Seems like ONCE and ARMY are no longer friends...

• Ig this is the end of ARMYONCE friendship. I mean I saw this coming. Friendship that is birth from having a mutual enemy doesn't last long. Fandoms can never be friends how much ever they try to pose to be one.

I randomly got this recommended on my timeline. I wonder how it led to this considering how stan twt ARMYs were praising Twice for their billboard performance a few days ago.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

𝐁𝐓𝐒 ♡ 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤 ♡ 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐚

c09dafd21a568e816f2cb77504fa56a8086e9412.gifv

• This level of attention seeking is goofy. Esp when the matter of concern is this.

Ig this is the end of ARMYONCE friendship. I mean I saw this coming. Friendship that is birth from having a mutual enemy doesn't last long. Fandoms can never be friends how much ever they try to pose to be one.

I randomly got this recommended on my timeline. I wonder how it led to this considering how stan twt ARMYs were praising Twice for their billboard performance a few days ago.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

638e00a6ef5a3336174dd7d7b4c14680.gif

Edited once, last by BRIYANI ().

• Almost 10 years ago. A year right after their debut and their stylists for the photoshoot not knowing any better. It was one hat on one page of a magazine shoot that BigHit stopped production and issued a letter of apology. This but namjoon kpop stans use to deflect from when kpop stans favs fuck up needs to be studied.

And kingkook I know you still think you're a plastic blink and will defend blinks in any which way but please LEAVE BTS TF ALONE and stop fake stanning saying you do.

No one's deflecting, I've even criticized Chaeyoung myself. But this is supposedly a BTS fan criticizing someone for wearing Nazi symbols when BTS have done it themselves. Literally the same thing (whether the stylist gave it to him or not, he could have refused to wear it.) That's hypocrisy, no matter how long ago it was.

• No one's deflecting. This is supposedly a BTS fan criticizing someone for wearing Nazi symbols when BTS have done it themselves. Literally the same thing (whether the stylist gave it to him or not, he could have refused to wear it.) That's hypocrisy, no matter how long ago it was.

Yes you are. That is the very definition of deflecting because it isn't BTS on the hot seat in 2023 and if ANYTHING this should have been set as an example for kpop groups not to do but it's not. And him wearing a hat given to him by a stylist is NOT the same as your girl wearing the shirt more than 3 times

This was a choice and it was all hers. They are not the same.

• Yes you are. That is the very definition of deflecting because it isn't BTS on the hot seat in 2023 and if ANYTHING this should have been set as an example for kpop groups not to do but it's not. And him wearing a hat given to him by a stylist is NOT the same as your girl wearing the shirt more than 3 times

This was a choice and it was all hers. They are not the same.

Saying BTS should serve as the example for not wearing Nazi paraphernalia is not the great look you seem to think it is, so let's just start with that and really soak it in. ^^

Okay, enough soaking. You apparently have no clue what deflection even is, as I'm not taking any attention away from Chaeyoung's (who is not "my girl" by any means) mistake and have in fact posted my own negative reaction to it through multiple posts, all of which can be easily found if you actually cared enough to do so. But you don't, because you're too busy in this thread defending BTS for doing the exact same thing you think requires deflection, and giving the exact "but it was so long ago" excuse I knew you would, even going as far as explicitly predicting your response in the very post you responded to. I mean really? If you're going to partake in typical fangirl behavior, at least try to be a little less predictable.

I am in no shape or form here to defend Chaeyoung, I'm here to call out the hypocrisy of the person who tweeted that, which inevitably led to more Army hypocrisy needing to be called out. You came rushing in like a moth to the light, right on schedule. The moral of this story is do not be a blatant hyprocite who only pretends to care so you can drag people, and more importantly, DO NOT TRY TO DEFEND THIS SHIT. There are never any valid excuses.

Edited once, last by xviper2k ().

• Saying BTS should serve as the example for not wearing Nazi paraphernalia is not the great look you seem to think it is, so let's just start with that and really soak it in. ^^

Okay, enough soaking. You apparently have no clue what deflection even is, as I'm not taking any attention away from Chaeyoung's (who is not "my girl" by any means) mistake and have in fact posted my own negative reaction to it through multiple posts, all of which can be easily found if you actually cared enough to do so. But you don't, because you're too busy in this thread defending BTS for doing the exact same thing you think requires deflection, and giving the exact "but it was so long ago" excuse I knew you would, even going as far as explicitly predicting your response in the very post you responded to. I mean really? If you're going to partake in typical fangirl behavior, at least try to be a little less predictable.

I am in no shape or form here to defend Chaeyoung, I'm here to call out the hypocrisy of the person who tweeted that, which inevitably led to more Army hypocrisy needing to be called out. You came rushing in like a wasp to the light, right on schedule. The moral of this story is DO NOT TRY TO DEFEND THIS SHIT. There are never any valid excuses.

So BigHit ignorance that should have warned other kpop agencies to NOT do the same mistake doesn't serve as a warning. Got it. So you proved you don't actually care about the ignorance and just geeked to mention BTS in any situation regardless of them never doing it again. Got it x2. And how are you so sure Army don't call out BTS? We are notorious for calling them out so much so that BTS no longer performs War of Hormones. And Army did call out BigHit for wearing the hat. You weren't there when it happened but now will deflect because of who you see saying the same thing ALL fandoms are saying on twt.

• So BigHit ignorance that should have warned other kpop agencies to NOT do the same mistake doesn't serve as a warning. Got it. So you proved you don't actually care about the ignorance and just geeked to mention BTS in any situation regardless of them never doing it again. Got it x2. And how are you so sure Army don't call out BTS? We are notorious for calling them out so much so that BTS no longer performs War of Hormones. And Army did call out BigHit for wearing the hat. You weren't there when it happened but now will deflect because of who you see saying the same thing ALL fandoms are saying on twt.

BigHit's ignorance? No, you mean their ignorance and the ignorance of the member who voluntarily wore it. He could have explained what was wrong with it and refused to wear it. He didn't. Maybe he was too ignorant to do so. Regardless it's his fault, just as this new incident is Chaeyoung's fault. There was an equal need for them to both own up to it. Let there be absolutely no confusion about that, Miss BTS Fangirl 2023.

If anyone has proven to not care about ignorance, it's you. If anyone has proven to not care about this issue of anti-Semitic symbolism, it's you and only you. You are the deflector, you are the one defending one of these two people who made the same mistake while going out of your way to drag the other. I am defending neither of them, and have in fact chastised both of them. I know your little fangirl brain is wired for petty "...but your faves did this!" responses, but I'm afraid those won't save you here. Not applicable. You're in over your head and continue to dig the hole deeper. Keep digging.

• Didn't someone in BTS wear swastikas at some point? :/ And I don't want to hear "that's totally, like, the past and stuff."

that's the reason why a fanwar is going on. Some ONCEs started using the "but Namjoon" and ARMYs (me included) obviously didn't like it. And if you don't want to hear about how different 2014 was from 2023, that's your issue.

𝐁𝐓𝐒 ♡ 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤 ♡ 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐚

c09dafd21a568e816f2cb77504fa56a8086e9412.gifv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!