[theqoo] RUSSIA-UKRAINE NEWS

• Hometheqoo[theqoo] RUSSIA-UKRAINE NEWS[theqoo] RUSSIA-UKRAINE NEWS

bypannchoaFebruary 24, 2022
    [theqoo] BIDEN "PRAYERS OF THE ENTIRE WORLD" WITH UKRAINE

AVvXsEis6B6X8YNAo2tmLZlvBkaEllSznrBTDVOOUR1JdYIDveu9XRNV91KTMbf_PRjQWAogKoxEJzU_5PVM8P0BwotOnfMciKeXRvro61YIMniAYXFMIU-DZxatZdP7_FyE8OMFNgAoCkYGJ5KStCnUBArZ_-IauQQ0-_KKIy8Q6QqynFYR3qEgA5-ygMwX=s16000

original post: here

1. F*ck, please tell me that this is not war ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. He's telling us to pray? Did he go crazy?

3. They are just giving up on Ukraine and left them alone

4. What "prayers" bullsh*t?

5. It's as if my house was on fire and I needed someone to help me blow water on it but instead, that person just says "find strength"

6. Is he crazy? Who is he trying to provoke?

7. This is not the time to be praying. Resolve this, you f*cker

8. Biden is only all talks

9. We'll take care of the praying, you guys go to work

10. Is he joking?

[theqoo] UKRAINE'S INTERNATIONAL AIRPORTS BOMBED

AVvXsEglGOodmcZB7fxSlJxGH0j7zq61Xdl2pS4d-rZf6YoGv0bSlIF9FiwzfI40SwMuvxAeNYgr4U6b2KLBqRsVNjyHk0bkbGuthuZ_YeSgDpTqaqJ_WDpzAeD_4mM7-hnBKCq5kOfIYBW-StFDhuFVZ35HKdKKSaXlzadWPARMoGLScMDuQ3ey4GZYXYnh=s16000
    "Bombing starts at Ukraine's international airports"

No but you guys said that you would only be attacking military facilities... crazy f*ckers

1. Ah I seriously want to kill them all

2. Crazy....

3. ;; what is happening...

4. Don't touch the civilians you f*ckin Russians

5. Putin is a crazy f*cker so do you really think that he would be only attacking military facilities? I seriously wish him d*ath

6. The country of the druggies. Putin f*cker, you crazy f*cker

7. They are bombing the airports... crazy... he's displaying his intentions in front of everyone

8. Wow what is gonna happen? Seriously..

9. Please get your punishment back ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

10. F*ck, this is 2022 you Russian f*ckers..

[theqoo] UKRAINIAN REDDIT USER'S LAST POST

AVvXsEihS-xsV8qWvicQNFdi2cmQ84nYT44Rdp4b_qUra7593RNc5-p_4uqasBuVh0Rkj6rlwTFpDerp7KyU8aA6hYWG3dNFyuUMHjo3i9JmGDqK6E5ailJsnTI-ZnOmUgX0XmuByNAjZJTJkyIq9FhDCzXu-C2zehpYvD5cvyuiqp5D6-i0YRBmiwRmokvc=s16000

1. Ah this doesn't sit right. I hope he lives

2. I hope that I can read another post from this person. Please write again

3. Please live....

4. Ha this is so shocking ㅠㅠ I hope that he's safe..... ㅠㅠㅠ

5. I hope that he comes back as a hero. I hope that NATO and the US get in their right minds and start doing something

6. He said that he was enlisting ㅠㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ You US f*ckers, Biden f*cker, you guys let them down, f*ck

7. I hope that they establish peace safely once again ㅠ

8. I'm tearing up

9. Please be safe ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

10. Is this really the 21st century? The world has gone crazy

[theqoo] NATO "WE DON'T PLAN TO SEND COMBAT TROOPS TO UKRAINE YET"

1. If NATO jumps in, it will be WW3

2. But what "plans" do you guys even have?

3. Their plan is that they don't have a plan... this can't be helped. They know that the moment they start acting, this will turn into WW3 and everyone will be f*cked. Why are you guys mocking them?... Ukraine is in shambles but they are not part of NATO. There's actually no reason for NATO to join in.... although it's f*cking wrong for the US to pretend like nothing is happening

4. That's why self-reliance on your own national defense is so important.... ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. There's not one trustworthy f*cker out there. Looks like we need to grow our military power even more

6. So that's what happens when everyone gives up on you... I bet that Jong-un knows this too...

7. What in the world? There's no one you can trust...

8. I just feel so bad for Ukraine......

9. Whether it's the US, UN or NATO, there's not one f*cker who does their work properly

10. Ah seriously, this is so relatable that it makes me furious. To think that our country could also end up like this ㅠㅠ

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!