[theqoo] Knetz react to Boys Planet #1 spot and final line-up... the hate begins

• [theqoo] BOYS PLANET DEBUT UNIT #1 - ZHANG HAO

congrats congrats

original post: here

1. This is freaking oba..

2. I thought Hanbin would be the one. Ah Hanbin would've been perfect

3. Hao-yah congrats so so much ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Let's meet Zhang Hao as the idol int he future ㅠㅠㅠㅠ The debut unit is so nice I'm crying for real ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ All the trainees, and the members who got into Zerobaseone I love you!! Let's go ㅠㅠㅠ

4. 🤢🤮

5. Zhang Hao congrats on your #1!!!!

6. Looks like he's super popular here too.. ㅋㅋ

7. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. Is he talented??

9. Wow international fans aside, his Korean fans are impressiveㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ To make the kid who praised CCP #1

10. Hul just look at the responses here, they freaking sucks, how did he even get #1? I didn't watch the program so I don't know;; Can someone explain?

[theqoo] BOYS PLANET DEBUT UNIT #1 SUNG HANBIN

regalfrigidcod

Congrats congrats

original post :here

1. Hul he's #1??

2. I can't believe he didn't manage to be #1... What is this...

3. Hanbin-ah you should've been the center ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. I thought he'd be #1

5. Sung Hanbin should've been #1... But still congrats!!

6. Congrats ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

7. Is the proportion of international fans that high? I thought he was the most popular one

8. Hanbin-ah you worked hard, congrats🎉

9. Hanbin-ah what a shame ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

10. It's insane to know he's not #1...

[theqoo] BOYS PLANET DEBUT UNIT #1 - SEOK MATTHEW

z6wZv5

1. This is crazy Matthew-yah ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ...

2. Let's do even better

3. Yup yup Matthew is debuting ❤️❤️

4. Matthew-yah congrats, I love youㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. Matthew my one pick ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Congrats ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. Our Matthew is so previous, congrats on your debut!!!!!!!!!!

7. Seok Matthew congrats~~~~!!!! You did well 👍👍👍👍👍

8. So they debuted the PD pick

9. With the amount of screen time he had, it'd be weirder if he didn't debut ..

10. Matthew-yah congrats ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[theqoo] THE DIFFERENCE IN POINTS BETWEEN #1 AND #2 ON BOYS PLANET

AVvXsEjZcCXfEYCMFUAEeiAWIHLd5FZf3ltStC7HWBCjVFnNCu1BtwpsnBjSlGUE7Tmhe9ENmukdftjpBoGoOr8WKiZjmXzVcXeveH0DPGuY0sXnOBav19A4OcLYtJLZt3BP0wEceeX1caYyUUzNJmj1By4CMaROwj-yXuryJWnAvmScG73ZNbFYryZ95jWy=s16000

AVvXsEhyMvvf-ictIeBa1gEZDzslm-p8s5i1xr5kPdkXtozIwIu9LQ1IxZ07c7F2vv5ATPEzG3KAmpNdW7zgAfeMkXivFOVH3lqDTotVNOx4sVVwmLoC8KabBss4fbiXfl186KT8i6dXAOYbFi0cBVaQL2PFPlRR20Keci4px76n4v9_8RuEJ7Yiy9em_AOC=s16000

1. Seriously what a shame..

2. Unless Zhang Hao says "I hate CCP!!" I'll skip on him

3. For real this is the benefits of having voting events (T/n: when fans organize voting events with prizes/raffles for people who vote)

4. It's because his gallery organized so many voting events for him that a bunch of Koreans also voted for him

5. Looking at this, you can tell that international fans prefer foreigners and they'll support them more, even though they're not part of their country, they'll support them for the mere fact that they're a foreigner

6. Ah f*ck this is annoying

7. Honestly I think everyone thought that Sung Hanbin would be the one so they decided to pick Zhang Hao as their 2nd pick..

