[enter-talk] LEE SEUNG GI WASN'T EVEN ABLE TO FILL UP HIS 500-SEATS CONCERT;;;

• [enter-talk] LEE SEUNG GI WASN'T EVEN ABLE TO FILL UP HIS 500-SEATS CONCERT;;;

AVvXsEi2qtVJBQnoc3DYDES8COrGVqbaRw4aEbEfQZ2Sd0pylOtngugXxVSOwW_Sd0B0-Dpm-WfqN6wdxf4bkHjmOhV5ZvfUzte5l2GCO6PgnBM1mtQpF3jx7uHnEliJ8SFwFVLNUVpUjaxZ3bXfdl9EUHPn956CkEwetQJ2qu7nh_IOSl7Oorgo_h1SDtaf=s16000
    'Kyeon Miri's family' who shook Lee Seung Gi's job... couldn't even fill up all the 477 seats at his concert"

AVvXsEi1NetCU4ZTlsmiNb7tDJfVo_ieVMNc0kB5To9zBIbK_c3qoY9dIa-jIWLeUAkleEQ2zJCLdfejkac4pdkuiR_ZOUmmKXXJ8yKA-NLFhJt1hEJQOOE_HeBoeiVm6GA9DEj_4nl4G_9ZzE4C_XdiInlY8B0rzju_e93HPDn7QgUTKybx_es6oB-_tFf6=s16000

"This will be Lee Seung Gi's first concert in Korea in 10 years since his 2013 performance at the Olympic Park Gymnastics Center. The concert will be held at the Link Art Center Payco Hall.

It's common for concerts to sell out quickly after a long hiatus. Lee Seung Gi is a "top singer," so it was expected that he would sell out a small venue. However, the response was not enthusiastic. Unlike the 15,000-seat Olympic Park Gymnastics Center, the 477 seats were not filled. As of the morning of the 20th, there were 25 to 40 seats left in the venue. There are 141 seats remaining out of a total of 1,908 seats over the four days concert. Tickets went on sale to the general public on June 6, but after more than two weeks, even the weekend performances were not sold out. Some ticket purchases were even cancelled with time increasing the number of unsold tickets."

Back then, Lee Seung Gi was able to sell out his 15,000 seats concert
    But this time, he couldn't even fill up 477 seats

He even pushed back his honeymoon vacation to prepare for his concert
    This isn't simply him not being able to sell out 477 seats
    But there are even tickets getting canceled in real time so the number of empty seats keeps on increasing.

What's more is that it's a concert that even commoners can purchase
    He wasn't even able to sell out on the weekend dates, let alone the week days
    Seriously, you never know a celebrity's future

post response:
    [+1,087][-16]
    original post: here

1. [+694, -7]
    This isn't just because of a woman. If women were his issue, then his image would've already been ruined when he was dating Yoona but it never happened. He just didn't choose the right spouse and that's why he hit rock bottom. He earned a lot of money so he can live off just fine without earning money anymore. He'd be just fine if he stopped appearing on TV while staying within his family and live his lovey dovey life

2. [+648, -4]
    With what confidence is he doing these concerts?

3. [+575, -2]
    Wasn't Lee Seung Gi who turned his back on his fans and the public? The result was obvious

4 [+490, -2]
    Just with what confidence is he doing a concert? ㅎㅎ He chose his partner and said that he'd pay back for the rest of his life so he should do just that ^^ I hope that we don't write articles about him anymore. I'm not curious at all. And I don't think that the victims want to keep on seeing his face in the news either

5. [+392, -2]
    Wow he seriously hit rock bottom

[enter-talk] LEE SEUNG GI WASN'T EVEN ABLE TO FILL UP HIS 500-SEATS CONCERT;;;
    We translate Pann articles about Korean news, music, drama and lifestyle
    www.pannchoa.com

• Oh wow...

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Someone in the twitter comments said this news isn't true.

But, I don't know how reliable either of these sources are.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• still shocked that celebrates have to write a letter to fans regarding their own personal relationships

1 year and 7 months until AVATAR 3

• still shocked that celebrates have to write a letter to fans regarding their own personal relationships

Yes, that's weird but in this particular case they don't like his wife (i don't blame them) and people may have stopped supporting him because of her

• Why do they hate his wife?

It’s not his wife they hate. It’s his wife’s family. They scammed people. And got to live happily out of that stolen money.

Knetz think that him and his wife are living comfortably in part because of the stolen money. Whether his wife herself did it or not not she still benefited from lives that were ruined because of her family.

• Yes, that's weird but in this particular case they don't like his wife (i don't blame them) and people may have stopped supporting him because of her

I can see why they rightfully don't like her or her family but I find it crazy they have to basically ask for approval form their fans to date or get married

1 year and 7 months until AVATAR 3

• I can see why they rightfully don't like her or her family but I find it crazy they have to basically ask for approval form their fans to date or get married

Yep, that's weird.

I watched a video of YouTube on some white guy who is popular in SK, i don't remember who he was ;( but the interviewer told him, I'm paraphrasing: your fans will be sad finding out you are in a relationship. And he said, again, paraphrasing: i heard that's a thing here. I apologize to all my fans for my happiness

^^

I liked a video, i might find it. But then again, i like way too many videos :pepe-shame:

• yabxtc

Found it! I have no idea who this is lol

External Content youtu.be

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!