[COMPLETE] CIIPHER x AKP Red Carpet Q&A!

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

CIIPHER is a seven-member boy group under Rain Company, consisting of members: Tan, Hyunbin, Hwi, Keita, TAG, Dohwan and Won.

They held their debut showcase on March 15, 2021 for their first mini album I Like You, which was released on March 16, 2021. Now, they are back with their new single, "FAME," which was recently released.

Get ready to crack the code with CIIPHER, as they will be arriving on May 31st on the allkpop forums to answer your questions! Leave your questions below and make sure to check out their latest MV for FAME below!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

SOCIAL

Official Website

Twitter

Instagram

Youtube

• when you first debut, what worried you the most?

• Among all the songs that you have released so far, which one is your favorite and which concept did you like the most ?

• Some of Ciipher’s songs are self-composed and writen by the members themselves which is so great— in the future, do you hope to make more songs for Ciipher? I really enjoy hearing the music that the members put their heart into ontop of seeing them performing it as well. “You” from the new mini-album is such a sweet and heart-warming song, I am beyond proud of Tag.

Each of you are so talented, I’m excited for what is to come for Ciipher ❤️

• Hello CIIPHER!

Welcome to AllKpop! :lover3:

My Questions for you:

What is your favorite Ice Cream Flavor?

What type of Concept would you guys like to try out in the Future?

And What do you all hope to acomplish together as CIIPHER?

I hope you have a Wonderful time replying to everyone, Be safe and have a Wonderful day! :lover3:

• Ciipher 에게 !

안녕하세요!

우선, 저는 Ciipher의 데뷔 이후부터 팬이었습니다.

나는 Ciipher의 음악을 매우 사랑하고 Ciipher 나에게 정말 많은 행복을 줍니다! 반갑습니다!!!

제 질문은 다음과 같습니다:

멤버들 별명이 있나요?

Ciipher의 주무기는 ?

요즘 가장 좋아하는 노래가 뭐해요?

무대에서 공연하는 가장 좋아하는 노래는 무엇입니까?

그리고 도환씨 한테 궁금한 게 있는데 어떤 게 노래하게 됐어요?

저는 도환씨의 목소리와 성격이 너무 좋아요.

매력적인 도환씨, 정말 멋지고 친절해 보여요.

도환씨 나를 너무 미소게 만듭니다.

언젠가 도환씨 만나서 도환씨의 노래를 듣기를 바랍니다. 정말 멋질 것 같아요.

I love Dohwan so much in "slam the door" song. It's my favourite!!

I listen to it over and over again.

I hope Ciipher can upload a video of performing "Slam the door" ♡

Thank you.

도환씨 사랑해요, 싸이퍼 사랑해요.

항상 사랑해요. 항상 응원합니다.

스티네 올림, 노르웨이.

• superlatives:

-most organized/neat member

-laziest member

-sweetest/most thoughtful member

-member who gets on hyunbin's nerves the most

-clumsiest member

-funniest member

-most obedient member

-member who takes the most time to get prepared for schedules

• if you could go on a trip/vacation with the members, where would you go? and do you have any plans to go on a trip/vacation together soon?

• I am brazilian and also a huge fan of Ciipher, do you guys have any message to the Clues from Brazil?

If you could travel to any place in the world, you guys would like to meet Clues from which country?

If you could travel back in time, which memorable moment would you guys go to? Going forward, what do you guys want to achieve in the future?

I remember hearing you guys talk about a concert during the showcase, the Clues should start keeping some money to afford the tickets?

How was your reaction when you guys found out about the debut? How it was to finally be able to debut, and together?

What give you guys inspiration in the moment of composition? Among the songs the members already produced, what is the favorite of each member?

• I have nothing to ask anything but i want to say that i am very so proud of each member who worked so hard for every comeback and in their trainings. Thank you so much for not disappointing and keeping us happy every tweets and comeback. I love you so much, I will always be here from predebut until forever !!! Mwa mwa !!!

• welcome ciipher!

out of all of your songs from any album, which is your favorite and why?

-- mine is '너를 다시' because it is perfect to listen to in any mood!!

can we expect a ciipher tour in the future. . . ?

-- international clues would really love to meet you <3

love you all & thank you for always working hard,

rachel

• How do you deal with the stress and pressure of doing well for your fans while preparing for the new album? you guys are seriously the best i hope you're not pushing yourself too hard because no matter we will be always grateful for the things you do for us. i love you so much ciipher take care of your health!

• This thread contains 223 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!