8. This is interesting, we're talking about millions of votes, so are the general public going to listen to them?

9. Ah.. I wanted to listen to Hanbin's solo song..

10. I'm shocked about the Chinese and I'm even more shocked that he has so many Korean fans

[theqoo] BOYS PLANET VOTES RESULTS

AVvXsEhVykV8xkYKUUQZrywLiRV7nfDjMUk7cmJhgPK_7B4k8xXlxyyUyNciLl9kqqlP9ABbEWbSp4tiIMJdoBStLpv5RK7g_lG1c93fMXCE4nUjnCTm0jyfx4BgNQuoZDwdPMtD3J4jNfvsCb5fk7Dj06mdMEibMiQq5wQDCYL9jt8QBZZ1PG1ph32hm__Q=s16000

AVvXsEhB_yV0sTVxA0QuC1H_NxkQ09XxYjes-I1GVips2NaNljsCFIaEDgzFMyKL4J7tf7dC2_vA1lBKDKR4c-s1CY-lFL-CTRte5g0uYghWGk0zCKpu2eRGsP81_nFXGfEtgpyqAFuzvazzJL3y4MawTf_-eUz5i-peP9KmK10SKNCs29tDAJSP2molGSRz=s16000

AVvXsEjyIATDRUdOFGXJQ6ShOiSxIaI4Y_7spY2Be6WSTLeu4Ux9Z2cpdzX3tRA8lBGEc_dH9iu1Iyg_JBVU-N5ptxj_pnw9s8Sc1EXVgXtpgQ9heM1_9Tyrak8xE9tQpxXB1IKM1pG64nm8pa7m3GVySpZtFj-2wQHr2akLfmI3GR8EhZgY-vpYaBv7Y9fB=s16000

AVvXsEh3zpoeuM5Z989jC48j0SjGZ_owtZW7LDKrsbu-Chf0N7mVe6FuAi_QRoDYcr-s3M_UKO3A5tAVZfS7HSgnikMMKtdoYEaDCVmrfRu_0dXTuK_hD12hh5ly-I9xuMAH-an4xI1SSKMItMmV6Q1F90VO5N5Rt5XMj_ME1j-g5Krz8oTHyvh_nNJ8H5Ww=s16000

AVvXsEjCTliJFTP9Y4GiNfvd4zgN5uNMj_6B2jjwPfNnIdh8Bz8qZlefuiTu_Hz6pEoV4otbanTi309ewbN_Spwz6cflCPvBBArFV2zyxAOtvvVigkzWKYViDm8SU1tJUKBdhXVOGYlv-JF0QQem-uAGbS-W5L9x0oUwGAhktsieI0e5xEKUocIfn_qXQLQw=s16000

AVvXsEiNi6Onibb7OnLWW5FRTFmPMop4MthJu1B4ZGPG8-5oe80pqVHiX874KqKWwqEs7G5y3ZUcExYiNDG-2s7LBOhc43h-C9aB_JEqz-yj0BBK5g0OLs_Ay6XT48q5BetUoL0hp5ikew0kY8Fm3s_KtXqUNTo0AtgyYLqilQjXYtBXTPWkd7VvqoKff-xC=s16000

AVvXsEiSR81NGVcHmOtUDvaKwams5zMSLd3JO7weFFLWzOlMTtbxHaAdJXUsS_eyC_555adUTnUYIfq_g1BmOFAdFro89zhyHTEPnRuCBm0AYKlyaLKMo8lt_na6MIkeYxNsZa3x2ULe6-dNHxVECo0Bjbchw7Ory1EHyIk0RfquPLXQhRgQM5YMA5dHo2RS=s16000

AVvXsEhjpiE52wC88ktfSJjYm8fGR7WVYY2ZUFw_iiPVq4_GZjeuqIIy8U28XdU9VfK2fsSJmULMT2CPo9cBbbXVfQIWfygPr0t-uqLZ7ZePbET1caRMIoMiA_b5Ue749Q2hu2NTJ6O3Scfpzd5-LolAbP5Hr7Ya_669-j9iDutEwL4mwFDDHRtELy_tmh5k=s16000

AVvXsEgsEqSZMaVE7TiPG0bg8c1jiL79kO7_f7mUayWsyEtgu6GKB6fFCICOal67CdaVTFSXCCdf0PtXatWHFA4F79raMqFWF1tRPG1m8YLu8ErKxjoCSoHuySGz3_8-CW-HIgHHGTC6jjSYGZqp-Q1pzVajpdKkF8UkSoXV4yViKDVgZbuMRdW5dNQ8jHfg=s16000

