[COMPLETE] JUNNY Red Carpet Q&A!

• Official Post

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

It’s been a while since we had a Q&A session, but we are back with JUNNY!

JUNNY is a Korean-Canadian R&B singer/songwriter. In addition to his own music, he has also written for artists, such as EXO, IU, Suho, Baekhyun, Kai, Jay B, NCT 127 and NCT Dream.

JUNNY is currently on tour on his “blanc” tour, but will be dropping by the forums on Feb. 13th to answer your questions!

If you haven’t listened to his music yet, check out the songs below!

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Links

Youtube: https://youtube.com/@JUNNY0406

Instagram: https://instagram.com/jnkmsc

Twitter: https://twitter.com/_jnkmsc_

• Hi and welcome to the forums.

I have recently found your music and found out you also produced for others.

You have a very nice vocal tone which lends itself well to ballads and indie.

Since it's a Q&A:

What is the biggest difference between making music for yourself and making music for others?

From a producer and a singer point of view.

• hi Junny

hope you doing well these days. I have no more question but hope you enjoy your Us & Europe tour . Be careful on the way until back home , stay hydrated and well feed. Stay healthy is a must!!

and maybe see you sooon some spot :eyes:

• Hi Junny! I love your music - both the songs you write for other people and your own - and look forward to seeing you in San Diego this month! I have lots of questions!

- what is your approach to combining your own r&b style into kpop work? Do you feel there are adjustments you have to make to suit groups?

- I notice you do a lot of work with minGtion and your songs together are some of my favorites, like From Home. Can you talk a little bit about your partnership and how you approach songwriting?

- what is something you would like to accomplish as an artist that you haven't done yet?

- Do you change your songwriting and producing approach when working with different NCT sub-units, like moving from NCT Dream to NCT 127?

- What artists inspired you?

- Blanc was such a fantastic album - did you achieve what you wanted to on it or is there something you'd do differently?

- Blanc has songs in Korean and English on it. Do you have to change your approach to a song dependent on what language you're working in?

I could keep going but just wanted to say, I do really love your music!

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• Jun-NNNAAAAY, how you doing these days?

I wanted to share that I appreciate the R&B influences that show up in your work..the seasoning, man!! "Mmmh-Mmmh" good!

I have a very random question for you. Are there any songs (American/Canadian/UK/South Korean) that you wish your wrote? Which song(s) and why?

• 주니이이이이 잘지냈어용?

미국 유럽 투어 곧 시작하니까 몸 잘 챙기고 비타민 밥도 잘 챙기고 늘 건강했음 좋겠네유~~

나 아시아 투어 (인도네시아 자카르타에서) 기다리고 있어용!! 올해도 아시아 투어 있을거죠?

혹시 올해에 새로운 앨범 정규 앨범이나 미니앨범 그런거 나올 생각이 있나요? 있다면 장르를 주니의 옛날 알앤비 곡들 처럼 있을까유? ㅎㅎ

암튼 주니 늘고사 💕💕💕 화이팅!!!💞

• Hey Junny!!! Do you have a topic you like to make songs on or would like to make a song on? If so what is it? Also, thank you so much for putting tracks out there which bring me so much comfort and joy :)

• Hi Junny

Hope you stay happy and healthy !

Thank you for making me feel happy always!

Q.Do you have an encouraging word or a magic spell you use to raise your spirit ?

Love you Junny:) Bye♡

• Hey Junny ! 💖

I’ve been a big fan of yours since 2018 now, I’m coming for your last show in paris in VIP and I’m super excited to finally meet you ! <3

My question is : How do you come up with the tour setlist, is there a certain mood that you wish to keep throughout the whole show or do you just put your favorite songs to perform in it ?

Hope the tour goes well for you, much love, Thia 💓

• hey Junny! as an artist who has already experimented with so many styles of music in your own songs as well as those you write for others, what genre would you want to explore more of? (love and miss your rapper era btw <3)

• What’s good everybody! First of all thank you for submitting all these amazing questions I’ll do my best to answer em all! Let’s gooooooo! 💥❤️

• This thread contains 14 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!