I Hate That You HAVE To Come From The BIG 4 To Be Recognized For Your Music...

• First look at Sunwoo lol

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Like THE BOYZ came out with their album 'BE AWAKE' like 2-3 weeks ago now.

And literally the album is sooo good, but yet its nowhere on Korean charts, the streams on the music video was good at first, but now it seems stagnant, as if the views can't move anymore, and no one besides Deobis and THE BOYZ stans are talking about the new music and content that their giving.

Its frustrating, cuz again like I said, that was a SOLID album frfr, and they the only 4th gen group where they are completely balanced vocally and have good rappers...like literally everyone SINGGGG gurl.

If their album 'BE AWAKE' was released by TXT or ENHYPEN or even TREASURE (I didn't know who else to name lol), it would've garnered a bunch of attention..especially if it was from TXT.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's 3 of the songs, to show you I'm not lying about the songs being good, but barely recognized by kpop stans :

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Ateez isn't from a big 4 KQ entertainment is a small company but Ateez is recognized for their music and dance and insane concerts. They do world tours regularly and are on TV quite frequently. Plus KQ is growing and making a new group while constantly promoting Ateez. Sooooo big4 isn't everything

• Look, BTS came from a near bankrupt company and with great music, managed to get the worlds attention and making their company the biggest music label in Korea. So miracles can happen but all involved must work hard for it (including fans!).

I always like the Boyz, they have the best visuals and great vocals. But kinda forgettable at times. Someone mentioned Ateez- like their songs are not the best (to me) but they are strong in their presence, most kpop fans heard of them and know of their strong stage performances. TBZ’s fans need to be louder I guess?

• it just comes down to tremendous marketing and $$$ but there are others outside of those four that get recognized. (g) idle, loona, oh my girl, exid, apink, sistar, etc

Theres a lot of successul non big4 groups but lets be real, they have a lot more obstacles in their path than big4 groups.

exid was recognized bc of hani's viral fancam

g idle still is downplayed by kpop fans to this day despite their major success

loona crumbled bc of bbc's management but they still always were quite underrated compared to other groups

omg had highs and lows

apink did great i'll give u that, 2nd gen actually balanced way better their popularity

sistar was a massive success in charts but in other areas unfortunately they couldnt compete with snsd and 2ne1

t-ara lost popularity bc of a fake scandal

The only kpop group that managed to outdo a big3 group is the group that made their label join big4 and create privilege for the groups that would debut under the same label after them.. bts (i know bigbang was the group that made yg become part of big3 but im talking current scenario).

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• The Boyz is under IST which is under Kakao and according to many idiots in this forum, has Kakao privilege

;judgingpepe:;judgingpepe:

And according to this logic, this privilege is bigger than any other company privilege that exist in the industry because kakaoooooooo

you do know that starship is an entire country right. they are even part of miss universe

External Content twitter.com

• Stealer was such a great song

But yeahI hate it too

Like???

This comeback was so damn good..the music, the choreography, their visuals, the released content..

Theres no way if they were in the BIG 4, that they album would be not talked about.

And I saw someone say that their fans 'Deobi' need to be "louder", but like its only so much they can do frfr.

Im not even a THE BOYZ fan, but I fw them cuz they cool, and this album won me over lol

• The Boyz is under IST which is under Kakao and according to many idiots in this forum, has Kakao privilege

;judgingpepe:;judgingpepe:

And according to this logic, this privilege is bigger than any other company privilege that exist in the industry because kakaoooooooo

i say a group of kpop stans need to kidnap bang pd, and force him to give the boyz a contract to join hybe :exit-pepe:

• you do know that starship is an entire country right. they are even part of miss universe

Yujin messed up she shoulda screamed KKKKKKAAAAKKKKAAAAAOOOOOO

• BlackpinkHouse this is for you

Such good timing, i was checking out some TW stuffs about TBZ winning music shows and i came across this tweet.

• they are the big4 for a reason because they initially got big from music, other companies need to catch up they dont need to slow down

How are they going to catch up without the same visibility as the big 4?

Small companies groups who managed to make it are an exception, a miracle. Also, fans of big companies don’t like changes. They will try to sabotage any too successful attempt of a change.

I feel like it was easier before. But it’s just my perception of things.

• Such good timing, i was checking out some TW stuffs about TBZ winning music shows and i came across this tweet.

What other proof do you need to stop insisting on this kakao privilege myth

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• What other proof do you need to stop insisting on this kakao privilege myth

lol sorry man but what other nugu or even mid tier label group gets these as ROOKIE DORMS? Hell these are the nicest rookie dorms i've ever seen including the ones from Big 4 companies like Twice and BP.

External Content www.youtube.com

Either Kakao privilege exists or Izone was so unbelievably successful that WY/YJ's Izone earnings helped to pay for this 2.5 million dollar luxury condo =O=O=O .

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!