I feel sorry for blinks

• So I joined Stan twitter in quarantine early 2020. I don’t have particular favs but enjoy lots of ggs so I followed popular accounts for most ggs and the experience from each fandom is somewhat the same. But blinks&co Twitter is ruthless. Most accounts walk on egg shells to not look biased towards a member to the point it sucks all the fun I imagine. One account joked about a group of contestants on Lisa’s show and got accused of trying to sabotage her career in China lol. Another didn’t tweet about treat x better and got canceled. They have 10000 tags each month for each member for the most useless things and it never accomplish anything for the group. I got all that while blocking all fanbases and voting accounts so can’t imagine the drama that goes on there.

Once Twitter is the best for me. Rv fans a bit edgy and men hating but they Do have fun together lol

How do you cope blinks? Or are you not on Stan twt?

Your average ggs enthusiast...

• i don't mention it in this forum but lisa stans are absolutely the worst on twt. I have even tried muting accounts i follow because they respond to hate on rosie by lisa stans because of her solo. They also go after jennie.

• nah youre following the wrong people lol

blink twt is fun

I unfollowed lots now. I found a bunch of blinks I like, they talk about bp freely but Stan a lot of western artists I don’t care for lol. So I set thro that to get to the good/funny stuff about bp.

Do u have some recommendations?

• Follow the right accounts. But yeah there are accounts that are full of whining and complaining and copy post comments, no real conversation at all. It can be depressing some times so I unfollowed most of them and only follow the official accounts.

• i don't mention it in this forum but lisa stans are absolutely the worst on twt. I have even tried muting accounts i follow because they respond to hate on rosie by lisa stans because of her solo. They also go after jennie.

Pls, don't even go there. One of you guys actually edited and slowed down a video to make it look like Lisa couldn't answer a question and that Rosé had to do it for her.

And the likes and retweets that tweet had....

They are all the same

• yeah akgaes are CRAZY CRAZY. and i'm not even exaggerating, they are sick in the head but ot4 blinks are funny and cute

that's why twitter is fun

• yeah akgaes are CRAZY CRAZY. and i'm not even exaggerating, they are sick in the head but ot4 blinks are funny and cute

that's why twitter is fun

True. Twitter made kpop so much fun for me, if only All ot4 accounts agree to not interact with them and don’t fear their opinions it would be much better

The most popular has the craziest but now that rosé and Jisoo have individual work and getting in the spotlight. Their crazy stans are showing too

• Pls, don't even go there. One of you guys actually edited and slowed down a video to make it look like Lisa couldn't answer a question and that Rosé had to do it for her.

And the likes and retweets that tweet had....

They are all the same

all akgaes are crazy, even the jennie scandal in 2018 before all kpop fandoms jumped to scrutinize her was started by lisa akages. i don't think they understand that ruining one member's reputation= ruining the whole group

so malicious to the other members, and for what?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!