Should Leeseo be removed from IVE since nobody acts like she exists?

• I've never seen a Maknae from any group be this unpopular.

Apparently she peaked from one move at debut (her Sohee Tell Me moment) and has since disappeared from existence.

She even has 0 votes in the poll asking who owned the new song.

Rei is my bias but I want to move Leeseo up to bias spot cause she needs support. Rei has plenty of fans and needs no help.

Should Starship get rid of Leeseo so Wonyoung can have true middle position?

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• too dramatic. you're taking allkpop polls seriously? anw what did you think of the new song?

Me over dramatic? Lol no way.

And thank you for acknowledging the fact I have yet to comment on new song.

I've only heard it 1 time so I've yet to make a decision on what I think.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• idk if your world was around akp only, but when she is entering high school, she is the talk of the town.

Starship CEO: Leeseo I'm sorry but I have bad news. We are officially removing you from IVE. Your contract with us is terminated.

Leeseo: What?? Why??

Starship CEO: Because of an Allkpop poll on their forums. You got no votes.

• Me over dramatic? Lol no way.

And thank you for acknowledging the fact I have yet to comment on new song.

I've only heard it 1 time so I've yet to make a decision on what I think.

what's your initial reception to the song?

btw looking at youtube her recent vlog video has 700K+ views

External Content www.youtube.com

the last video to reach around those views was a dance practice video 2 months ago

she's fine. she's still very young

• also, I think this might be akp users preference, that they usually not stanning minors?

Oh yeah good point.

I didn't hate it but it obviously hasn't inspired me to listen to it a 2nd time yet. But I will tomorrow. It just felt a little empty for me.

And yes like the other user said her recent start of High School was a big deal and she went semi viral.

• I really like vocal color, she might have the best in Ive. Really catchy and unique. Her verse in AL might be my favorite Ive verse ever.

Agreed. Great voice.

• drew stop being a cunt

Sorry. I like Leeseo though. She's my wrecker.

• Isn't it obvious that it's because of her age? She's the only minor in the group. Leeseo is actually pretty popular but kpop fans feel uncomfortable stanning a girl younger than them when everyone else in the same group at least are adults.

I'd rather see people not talking about her instead of making hateful tiktoks and posts about how rude or cringey she is, or pervy content. There was a lot of that.

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• I've never seen a Maknae from any group be this unpopular.

This is so untrue. Both NJ and LSFM's maknaes are the least popular in their group. This mostly has to do with the fact that kpop fans feel uncomfortable stanning minors. This wasn't an issue before in 2nd & 3rd gen because most kpop fans were also really young back then.

𝐁𝐓𝐒 ♡ 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤 ♡ 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐚

c09dafd21a568e816f2cb77504fa56a8086e9412.gifv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!