Wtf is wrong with the new moderators of this forum?

• Screenshot_2023-03-02-23-08-05-78.jpg

I have easily received a dozen warnings in my akp career and never ever complained but this is ridiculous.

My thread was not even that bad and I didn't said anything over the line. Now we can't even express our opinions? Can't say i find something cringe? Wtf is this level of snowflakeness

johnny said he wanted to make forum more open to discussions and free to express our opinion but this is just the opposite. We cant say anything other than same old lame my oppa my unnie sweet talk it seems

• U want me to get another warning point sksjsjssj :zipr:

All I can say is that it was not our good mod superyeah because he would never! :yesr:

ib4 that mod is still an active user now :pepe-joy: in that case i can kinda guess who it is :pepe-smug:

and wbk superyeah is the most decent out of the male mods/admins/owner on akp past or present and that’s the tea :flirt-pepe:

• The only time I ever had a warning here was on the first day of AKP's new forum when the mods forgot that taglists are a thing and they told me I should refrain from taging many people ...

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• Now you know darn well this is NOT how we handle concerns or complaints with warning points. If you disagree you are to contact a member of staff not publicly shame the one who issued the warning.

We are discussing it but please go through proper channels if you have a concern with a decision. You know better than this with how long you have been here.

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

• Now you know darn well this is NOT how we handle concerns or complaints with warning points. If you disagree you are to contact a member of staff not publicly shame the one who issued the warning.

We are discussing it but please go through proper channels if you have a concern with a decision. You know better than this with how long you have been here.

Im sorry but this the first time ever in my akp career that i have raised a complaint against a warning point. I have absolutely no idea how the process goes.

For next time do i need to just directly dm some other staff member or mod if i have any issue regarding a warning point or something like that?

• I remember a male mod getting pissed and giving me a wp for saying 'men are a disappointment wbk' :cryingr:

I don't want to defend people in power :p but there was a person who was openly hating on men, complaining about how there are way too many men here and that's a problem. They weren't joking, they were serious. Maybe you got a wp during that time. They got banned in the meantime btw

• Screenshot_2023-03-03-00-23-35-22.jpg

Calling someone not extraordinary and a average kpop idol especially when they really are not extraordinary and just a average kpop is not such massive insult that deserves a major warning point. Its not like i called her slurs

I see no issue in the thread. People might not like this kind of (bait) threads but i personally think the thread is fine.

• For next time do i need to just directly dm some other staff member or mod if i have any issue regarding a warning point or something like that?

yes, if you disagree or feel a staff misjudged a situation, message one of us and the entire team will review the concern in question and make a vote. We try to make these processes as fair as possible. We need y'all to give us time to rereview the situation if it is disputed

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!