Post Songs you hate [no reason or justification necessary]

• It’s like what song you’re listening to expect completely not that and it’s the songs you hate

No think pieces about why you hate the song or the group or whatever else.

Just post your hated song like the hater you are and enjoy.

Yeah this thread is for me because to my core I am a hater 🫡

• I made this thread so that I can post this song :pepe-love-not:

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Exotics never gonna find me anyway cuz they ain’t here

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Delete

• The best thing to happen was this song not being released as an official comeback

• External Content www.youtube.com

External Content www.youtube.com

there's more I just can't remember most of them.

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

• I knew I could trust you bestie 😭🫡

• External Content youtu.be

1 year and 7 months until AVATAR 3

• single handedly ruined any hope I had for enhypen and the potential hit discography they had

• single handedly ruined any hope I had for enhypen and the potential hit discography they had

Wait let me listen to this to find out how atrocious it is 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I can’t blv I had to listen to this with my own two ears 😭😭😭😭😭

• I can’t blv I had to listen to this with my own two ears 😭😭😭😭😭

I was going to ignore it at first because the bsides were good but then I saw this monstrosity of a video.. I couldn't let this slide...

External Content youtu.be

• External Content open.spotify.com

Okay, okay, hear me out here: I can listen to this song without regretting my life choices. It is super cringeworthy though, ngl.

This is so funny because beatbox and child are few nct songs i actually like :pepe-hehe:

No, it can't be! *User tetetete is not real... user tetetete cannot hurt you*

tenor.gif

Sis how can you hate the best kpop debut song of the century

I tried to get the hype I really did

• Not KO KO BOP??? That was unexpected but original :pepe-hehe:

I want diversity

• This song is single handedly the reason I decided to hate BTS for eternity in 2016 when I found out about kpop they had one shot one opportunity :pepe-hehe:

External Content youtu.be

• Self explanatory

• I’m going to banned from my own exotics group chats but I will speak my truth

If you can’t find my body just know it was the BBHLs

I will not be elaborating further

Thank god they released what is love and OPENED MY EYES because I was READY TO HATE FOREVER

• This thread contains 51 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!