Since when did Skz and Twice fans start fighting?

• Why are Stray Kids fans dragging Twice all of a sudden? Aren’t JYP groups all friends with each other?

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• i think it is because of random stuff. I mean skz is one of the most popular boy groups out there but twice is more popular than them so i dont understand. I would sort of understand if skz and itzy fans started fighting.

• i think it is because of random stuff. I mean skz is one of the most popular boy groups out there but twice is more popular than them so i dont understand. I would sort of understand if skz and itzy fans started fighting.

I've seen it for a while, I think it started over arguments over who is the main breadwinner for JYP. Twice has basically bankrolled JYP for years then stray kids blew up in 2020 and broke Twices sales records and along came mess with fans on both sides acting petty. You should have seen the mess when Nayeon had Felix on no problem, I think there were a bunch of people anger streaming countdown because they didn't want his collab to be the second most streamed on the album for fear his fans would say she needed him to be relevant. No joke.

As for Itzy, midzys also fight with onces, you should have seen the mess when Itzy became the first JYP GG to sell 1 million on an album, they dragged Twice from one side of twitter to the other. Itzy hasn't been able to compete with SK in any one field or dominated the way Twice has so I haven't seem them try it with them, only Twice is getting it from the both of them.

• I've seen it for a while, I think it started over arguments over who is the main breadwinner for JYP. Twice has basically bankrolled JYP for years then stray kids blew up in 2020 and broke Twices sales records and along came mess with fans on both sides acting petty. You should have seen the mess when Nayeon had Felix on no problem, I think there were a bunch of people anger streaming countdown because they didn't want his collab to be the second most streamed on the album for fear his fans would say she needed him to be relevant. No joke.

As for Itzy, midzys also fight with onces, you should have seen the mess when Itzy became the first JYP GG to sell 1 million on an album, they dragged Twice from one side of twitter to the other. Itzy hasn't been able to compete with SK in any one field or dominated the way Twice has so I haven't seem them try it with them, only Twice is getting it from the both of them.

they are artists it’s so stupid

Once (main), Blink & Fearnot

• if you want to know how It started, this summed it up:

I've seen it for a while, I think it started over arguments over who is the main breadwinner for JYP.

There's also the reason ONCEs think Stray Kids is better well-treated and better well-promoted than TWICE and STAYs think the opposite. What is funny, cause, in my opinion, both receive the best management in JYPE. Not the best in the business, but in comparison to the agency's other groups, they are fine.

BUT...

If you want to know why STAYs are dragging TWICE especially now, over their lastest release, It was because ONCEs were one of the most vocal fandoms accusing Stray Kids' sales of being fradulent to get #1 on Billboard 200 with ODDINARY. Helped to trend a hashtag to defame them to the point where Jeff Benjamin had to defend the group and the Senior Director of Music from Billboard created a space on twitter to announce Stray Kids' #1 was 100% legit, along with the boys live.

So they think ONCE are going through some kind of karma and are dragging TWICE in the process. What is childish and stupid, since TWICE themselves did absolutely nothing but being friendly to Stray Kids and treating them well. But stan culture is weird and people think the groups have responsibilities over their fans behavior, they don't know how to separate things.

• There's also the reason ONCEs think Stray Kids is better well-treated and better well-promoted than TWICE and STAYs think the opposite. What is funny, cause, in my opinion, both receive the best management in JYPE. Not the best in the business, but in comparison to the agency's other groups, they are fine.

See I saw that argument but I ignored it because I couldn't even work out what thing the other had that they were wanting so bad.

If you want to know why STAYs are dragging TWICE especially now, over their lastest release, It was because ONCEs were one of the most vocal fandoms accusing Stray Kids' sales of being fradulent to get #1 on Billboard 200 with ODDINARY. Helped to trend a hashtag to defame them to the point where Jeff Benjamin had to defend the group and the Senior Director of Music from Billboard created a space on twitter to announce Stray Kids' #1 was 100% legit, along with the boys live.

Did not know this WTF is wrong with some of these people, Twice is constantly dropping content, how are they bored enough to get involved in that mess when I barely have enough time to keep up, save for the concerts and pray they come to europe....I hope all the people involved on both sides don't get concert tickets, serves em right ;judgingpepe:

• Not in either fandoms and I saw a little bit of it, mostly because Twice's new album has good distribution this time (meaning they hadn't before) and given jyp/rr trash record of distribution in shops, there has to be an evil plot or something although it's probably just jyp waking tf up for once (I don't believe RR being capable of anything tbh)

• I've seen it for a while, I think it started over arguments over who is the main breadwinner for JYP. Twice has basically bankrolled JYP for years then stray kids blew up in 2020 and broke Twices sales records and along came mess with fans on both sides acting petty. You should have seen the mess when Nayeon had Felix on no problem, I think there were a bunch of people anger streaming countdown because they didn't want his collab to be the second most streamed on the album for fear his fans would say she needed him to be relevant. No joke.

So they all love Nmixx and Xdinary Heros?

You definitely live under a rock. Onces have beef with all the jyp fandoms. It was aghases but now it's with stays and midzys. Stays and midzys barely have beef. They're more like sibling fandoms but not with onces. I'm talking about twt stans btw

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!