1. Wow they did such a good job picking

2. Hul a Chinese as 1st place?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. Gyuvin-ah congrats

4. This unit is so good that I'm not even nervous for them, this is seriousy so good

5. But #1 is a Chinese...

6. The unit is so good, they'll be popular

7. They'll call it CPOP instead, my head is already hurting

8. It's a shame that the #1 is a Chinese but they picked a good debut unit

9. Pick the #1 again

10. Ricky-yahㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• You flop Knetz you had the upper hand in voting by having a higher weight age and still manage to let a foreigner slip past what flops

:pepe-smug::pepe-smug:

this comment made me giggle!

"Looking at this, you can tell that international fans prefer foreigners and they'll support them more, even though they're not part of their country, they'll support them for the mere fact that they're a foreigner"

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• this comment made me giggle!

"Looking at this, you can tell that international fans prefer foreigners and they'll support them more, even though they're not part of their country, they'll support them for the mere fact that they're a foreigner"

I mean... no lie detected LOL I've def felt like this, but koreans also vote koreans for being korean so we're even!

Also I expected harsher hate? This feels like something that can blow over considering the reaction to the group is good still

• I think the initial response overall is better (int and kside) than Izone, X1 or kep1er, even Twice had more bad reactions when the lineup was announced (most of them were sad for Somi)

• I mean... no lie detected LOL I've def felt like this, but koreans also vote koreans for being korean so we're even!

Also I expected harsher hate? This feels like something that can blow over considering the reaction to the group is good still

honestly I don't know, there were so many survival shows that you could vote for multiple people, and always 80% of my votes went to K-group, if I can name them like that

I just wish that next time someone will be smarter and in final episode if the group will have 9 members then they will give fans a 4 votes to cast

if the group would have 11 members then fans could use 5 votes

and if group would have 7 members then fans could use 3 votes

then you can at least make a push for 'group of best friends'

or Knetz could spam voting only for their own K-group trainees

• They will be fine. BGs don't have to care about public opinions like GGs. Now the boys have made it so each of their solo fandom will take care of their fave :pepe-cha-ching:

• this comment made me giggle!

Even though my fav Jay didn't make it (granted I didn't watch the show I just like him), I might actually check out the group just to tilt the Knetz because of ZhangHao center and also Mr Young & Rich, Tall & Handsome Ricky made it

• 1pick is the best way to the really popular people debut and avoid strategic voting (like, as a Gunwook stan, I didn't vote for Gunwook friends even in 3pick because they were fighting for the same place)

• 1pick is the best way to the really popular people debut and avoid strategic voting (like, as a Gunwook stan, I didn't vote for Gunwook friends even in 3pick because they were fighting for the same place)

yeah but what if your favs for example rank in top 5-6 spots

nr 1, nr 4, and nr 6

and you think the way ok I have three votes, so I'm voting for my favs obviously

but the mindfu*k starts when you have one or two votes, so many people will ten skip voting for that #1 because "it's obvious others will vote for him and he is safe and sound there"

and later on you might have surprise that guy who was #4 ended being second in final, but the guy who was first ranked way below, for example at 4-5 spot.

• I mean... no lie detected LOL I've def felt like this, but koreans also vote koreans for being korean so we're even!

That is true lol but also for us it's false that we'd vote just because they are Korean. The reason this had began changing is the increasing tensions and negative interactions with China and certain Chinese people that has started to further soul relations we are closer to that of Ukraine vs Russia level of relations between it's people's when stuff starts to dip this low can you blame the average Korean for feeling that way?

I know this stuff flies over most people's heads because they live in a safe western democracies far from any real danger or threat there's no existential threat. But in Asia and other part of the world our lives are worlds apart and when this is something always looming in the background it starts to affect people's judgement of others.

• Love to see all those Koreans pressed seeing Zhang Hao victory, I'll sleep happy tonight :pepelove1:

Haven't watched a single second of the competition but entered the thread to check if people are satisfied. Finding out that a foreigner won, not only foreigner but chinese, is a nice surprise. I like it :pepe-smug:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!