HYBE/BIGHIT To "Debut" New Boy Group Real Soon?!!...What Are Your Opinions On That?

• The new group is supposed to be HipHop + R&B
    • Most likely a 7 member line-up, since it seemed like that's what they had in mind before
    • BTS and TXT are all Korean, but if they aren't able to find Korean trainees with what they need, then I guess BigHit is now open to foreigners, which is new
    • My GUESS is that this audition is for a new BigHit group for 2025-2026, since the ages they want the audition for is really young
    • And my prediction is BigHit already have a boy group ready to debut, and they'll debut in late 2023 this year or early 2024..which I'm hoping the former

I know for a fact this group gonna be POPULAR asf.

I mean imagine debuting directly in the same company as BTS and TXT....they gonna make noise for sure when they debut.

WHAT'S YOUR OPINIONS?????

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

(they posted these audition flyers on their Twitter page yesterday)

IMG_20230211_172651.jpg

IMG_20230211_172624.jpg

• tokki-swag

Changed the title of the thread from “BIGHIT To "Debut" New Boy Group Real Soon?!!...What Are Your Opinions On That?” to “HYBE/BIGHIT To "Debut" New Boy Group Real Soon?!!...What Are Your Opinions On That?”.
  • wasn that the trainee a thing that got canceled?

BigHit new boy group was gonna happen regardless, whether it was the Trainee A members or not.

Personally I think its a new lineup, with 3 of the Trainee A boys (Woochan, JJ, Jihoon).

As you see BigHit finalized the name trademark Aloners Association in November, so 2 1/2 months ago.

And whatever vision they had for Trainee A, in terms of musically, image etc, was gonna go to that group, even with new faces

Screenshot_20230211-174900_kindlephoto-37283727.png

• Aloners Association

be fr

;judgingpepe:

• if they are running auditions its for at min 2 years

trainee a was the bg that got canned most likely

BigHit is debuting a new group soon.

Right now they only have BTS and TXT, which BTS as you know are on hiatus or whatever you wanna call it.

They need another active group apart from TXT, who can make them coins and boost the BigHit status even more while BTS as a group is away.

Cuz even though HYBE has different companies under them, its only percentages they get, that's it.

Where BigHit Music the MAIN company under HYBE, gets 100% of everything from BTS and TXT.

Like I said I think a new group gonna debut in late 2023 this year or 2024.

And that this audition is for a new group to debut in 2025 or 2026

• I don't think they are understanding the fact that there is no demand for a new bg :pepe-narrow-eyes:

You know BigHit looking for that second super star group apart from BTS.

Also money too.

While BTS is away till 2025, they need touring money and album sales.

While the girl groups under HYBE can dominate the charts and popularity status of the company. (Yes I know NewJeans and Le sserafim are doing great with sales. I was speaking generally lol).

• This isn't necessarily true though cause Trainee A had alot of hype and had accumulated a pretty stable fanbase before they split up

That is true, but how many of those people that hyped them predebut would've stanned them if they went through with the debut? Plus the fact that majority of their fanbase was international and HYBE seems to want to push their groups more Domestically as well as Internationally. Debuting a new bg would guarantee International hype, but a solid fanbase in Korea..? They'd have to have really good music to pull that off. And looking at TXT and BTS, they'd probably try to make them different from these groups by giving them a concept neither have done before. BTS and TXT have done so many concepts but neither have stuck to a stereotypical bg sound. HYBE barely manages to differentiate Enhypen from the rest of the 4th gen. I doubt a new bg would keep them afloat for long.

This is just my personal opinion though and those around me don't seem to want a new bg from really any company. Which is kinda weird considering most of my friends are bg stans. Maybe they're trying to save up on money lmaoo

• They just need something that can stand out. The hip-hop/R&B concept they were supposed to go for with the last boy group makes no sense in an era where we already have the likes of Stray Kids & even ATEEZ.

And Aloners Association is a really questionable name for a group :skull: But I have a feeling they're gonna be BG equivalent to LSFM, more foreigners and more targeted to international market. TXT & NewJeans being equivalents of each other cause they have mostly Korean members and seem to be more targeted to domestic market. Idk I'm putting stuff out there

Also trying to deliberately make the "next BTS" has and will never work for them, so they should just avoid that.

