K-media needs to stop obsessing over Jungkook or any 'unfounded' dating rumours

• Right now, there's a trending article on Naver about Jungkook dating an actress which was already denied by both HYBE and the actress' management since last year. But ofcourse, some bored and clout chasing ass youtuber can't stop bringing it up to ramp up more views on his channel. And k-media being a clout chasing in nature reposted it in an article and apparently it's been trending there since afternoon. The ridiculous thing is that it was first brought up by a known unreliable youtuber Sojang and it has been dragged on for months since then by antis (the woman apparently have a shady family).

What's even more ridiculous is that their basis or evidence is a temple, 'matching' bracelets and bags. Like, huh?

This is the first time that I take notice on a BTS' dating rumour cause the evidences are insane. Are people that bored?

:pepe-shame:

• People still believe/support that Sojang character :pepewhat:

Anyways, let me just plug in this really good edit of Jungkook :teddy-pepe:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Yes, it can`t be true con Jungkook is dating (insert your name or the name of your fave ship):

-                                                              -

8o

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

• *side eyeing you right now...hmmm lol jk

I would like to say same, but my boyfriend would probably not date me later lmaooo

He's jealous of Jungkook cause I've been binge watching his edits on Tiktok lol (tmi but I can't help but to share) Just kidding tho!

lol BTS said to me "you gon watch me with your single-ass self this fine morning"

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• lol BTS said to me "you gon watch me with your single-ass self this fine morning"

A lot of people can relate tho lmaooo

:teddy-pepe:

Happy Valentines, btw. Here's my roses to you :flirt-pepe::flirt-pepe2:

• Yeah, they did. I honestly don't know the deal about that. I just read it on twitter.

This is the article https://n.news.naver.com/enter…ng/article/417/0000895513

Singer BTS's Jungkook and actress Lee Yu-bi's dating rumors have resurfaced.

On the 13th, reporter-turned-youtuber Lee Jin-ho said on YouTube, “It has been confirmed that Jungkook and Lee Yoo-bi were lovers until last May.” He continued, "I covered this issue from two years ago," and added, "When I looked at each related content, it was true that the two had met in the past."

Lee Jin-ho said, "I was able to confirm that it was correct that the two met by 2021 through an official who knows the two well," he said.

Lee Jin-ho revealed that the culture and arts corporation 'Kumuda' was the reason why the two people's dating rumors arose. Lee Yu-bi is listed as an inside director of Kumuda, and Jungkook made a relationship with Kumuda through donations.

Lee Jin-ho also emphasized the 'couple items' of Jungkook and Lee Yu-bi. In the photo released by Lee Jin-ho in the video, Jungkook and Lee Yu-bi are wearing similar-shaped bead bracelets. Lee Jin-ho speculated that this rosary has a different meaning because it is also worn by Lee Seung-gi, who is planning to marry Lee Yu-bi's mother, Gyeon Mi-ri, and Lee Yoo-bi's younger sister, actress Lee Da-in.

It was also revealed that Jungkook had captured the situation in which Lee Yu-bi presented her expensive luxury bag. Lee Jin-ho explained, “A shopping review was posted on an online shopping mall using the ID Jungkook uses.

Jinho Lee said, "

Jungkook and Lee Yu-bi's dating rumors surfaced once last year. At the time, the agencies of both sides explained that it was "unfounded."

:pepe-tea:

I had never heard about these details before.. :pepe-popcorn:

• Do we think bighit is going to re-refute that rumor again? They did refute last year with a five-character statement “사실 아니다“ lmao. They were so done last year.

Some k-fans suspected this is a PR move from LYB family bc she’s abt to launch a variety show. I think in general ppl on pann dont buy it bc it’s from sojang, but idk abt GP.

• Until last may?? They revealed an ex girlfriend on valentine's day :skull:

• You jealous, bro?

• Who are you to say I can't talk about a public celebrity?

I can not understand why leftovers still pretend to like/CLING to BTS for dear life. This is a great proposition for you since BTS will sell less and army are 100% okay with your exit. :pep-pj-pink:

• I can not understand why leftovers still pretend to like/CLING to BTS for dear life. This is a great proposition for you since BTS will sell less and army are 100% okay with your exit. :pep-pj-pink:

You keep picking fights with people who aren't even interested to fight. Try this talk with someone else who is equally passionate.

𝐁𝐓𝐒 ♡ 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤 ♡ 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐚

c09dafd21a568e816f2cb77504fa56a8086e9412.gifv

• I hope it's not true, and even if it's true, they broke up based on the article, which is good considering the woman's family, Jungkook really doesn't need that much negative energy. Lee Seung Gi has been getting unbelievable hate since announcing he's getting married to Lee Da In. Koreans really don't like these sisters and their family.

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

• I hope it's not true, and even if it's true, they broke up based on the article, which is good considering the woman's family, Jungkook really doesn't need that much negative energy. Lee Seung Gi has been getting unbelievable hate since announcing he's getting married to Lee Da In. Koreans really don't like these sisters and their family.

The only relationship that has ever been confirmed by Jungkook's own lips is his high school ex-gf. Nothing else is true. And Jungkook would already confirm it if any of the 7356743 women he's been rumored to date since he was 18 were true. This is a textbook case of deflection and clout chasing using a BTS member.

• The only relationship that has ever been confirmed by Jungkook's own lips is his high school ex-gf. Nothing else is true. And Jungkook would already confirm it if any of the 7356743 women he's been rumored to date since he was 18 were true. This is a textbook case of deflection and clout chasing using a BTS member.

They're not going to come out and confirm every relationship they have, and they're not obligatory to do either but I don't think anyone has any doubts that they have relationships. I just hope it's not one of this family. Because the more I saw what happened to Lee Seung Gi, the more I understood how much trouble this family could bring.

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

• lol BTS said to me "you gon watch me with your single-ass self this fine morning"

the way i relate to this

:pepe-joy::pepe-joy::pepe-high-five::pepe-high-five::pepe-sad::pepe-sad::pepe-puddle:

˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵐᵃᵏᶤᶰᵍ ᵐᵉ ᵃ ᵇᵒʸ ʷᶤᵗʰ ˡᵘᵛ˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷

Aesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFsK-POPPIN IN PINKAesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFs

• They're not going to come out and confirm every relationship they have, and they're not obligatory to do either but I don't think anyone has any doubts that they have relationships. I just hope it's not one of this family. Because the more I saw what happened to Lee Seung Gi, the more I understood how much trouble this family could bring.

Yeah but they denied this one with the quickness in 2021. It's only being brought up again because of Lee Seung Gi. I really can't believe people still believe Sojang in 2023.

• Yeah but they denied this one with the quickness in 2021. It's only being brought up again because of Lee Seung Gi. I really can't believe people still believe Sojang in 2023.

I thought that it was another journalist who brought it up this time, am I wrong?

• This thread contains 3 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!