[enter-talk] Actress Han Sohee to replace Jennie as Chumchurum Soju "face"

• AVvXsEgJTmq6dm2fPrg5ihB5rrc9ROmtwdIWIiSC5PVSc8CFnoD5z815ZTa9KJcOXaDZBQ06lThN142rO1dxC3Je5UZFpeXZPzWgfXUcZ52HzRA1mJY020flxYZHz0PvwpYLtdtun0684KbtWQTu7Y_RZQe1lz_t1bBk9K7nztqLz-wFtPT_gFqnN-EPAiNh=s16000

Lotte Chilsung Beverage has selected actress Han Sohee as the new face of its representative soju brand 'Chumchurum'.

(...)

Lotte Chilsung Beverage has been actively consumed in overseas markets such as Southeast Asia as it expanded its range to soju, cocktail and Soonhari after selecting Jennie of the girl group BlackPink as their model in 2021.

Meanwhile, Han Sohee has established herself as a popular actress through 'My Name', 'I Know', and 'The World of the Married', and will meet viewers in the Netflix original series 'Gyeongseong Creature' scheduled to be released at the end of this year.

post response:
    [+129][-40]
    original post: here

1. [+91, -2]
    But Jennie does suit beer commercial more than soju. That's how I feel

2. [+51, -5]
    I think that both of them match the brand but seems like I'm the only one thinking like this... I think that Jennie is totally a trendy beauty so she suits mainstream advertisements.

3. [+47, -2]
    Jennie and Han Sohee both match this

4. [+45, -2]
    All of Chumchurum's models in history match beer CFs better... Maybe that's what they want

5. [+42, -3]
    Hul she matches it

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Let's get real.....

They just couldn't afford Jennie and realistically the focus will be on Baby Monster and looking for opportunities to get their members for cheaper...

Probably not for an Alcohol Brand though lols

• Let's get real.....

They just couldn't afford Jennie and realistically the focus will be on Baby Monster and looking for opportunities to get their members for cheaper...

jennie is working with other brand under lotte since mid 2022 so the post is just for click bc she hasnt been working with chumchurum for a while

• jennie is working with other brand under lotte since mid 2022 so the post is just for click bc she hasnt been working with chumchurum for a while

I know what you are saying but that's not how Contracts work :P

Chumchu are just buying the fame of the person but barely any of their "Models" are actively promoting the brand, it goes for basically all types of Sponsorship.

Models because that's literally what they are will sometimes have to appear at Events.

But we all know that Jennie was getting paid more than what they'd pay Sohee

• Han So Hee is HUGE in Korea and on top of that an actress. She is definitely not getting paid less than Jennie for this deal.

• jennie is working with other brand under lotte since mid 2022 so the post is just for click bc she hasnt been working with chumchurum for a while

yeah but they could always aim for renewal but it could didn't work out due to different reasons

also doesn't change a fact that she was brand ambassador/model

and the next after her is Han Sohee

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Han so hee is huge and get like 6-7 per year. Every SOJU models are household name in Korea.

Also SOJU is probably the most popular brand in Korea so I don’t think they can’t afford Jennie.

My fav actress getting booked :pepe_akorns:

• I'm switching to Jinro ;judgingpepe:

I did too

when this dropped

SHINee to collaborate with soju brand Jinro | allkpop

• omg let me look this up :cryingr: idk what it has to do with soju but I do enjoy the frogs, especially the labels where they're slurping from different fruit :teddy-pepe:

the frog is jinros mascot

• Let's get real.....

But from what I know, Jennie is not even in top 10 of the highest paid celebrity for cf in Korea. So, this definitely not the case. She might have another contract waiting for her or they just want new face after few years.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!