite out of topic but Nmixx feel like a group from a small company not a part of big 4 groups. Visually this group looks okay but try to put them next to Ive, Nj, Lsf, Aespa and Itzy, they have no chance to stand out at all. This sounds very cruel but this is the truth in kpop. Their styling didn't help either, if I wasn't a kpop fan I would have thought that gidle was a group from big company not Nmixx. This group just not interesting. We know kpop is not just about talents but a lot of other factors. If they debuted first not last year during the peak of gg era, they might stand a chance to stand out bc of their position as the big 3 gg. But now, unfortunately nah.

• I believe they will get their hit song moment. Rather than focusing on how they haven't done as well as people expected I would rather focus on the fact on how insanely well they have done even with mediocre songs. LMLT is a step up but it's still nothing special and not really what I'd consider a GP friendly song, yet they hit top 10 with that.

This group is pretty much universally loved both in Korea and among us I-roaches. This one is for JYP to fuck up (tbf he's done a decent job so far fucking it up). Any good song and they will explode in popularity.

• also personally to me i love their songs, i love the group and the girls

the girls individually are very talented

but i don't know it feels like something is missing (i'm not talking about jinni)

like something doesn't seem to click, and i can't find what that just give me the feeling that it'll be hard for them to reach the top

but i would love that they prove me wrong

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from Chill Kill #aespa from Chill Kill

• I believe they will get their hit song moment. Rather than focusing on how they haven't done as well as people expected I would rather focus on the fact on how insanely well they have done even with mediocre songs. LMLT is a step up but it's still nothing special and not really what I'd consider a GP friendly song, yet they hit top 10 with that.

This group is pretty much universally loved both in Korea and among us I-roaches. This one is for JYP to fuck up (tbf he's done a decent job so far fucking it up). Any good song and they will explode in popularity.

Yet STAYC was able to do better with a song even more generic than LMLT

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!