i just realized how eaj and day6 kinda just... disappeared from the industry

• It's kinda weird for me since I was a really big fan back then. They were extremely popular and I knew a lot of people who knew Day6 and their music. Nowadays, not so much. I have a baby kpop stan literally living with me (my younger brother) and when I asked him about them he had no idea who tf they were. I have a friend that likes kpop and we had a conversation and she's actually a big fan of Day6 and eaJ so I naturally started to check into them again. (And yes, I tried to convince my brother to listen to Day6 and eaJ and the reason why he's going to "try" to listen to them is because he has a crush on my friend) When I looked at their youtube channel it seems like they haven't really been releasing OG music, only covers. Also, Young K came back from the military and I didn't even know that he even went to the military. For me, it seems as if K-rock bands have just *poofed* from the scene. Xdinary Heroes is apparently JYP's least popular group (according to my brother) and The Rose has came back but they haven't really had the same success as they did before. I think that Jae was the main reason why Day6 was hella popular, but after Jae left they just started to flutter away and eaJ didn't really have the same success as he did when he was in Day6. I understand that eaJ doesn't like the K-pop scene, but I really want them to have just like 1 legendary reunion. I honestly would save up so much money and hitchhike my way around the world to see it lmao, but they felt more complete as a group.

sleep

a

winter

bear

• Xdinary Heroes is apparently JYP's least popular group (according to my brother)

This statements allways come from people who don't listen to bands ... and who ignore the existence of BOY STORY ... literally 90% of the people who say the bands are the most underrated acts in JYP will say "Wh the fuck is even BOY STORY and why should I care ? The most underrated artist is (band-name) and nobody else!"

say this again and now think of it ... yeah seems dumb huh, claiming a band as uncool or unpopular while you also try to suppress the existence of an entire group

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• It's because they are in military era that's why they had no activities

And also, in 2020 during their Zombie era Sungjin and Jae took a hiatus because of mental health issues so they didn't have any promotions. 2021 they released Negentropy, also without promotions.

But they have a subunit of Young K Wonpil and Dowoon

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Young K had a solo

Same as Dowoon

And Wonpil

Actually over the years/months they released a lot of random videos as well even during their military era

Sungjin now that he is back started his own youtube channel

Jae also released a lot of new stuff

External Content open.spotify.com

Regarding "noise", for some reason they actually got more popular in their military era I made a few threads about their success. Like for instance "You Were Beautiful" is actually JYPE's most liked song on Melon, even SURPASSING CHEER UP.

Young K has been getting a lot of praise because a song he wrote for H1-Key rose up in the charts

A lot of idols actually cover Day6 so they are still very loved. Too many videos to post so .....

Dont worry about them because when the boys are back from military I'm sure they will only get bigger from here

Also do you want to be on the Day6 taglist?

• This statements allways come from people who don't listen to bands ... and who ignore the existence of BOY STORY ... literally 90% of the people who say the bands are the most underrated acts in JYP will say "Wh the fuck is even BOY STORY and why should I care ? The most underrated artist is (band-name) and nobody else!"

say this again and now think of it ... yeah seems dumb huh, claiming a band as uncool or unpopular while you also try to suppress the existence of an entire group

i mean considering the fact that it came from my brother... but honestly I don't really claim artists are underrated unless they have like one listener and that one listener is you-

sleep

a

winter

bear

• YESSSSS PLEASE I NEED TO GET MYSELF REINTRODUCED TO THEM

sleep

a

winter

bear

• also yeah, both day6 and the rose had military service so they didn't really have the chance to promote or to do any activities and i totally forgot that :skull:

sleep

a

winter

bear

• also yeah, both day6 and the rose had military service so they didn't really have the chance to promote or to do any activities and i totally forgot that :skull:

The Rose actually recently released an album and went on tour

Bit bumped they never come to my country

• …I didn’t even know Jae dropped a mini! I’ve been on pause since “Car Crash”. He def. pulled people to the group doing his gaming thing.

Day 6 def. would have dropped a new album if the majority of the band weren’t doing their military service.

It will be a glorious day when they all perform together again. Somebody is gonna cry..dang sure won’t be me!

• The Rose actually recently released an album and went on tour

Bit bumped they never come to my country

yeah i saw that. i listened to their music and it's like AMAZING

idk if they came on tour in the US but prolly

sleep

a

winter

bear

• …I didn’t even know Jae dropped a mini! I’ve been on pause since “Car Crash”. He def. pulled people to the group doing his gaming thing.

Day 6 def. would have dropped a new album if the majority of the band weren’t doing their military service.

It will be a glorious day when they all perform together again. Somebody is gonna cry..dang sure won’t be me!

ikr all those day6 fans be like

:drown-in-tears::pathead:

sleep

a

winter

bear

• I think Day6 has never been more popular in Korea than right now.

really? honestly I'm a bit surprised because of all the new girl groups debuting rn. also, since most of the day6 members were in the military it does seem pretty surprising that they're popular in korea

sleep

a

winter

bear

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!