The end is here...

• Is what many have thought... but that's way too dramatic and untrue.

It's been turbulent lately (on the forums) and I apologize... I have been quite busy trying to figure things out on these forums.

I admit, I've made bad decisions and have been unfair to certain users. It's never easy to run things when there are so many varying opinions and opposing viewpoints involved. That doesn't excuse any of the mistakes I have made, but moving forward I will learn from this and make this place better for all of you.

It's always easy to judge and see things from one side, whichever side you are on, and it totally sucks when you are on the side of hopelessness. I guess I did create that over these past few weeks. But I did not mean to AND it will be fixed.

Here it is straight and simple. I want to create a fun environment for everyone to discuss opinions and make friends. Throughout the years, I've seen countless groups form, disband, love, hate and just create chaos. There has been ups and downs, so I can't pinpoint which was the best or worst, perhaps it was all great, but I do want to continue pushing towards creating the best experience for everyone.

We're all here for kpop, a form of entertainment that provides us all joy... right?

Moving forward, I will do my best to not ruin this fun. Our staff will not try to ruin any of that fun. All I ask is for a little respect for each other, the team, and for the artists involved in all of this. At the end of the day, we're all here because we love kpop and because something or someone in kpop influenced us.

Voice your opinions, but don't be a troll. We know if you do and at that point, we might ruin the fun.

• Wow, the way my stomach dropped when I read the title. I didn't realize quite how much I cared.

Well, I'm glad this isn't the end of the forums and thank you for the openness. I hope that this is the start of a new and bright chapter for akp. I love talking about kpop and discovering new music and hope to help others do the same.

• We should talk.

• I haven't been keeping up with whatever drama has been going on in the forums but the op does nothing to explain what issues are being referenced that have supposedly brought about doom or direct explanations of actions to be taken to rectify or prevent them. It reads like a basic copy and paste YouTuber fluff apology.

• This reminds me recently I was looking back, and when I was young I wrote in full sentences and used periods online and when texting. But when I got older I stopped because I learned it was lame to use periods in casual conversations

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!