So I'm Gonna Need Kpop Stans To Get Over Their Hate For ENHYPEN...

• If hybe gives him some solo activities he will definitely be contender for it boy status, for Niki i know that he won't be an it boy in korea but i expected him to have much more popularity Ć  la Momo and Lisa

And Sunghoon, i can see him being "A" it boy, but not "Thee" it boy.

A lot of people say 4th gen dont have a it boy yet etc etc, but with talks about 5th gen coming this year or next year, we gotta pick someone right?

And i feel the obvious would be Yeonjun from TXT.

He goes viral for everything, has almost 13 million followers on Instagram (the most followed 4th gen idol) and not only has international popularity from kpop fans, but is gaining recognition in Korea

• I liked a song from Enhypen last year but I forgot the title. And out of all Hybe WEBTOON, I love Enhypen one the most (actually I only follow Dark Moon because others didnā€™t hooked me). They are an ok group for a BG.

Yeah they're pretty good tbh.

Only thing "I" personally don't like is their chemistry.

I just feel they not close enough with each other yet, and still act awkward/still have their guard up

• I feel like their controversies are preventing them from doing anything major in Korea, their strength is international

Also Niki was pretty popular at first but he kinda fell behind idk

As for the OP I haven't heard any of their bsides since the first album (aside from like Fever and Polaroid Love) but some of their titles are decent. Hated Pass the Mic though

girl....them controversies.....

As a black girl, it took me some time to get pass the Heeseung singing the "n word" thing.

And Jake tryna get laid while hanging out outside of them clubs :pepecry:

• Just some weeks ago, I saw a video on Twitter of Niki in a airport in Korea, somebody says something like why are you so handsome, but then someone else says but he is ugly and they all laughed right in front of him. If that is how he is treated by his own fandom in Korea...

Most likely it was a solo Stan or someone who don't like foreigners.

And their Korean fan base seem to mainly like Sunghoon...most likely cuz of his visuals

• *me not knowing what happend or what the hate is about because I've never downloaded Twitter*

Idk if I should name the controversies, since I'm tryna promote people to get into them. But since the stuff is in the past and today a brand new day rightšŸ’—

So basically

• Heeseung said the "N word" while signing along to SZA
    • Someone saw Jake with a staff member, and he was smoking a cigarette, while also talking to girls outside the club (I guess tryna get sum booty)
    • Sunghoon, Ni-ki, and Jay saying fatphobic comments to Sunoo their member
    • Jay saying a ignorant comment about Korean history, about how its short and the history for the country isn't that long..Koreans got REAL upset
    • Sunghoon called Sunoo a horse and Ni-ki said Sunoo look like a whale
    • Also people feel like they not that close, and as you know in kpop chemistry is a big thing

BUT that's the past, and today a brand new day right??

Their music is great, and they look attractive RIGHT?????????? :pepe-back-away:

• girl....them controversies.....

As a black girl, it took me some time to get pass the Heeseung singing the "n word" thing.

And Jake tryna get laid while hanging out outside of them clubs :pepecry:

its an allegation , never even proven its him ( not solid evidence) nor if that person said it. Belift never deleted it so it means they dont think its trur either. Most Black engenes said, he never said it. Even if he slipped once, that wont make him racist at all.It has no malice. Some people dont even know what real discrimination is & only have that 1st world problem conplex. That boy loves music and has immense knowledge. Most of his favorite singers are black.They were interviewed by a black BB writer & she was amazed how Heeseung knows a lot of songs from black artists more than her. People just love to hate & spread misinfo to fit their narratives.

And so what if Jake tried to get laid? Are u the type who thinks kpop idols need to maintain their "purity"? šŸ˜‚Again, its an allegation, d guy ( an adult) is probably just wanted to smoke . Did anyone say they are being picked up by Jake or its simply just some people have dirty minds?

• mostly lies . but yeah, whatever . First of all, they are very close already. how can they not? kpoppies stl cant move on from 2020 when they debuted w/c obviously they are not super close yet. But Heeseung, Jay and SH are already closed even before I-Land. They also know JW and got closed with him in I-Land. Only NK, JK and SN are not yet closed with them but eventually those 3 found their footings and embraced by other members. SN said he is the happiest when he is with members. NK cant imagine it any other way. JK is members favorite member.Go watch their recent contents, and concerts. They look so magnificent as a grp.

Jay already apologized for his mistake. And thats all im gonna say. Rest of your statements were either untrue or taken out of context.

• https://youtu.be/NPWxSUk5000https://youtu.be/n4PDo8W2FJQNi-ki........girl.. :pepe-life-support:

And understandable about the vocalists thing

Heeseung is the main vocalist. He is one of the best in 4th gen- he has great vocal tone & if only Belift will give them a gp friendly song that will highlight his voice, that could give them a hit song. What is my basis? His cover below is the most streamed/most liked 4th gen solo cover even surpassing some 3rd gen covers. Even the fastest to achieve that feat. It was recorded live & has almost no auto-tune. Trended in several countries both in YT and Twitter. Maybe only BP and BTS solo covers above him. And YT is not even Enhypen's strongest platform hence I think his voice is gp material. Just need the right song. He is also extremely good looking and concerts gave him confidence.

Heeseung Off My Face

His covers in LMJ services are good too. Its the most liked video and most viewed among male guests . This is recorded live without any backtracks so raw vocals.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

SN, Jay and JW can sing live as well. The other 3 improved a lot. First of all, they dont all need to be powerful vocalist. They just need to be decent vocalists .Enhypen is a performance grp . They excel in providing great performances & their stage charisma are insane hence their concerts sell really well. Not to mention their BRAND value is high. Their EMVs on their guesting in Milan Fashion week created a lot of buzz.

Edited once, last by Jackah ().

• at least i hv basis than just believe wtv u see haters post in twt w/o knowing all the facts. thats spreading fake news

look I love me some Enhypen, but none of that is fake news...

plus your a Engene and as one, I don't expect you to see the flaws that Enhypen has or had..like of course your gonna say something didnt happen or it was "taken the wrong way".

so your credibility of explaining things kinda go out the window tbh :pepe-back-away:

Participate now!

Donā€™t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!