• This isn't necessarily true though cause Trainee A had alot of hype and had accumulated a pretty stable fanbase before they split up

They didnt split up lol.

Leo left the group, and when he did it seemed like BigHit was gonna continue moving forward.

But since Leo played too many important roles in the group (main vocalist, lead rapper, producer, composer, main lyricist, English speaker, leader candidate), they realized they can't just go on.

So they figured they'll start everything over for the new group.

Yorch and James got cut, while the other 4 I ASSUME are still there, unless they willingly left.

And yeah their fan base was big for a pre debut group.

3.9 million on TikTok

1.7 million on Instagram

1.34 million on YouTube (average viewership 400k-900k)

473,000+ on Twitter

• They just need something that can stand out. The hip-hop/R&B concept they were supposed to go for with the last boy group makes no sense in an era where we already have the likes of Stray Kids & even ATEEZ.

And Aloners Association is a really questionable name for a group :skull: But I have a feeling they're gonna be BG equivalent to LSFM, more foreigners and more targeted to international market. TXT & NewJeans being equivalents of each other cause they have mostly Korean members and seem to be more targeted to domestic market. Idk I'm putting stuff out there

Also trying to deliberately make the "next BTS" has and will never work for them, so they should just avoid that.

No offense, like at all, but Stray Kids and Ateez music... :pepe-back-away:

I know for a FACT just by looking at BTS earlier music and TXT music, that BigHit gonna bring something different and its gonna be GOOD.

I doubt BigHits hiphop + r&b gonna be anything like Stray Kids and Ateez.

For reference, and I'm NOT comparing, but using as a example- in reference to BigHit producers and composers :

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

And NO I don't think Aloners Association gonna sound exactly like this, but its gonna have that REAL music vibe and be modern

• I don't think they are understanding the fact that there is no demand for a new bg :pepe-narrow-eyes:

Well bighit boygroup was supposed to debut in 2022 so it's good that they postponed it. They won't debut anytime soon if they're still looking for members. I think 2024 at the earliest

• Well bighit boygroup was supposed to debut in 2022 so it's good that they postponed it. They won't debut anytime soon if they're still looking for members. I think 2024 at the earliest

Yeah my pick is late 2023 or early 2024.

Cuz BigHit need a new group now.

BTS are doing the military stuff soon, and TXT the only active group, and they about to hit 4 years next month.

Which is why I said this audition definitely is for another time period later, and that they have a group already to debut coming up... Most likely last minute preparations and figuring how they gonna promote this new group, since all eyes gonna be on them and BigHit

• Yeah end of the year also seems reasonable. I just hope they're focusing on bts solos this year but it def makes sense to debut a bg soon, cause they don't have that many groups. I think this group is to find members to debut with the remaining trainee a members actually but we'll see when the time comes

• Yeah end of the year also seems reasonable. I just hope they're focusing on bts solos this year but it def makes sense to debut a bg soon, cause they don't have that many groups. I think this group is to find members to debut with the remaining trainee a members actually but we'll see when the time comes

Woochan and JJ better be there..period ;judgingpepe:

• Also it's very possible that the group will end debuting this year, Kazuha was recruited to be a member of Lesserafim directly she went through a very short period of training she wasn't able to join the group because of Coronavirus so she kept on training in the Netherlands for her debut

Im hoping soooooo bad its around the end of this year, in October or November..i dont think i can wait any longer :pepe-life-support:

• imma need them ads on the debut MV, with 200 playlist for the Title track, and $5,000,000 spent on marketing and promotions :pepe-firing:

just for them to promote & treat their groups well !

:boompepe::boompepe::policepepe::pepe-use-head::pepe-pray::pepe-big-brain::thinkerpepe::pepe-torch::pepe-torch::pepe-laser-eyes:  :pepe-pitchfork::pepe-firing:

˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵐᵃᵏᶤᶰᵍ ᵐᵉ ᵃ ᵇᵒʸ ʷᶤᵗʰ ˡᵘᵛ˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷

Aesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFsK-POPPIN IN PINKAesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFs

• This thread contains 12 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!