Will Twice Crack 2M with Ready To Be?

• Lets take a look at Aespa and Blackpink.

On July 7th 2022, news was released that Aespa's new album broke 1,610,517 million preorders. They sold roughly 1,645,255 in their first month on Circle Chart. A roughly 35k album difference, not much difference in sales here.

Now Blackpink, on August 18th, roughly 6 days after announcement, BP surpassed 1.5 million preorders. Then a week later on the 25th it was announced that they passed 2 million preorders. BP physical album was released on September 16th, 2022. On the first month of Circle Chart it sold 2,457,206 copies. A roughly 400k difference. As you can seee, it is quite a large increase. though it must be noticed that there was roughly two weeks between the 2 million announcement for BP and their actual release. For Aespa, it was the day before the album was released. Thus BP did it quicker and had more time before the release to get more.

What does this mean for Twice? Twice announcement came out roughly 2 days before the release so I think it is likely to see an Aespa situation than a BP increase,. I would think that Twice's monthly sales might be around 1.8-1.9 million total as the album is released early in the month and people can buy the album throughout the month.

So I think it is unlikely Twice will pass 2 million in this release in the first month. Though I wouldn't be surprised if Im wrong as Twice always surprises us.

• Who cares if it's within the first month? That statistic only really matters depending on what's on the artists' contract, TBH. Now, if we go one year out, then we can talk about it. But for now.....

Prepare for Twice World Domination! :mad:

Kakyoin Cherry Cherry Licking GIF - Kakyoin Cherry Cherry Licking GIFs          JenniesBTCH on Twitter:       Yena and capybara - 9GAG

• Do not underestimate the power of once. We will get them to 10 million. With the power of mind. They will be the biggest girl group IN THE UNIVERSE. Ready to Be will be selling in the hundreds of millions. They will be the God's of kpop. Ruling over all girl groups. This is the truth. And the only truth. Love them.

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

• hmm. maybe??? it's not impossible, although maybe not likely. either way, they're continuing to break their own records while also getting more involved in their own artistry and that's cool enough imo

ɪ

cf2178e469192fe5d3974a86c101545f41e74afb.gifv

• Do not underestimate the power of once. We will get them to 10 million. With the power of mind. They will be the biggest girl group IN THE UNIVERSE. Ready to Be will be selling in the hundreds of millions. They will be the God's of kpop. Ruling over all girl groups. This is the truth. And the only truth. Love them.

Eh, maybe if Twice dials back on the mature/ retro themes. It's a bit much now. They need to go back to the magic of their earlier singles. Don't believe me? Go watch fancams of their concerts and try to tell me the hype isn't real when Twice performs their older hits.

Kakyoin Cherry Cherry Licking GIF - Kakyoin Cherry Cherry Licking GIFs          JenniesBTCH on Twitter:       Yena and capybara - 9GAG

• yes. Considering USA versions are probably not included in the pre-order and JYP will always release a special version for their groups later they will break it for sure. Itzy Checkmate only sold 700k+ in the first month but they released sneaker ver 1 month later and another 300k were sold.

• yes. Considering USA versions are probably not included in the pre-order and JYP will always release a special version for their groups later they will break it for sure. Itzy Checkmate only sold 700k+ in the first month but they released sneaker ver 1 month later and another 300k were sold.

they probably are. i think pre-orders include orders from all retailers. not actual pre-orders from fans.

• They only did that with Itzy. Expect for the monogram which is limited

If i'm not wrong Twice was the one started this trend in JYP. The first one was TT christmas ver. I remember Sone was mad, said it wasnt fair because that version help them break SNSD the boy's record (actually, the boys reached that number because SM released Mr Taxi ver) . I'm not sure about between 1&2 but scentist had xfile ver( or sth like that) which was released after the promotion. Stray kids maxident case ver also came later iirc

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!