Posts by JunnyBlanc

That’s all I can answer y’all thank you for your questions, sorry I couldn’t reply to all of em but hopefully we’ll be able to do this again soon! ‘blanc’ US & EUROPE TOUR happening real soon + more music on the way! Stay tuned and love you all! ❤️🙏🏻

Thia I just wanna put on an amazing show for you all and my setlist is filled with my new & old songs that all my new & old fans can enjoy equally❤️ so glad you’re coming to the show I will see you there!

hey Junny! as an artist who has already experimented with so many styles of music in your own songs as well as those you write for others, what genre would you want to explore more of? (love and miss your rapper era btw <3)

There’s still so many genres I’ve yet to explore but good news they’re coming your way❤️ hint : rapper era making a comeback

‘Junniverse’ all day. As corny as that sounds I’m seriously motivated by all your love and support. Thank you all🥹

Jun-NNNAAAAY, how you doing these days?

I wanted to share that I appreciate the R&B influences that show up in your work..the seasoning, man!! "Mmmh-Mmmh" good!

I have a very random question for you. Are there any songs (American/Canadian/UK/South Korean) that you wish your wrote? Which song(s) and why?

Woooowwww I wish I wrote Harry Styles’ whole damn album haha it’s soo good. Foreal tho I would love to write for more artists overseas and collaborate as well!

7 in 1 let’s go

- adjustments always happen during writing a song for others, heck I make adjustments for my own haha but when it’s for a boy group I definitely think about all the members and their specialties as well as their vocal tone and range cuz in the end the songs gotta sound dope!

- minGtion and I go waaay back first working together at an SM song camp we knew we had similar tastes in music and the way we work is with the promise “finish the song from top to bottom in one day” and we’ve never broken that promise yet. This method hasn’t let us down so far haha

- I just wanna enjoy what I’m doing as an artist and keep pushing myself because I feel like the sky’s the limit. Thanks to the fans I’m able to tour around the world and make music so all I’m tryna accomplish is making the fans proud and getting my name out there even further

- yes for sure because each group / artist have their own style but sometimes for 127 & dream it’s fun cuz it can go to any group and they’ll kill it in their own way

- the classics to current artists that are making great music at this moment I’m inspired by everybody in this industry and I’m still learning a far / close as a fan & friend

- I wouldn’t change anything on this album ‘blanc’ was a dream come true for me and I’m still so proud of the work my team and I put into this album

- it’s always written in English first, then I add Korean afterwards and sometimes it just magically makes it better LOL

Sir, you are a lucky man. You got to interview one of my fave GG idols and do a duet with another! :legend-bee:

My question: Charging is one of the best Kpop ballads i've heard. Your vocals blended perfectly with Miyeon, can you talk about how the collab came about? Did you guys get to record together?

Thank you so much! It was an honor being able to feature on Miyeon’s first solo album. The collab happened as soon as her management reached out and the producer of the song ‘dress’ is a good friend of mine so it all worked out. Unfortunately we weren’t able to record together due to schedule but I did get a signed CD with a cute little message which brought out the fanboy in me LOL shoutout to Miyeon and her team they’re killin it!!!

hi Junny, do you know approximately how long does it take you to write a song?

Depends on the song like sometimes it could take literally 30 minutes or several weeks. I’m usually the type to want to get things done quickly so when I work I’m on grind mode. Unfortunately I’m also a perfectionist so I’ll end up changing things last minute too lol

Great question.. The biggest difference is being able to go in any direction I want when I’m making a song for my own. Most of the time when I’m writing for others there’s a certain style or mood the artist(s) are going for and it’ll be my job to create something that they are comfortable performing/singing.