How did ateez become so popular?

• 1. Their songs appear to International audience

2. KQ makes a decent* job promoting them outside Korea (and recently in Korea too since they seem to have good connections).

I changed that one after thinking a bit lol

3. They are extremely talented performers and caught a lot of people attention for that (seniors, hoobaes and non-fans who turned into fans).

4. They are very charismatic and the members are such stan attractors.

That's why.

Bankai: Minazuki

85e1d14897360f5af5426181e6b1e605126ab548.gifv

Edited once, last by Minazuki ().

• Their personalities are amazing they are constantly invited back to shows because of how respectful they are

Their performances are on point, they do nothing half ass

They debuted with a "pirate" concept theme and have kept that this entire time

They are not only that they are: 8 rappers, 8 composers, 8 dancers, 8 choreographers, 8 comedians

4 of them star in a drama, they are amazing actors as well

They LOVE their fans they CONSTANTLY spoil Atiny, we are spoiled to hell.

They wrote TWO songs just for us in the first year Star 1117 and Aurora on 2yr anniversary they wrote Celebrate for us.

They update everything and even if we are frustrated right now at not getting them wins, they are still thankful to us and still spoiling us.

Their entire discography is amazing I own every single album and I have never skipped a song.

They have two songs in english and the reason for it is so we didn't have to struggle to look up the lyrics they wanted us to get the meaning asap...That's One day at a time and Take me home

Despite Mingi being on hiatus for Anxiety they treat him like he's still there, i have never cried so hard in my life watching them get emotional when they called mingi up at their comeback showcase.

KQ doesn't pressure them for anything, they do what they want and get the job done.

As rookies they impressed not only their seniors but new debut groups.. E'last ADORES them.

People have said that their choreography is some of the hardest and they struggle to even do what they did.

They are the first 4th generation group and first 4th generation boy group to win 2/3 times on Immortal Songs. They have been nominated on various music shows this comeback alone when they barely were nominated last comeback. They are standing up there with SHINee, IU and other older groups.

Hong Joong wrote a song just for Seonghwa to Thank him for all he's done called Thank U and they perform it all the time at concerts, because he didn't know how else to express his thanks. During pre-debut his laptop was stolen and he spent HOURS with no sleep redoing EVERYTHING when he got it back. Every song on every album was written by Hong Joong & Mingi. This group is so versatile and talented that I cannot understand why they were/are hated or slept on. Hong also admitted that during performances their staff team turns their mic's down because of how powerful and hard they dance, if they didn't do that, you'd hear nothing but heavy breathing and no singing. They have NEVER lip synched, they may sing with backing vocals but they NEVER have lip synched.

When I found Ateez I was in a dark place I found them when Inception was out, I spent weeks, months, days, hours watching everything, I bought all their albums etc. They are the one thing that brings me happiness lately, and for the past year, I have had a reason to live. This group is extremely important to me. And I hope that people will take the time to actually listen to them, instead of judging them.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!