The Boys Planet Group Are Going To Break The 4th Gen Boy Group Curse In Korea

• this group ain't shit. Mnet using hui to portray him as a washed up idol is a joke. 3 recently debuted nine.i boys one whom writes and composes no where in top rankings. Two 7 year veterans who are also super talented no where to be found. Keita and ze:u both who compose, arrange, produce, and write and you hardly see them in the rankings. Lol I cannot take bitchplanet serious or this "group" they form.

• Txt charts is due to their korean fandom mass streaming. I’m talking about actual interest by the korean public— being popular on variety shows, everyone actually knowing their names, hit stable songs etc

Boys Planet does attract some attention for example on pann but pann is fangirl/boy land, who's to say they'll have influence and actual interest besides their fandom? Which isn't an issue as a strong fandom is a good thing to stay in the industry.

For now, all about it is a question mark. They'll probably perform better than 4th gen bgs, it's not that hard but for more there needs to be even more hype and a lot of luck.

• Txt charts is due to their korean fandom mass streaming. I’m talking about actual interest by the korean public— being popular on variety shows, everyone actually knowing their names, hit stable songs etc

Sugar Rush Ride has been stable on charts for a month now :skull: How long are y'all going to continue being delusional and insist that it's mass streaming? No fandom can get their songs to be this stable on actual streaming charts except LYW's.

And like I said before, GP999 made 0 noise, so don't expect this group to do well on charts either.

• Sugar Rush Ride has been stable on charts for a month now :skull: How long are y'all going to continue being delusional and insist that it's mass streaming? No fandom can get their songs to be this stable on actual streaming charts except LYW's.

And like I said before, GP999 made 0 noise, so don't expect this group to do well on charts either.

SRR uls also rising. Fandom mass streaming for a whole month while being stable in daily chart+24hits, how big is txt k-fandom? :sketchyk:

• Sugar Rush Ride has been stable on charts for a month now :skull: How long are y'all going to continue being delusional and insist that it's mass streaming? No fandom can get their songs to be this stable on actual streaming charts except LYW's.

They even got an OST to Melon Daily, the first of their generation to do so. Like what has to happen for people to no longer ignore them?

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• this group ain't shit. Mnet using hui to portray him as a washed up idol is a joke. 3 recently debuted nine.i boys one whom writes and composes no where in top rankings. Two 7 year veterans who are also super talented no where to be found. Keita and ze:u both who compose, arrange, produce, and write and you hardly see them in the rankings. Lol I cannot take bitchplanet serious or this "group" they form.

When I looked up comments of people for the boys I'm rooting for it was quit eh too.

Antonny Inuma -> Fillipinas/Fillipinos were rooting hard and claimed him as "famous" and therefore as "he dosn't deservers the bad ranking since he is popular in the Phillippines for being half Fillipino" and "He was on Produce 101 Japan season 2 and hardly missed the winner-lineup so its sad to see him getting not much votes" And there are also people who claim he would suck cause they belive he was just recently hitting puberty not realising that he performed in the show while being sick ...

Hiroto Ikumi -> Most people who want him to debut are his usual stans that know him since either Produce 101 Japan season 1 or since Chuang2021 and who really hope he could debut if he tries hard enough

Ichika Uehara -> People are shook how babyface he is with being around 31 years old, love how he tries his best and feel allready sad that he does well but gets almost no votes for it

Kei Okano -> Nothing much to say here, because he got some few people who want him to make it, they also think he was good and nobody knew that he debuted in a group before and promotes as an idol since he was 11 years old.

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• Like I said this shit is a joke

Xiao recently began writing in fact one of my favorite songs he's written: He even apologized for lack of rap parts for Bit-to (Kuhn can sing) both Kuhn and Bit-to write all their raps in every song:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The fact Hwanhee is often compared to baekhyun with his vocals and he's nowhere near the top? Joking right?

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Ze:u took part in writing every song on Black Level's debut album along with Taeyoung who produced it:

I don't even need to introduce Hui...this man has written songs for other artists, he's not some washed up idol

Keita would have gotten ciipher to far places if Rain allowed him to do what he's good at (he wrote, arranged and composed all of this)

Winnie of Nine.i Wrote XXXX for Chungha - and he just debuted with Nine.I

My Point is people mean to tell me that THIS level of talent is lower than rookies who have no experience hardly? I'm sorry but I find that hard to believe.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!