Do you think Boy's Planet will be a threat to NewJeans since it's going viral a lot?

• X1 was going to be bigger than all of 4th gen just from debut, will Boy's Planet also threaten NewJeans/Ive's dominance?

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I don't see any visuals so unless their talent is outstanding I don't think they'll be a threat

Also I second the make up, it looks bad

• I don't see any visuals so unless their talent is outstanding I don't think they'll be a threat

Also I second the make up, it looks bad

I saw the Hanbin guy trending, mnet might have picked him for center position already.

are the contestants promising? I wanted to watch because there's two guys from my country there but i heard they had like 0 screen time in first ep so ... lol

• I saw the Hanbin guy trending, mnet might have picked him for center position already.

are the contestants promising? I wanted to watch because there's two guys from my country there but i heard they had like 0 screen time in first ep so ... lol

I haven't seen the show either, but I've seen pictures and teasers.

I'm not planning to watch it cause I don't like mnet boygroups in general and not a fan of kep1er.

• I haven't seen the show either, but I've seen pictures and teasers.

I'm not planning to watch it cause I don't like mnet boygroups in general and not a fan of kep1er.

mnet groups are not stan-able for me too but i like survival shows in general. This show seems so low-budget compared to gp999 tho so i wonder if it's worth watching.

• You could've atleast posted the superior performance before making this thread, OP!

External Content youtu.be

𝐁𝐓𝐒 ♡ 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤 ♡ 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐚

27dbe724372b809813a823b7367393edb58cad57.gifv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!