Looks like Pentagon is disbanding

• If Pann is not lying to me this is what Hui said: "There are hundreds of reasons, but the biggest reason is because I needed a change.[flashback interview: he talked about how Pentagon's situation became harder and harder. He started getting more and more rejections. The charms of working together disappeared. There's nothing he can do for the members anymore] there's an invisible wall for me to cross over and it's not easy. I can't see another road aside from Boys Planet, so I'm here."

Which is unfortunate they have some SOLID bops ;(

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• idk about disbanding but he sure is going his way

i also cant believe SM let Juno goooooooo

External Content www.youtube.com

• Yes, I was suprised when he said there is no charm of working together. I always thought Pentagon has good group chemistry.

He was so popular during SM Ballads era :(

I mean it didnt start that way probably but with repeated rejection conflicts come

not everyone handles everything the same way

it doesnt help that they were on the rise and everything nose dived

External Content www.youtube.com

• A shame.They're such a solid group.

I wonder if it's only Dawn getting kicked out that affected their popularity this much,because even after Shine they continued releasing banger after banger,but most of them got overlooked.Eitherway,Cube can burn.

It definitely affected their popularity, but I don't think his departure was the only reason group hasn't seen bigger success. They had other popular members who are doing well. Something is just not clicking with public and I don't know what ;(

• From my understanding Cube won't allow Pentagon to collab with other artists or release things they want. Hui wants to do more with Pentagon but Cube says no. So in order to do new things he felt he HAD to go on boys planet to challenge himself and be able to do things he can't for Pentagon.

i pray after their contract expires they ALL leave TOGETHER. Hui has the skills to create his own work, they do NOT need Cube. I dont know if this will have Cube give Pentagon what they want if he makes it but knowing Cube it won't make a difference. Pentagon is better off away from Cube.

That's just my observation. Hui has expressed his anger towards Cube before. They fucked over Beast it will not surprise me if they fuck over Pentagon.

• From my understanding Cube won't allow Pentagon to collab with other artists or release things they want. Hui wants to do more with Pentagon but Cube says no. So in order to do new things he felt he HAD to go on boys planet to challenge himself and be able to do things he can't for Pentagon.

i pray after their contract expires they ALL leave TOGETHER. Hui has the skills to create his own work, they do NOT need Cube. I dont know if this will have Cube give Pentagon what they want if he makes it but knowing Cube it won't make a difference. Pentagon is better off away from Cube.

That's just my observation. Hui has expressed his anger towards Cube before. They fucked over Beast it will not surprise me if they fuck over Pentagon.

I don't think any of Cube groups need Cube.

Gidle and PentagonI especially. I am not sure what's keeping BTOB there lol

• I don't think any of Cube groups need Cube.

Gidle and PentagonI especially. I am not sure what's keeping BTOB there lol

Btob just doesn't give a fuck lol they made a name for themselves that's what I think lmao

Also Pentagon doesn't hate each other

Screenshot_20230210_021741_Instagram.jpg

• Yes, I was suprised when he said there is no charm of working together. I always thought Pentagon has good group chemistry.

He was so popular during SM Ballads era :(

I'm not surprised by this. At the end of the day regardless of the relationship between the members be they close friends or family to each other at the end of the day they are all un in a business together and when things begin falling apart unfortunately tensions flare especially when $$$$ is on the line and people may not see everything clearly. Some of them may be a little jealous or envious of Hui. Think about it, you are part of something that's dying losing it's popularity etc and the despite your leaders efforts not much is changing for the better. Plus if everything falls he can easily walk away from it with little issue Hui has alot of credibility to his name from the vast amount of lyrics and dancing etc he has under his belt plus the large array of songs he's made for other groups artists tv shows etc. He can recover while the rest likely won't. He doesn't have to carry the " dead weight" which is the group and move on. Some of the members could feel a little different about the fact he's in that position where he could just abandon them. Couple this with the hostile work environment that cube has and what it's done to the group to prevent it's expansion and this is what you end up with.

Now the members can still love each other but because of all the bs happening bet everything isn't butter cups and rainbows though

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!