I hope NMIXX doesn't have a fixed center, otherwise gonna be mad.

• Grrr... I don't wanna sound hateful ...

JYP centers tend to get a lot of lines and screentime...and Honestly, I didn't click with the lines that were given to Kyujin and Jinni in o.o.

I'm afraid of them being fixed centers and getting more rap that doesn't fit the future songs. Don't get me wrong. I know they are talented, but ... I'm afraid of JYP overusing them as rappers since "rap" is cool and the flow attracts international fans(I think a lot of producers think this way, not me).

This thread might sound like a tantrum, but I just want the other girls to be utilized more.

Oh, but Rob!!! It's just the debut, chill out. You don't know how the cb will be!!!

Yes, I know ... But I'm anxious and I had already told to myself that this debut was going to be amazing and it didn't go the way I wanted so I feel betrayed!!! Understand me, okkk???

:cryingr::cryingr::cryingr: I don't wanna hate on Jinni or Kyujin,but... I cannot pretend to be ok with things.

Ok, Tank is amazing and no-one sounded bad ... Maybe I'm exaggerating.

Sorry Kyujin and Jinni. Don't wanna hate on you. You're really good with the dancing and facial expressions.

Anyway... I'm afraid and I need more Bae and Jiwoo. I'm sure Lily and Haewon will get nice things though.

In conclusion don't live in expectations because then you're gonna be extremely mad.

And... I want rotational centers! Let everyone shine !

• Jinni is a good vocalist (the best after Lily and Haewon duo), making her rap was a questionable decision

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Yes, I know.

I hope they give her more singing lines and no rap. Her singing voice is cool.

But JYP is so unpredictable and that makes me anxious. X/

I'm not expecting her to sing a lot, tbh. The group is kinda big, and for now they have the "4 vocals, 3 rappers" thing.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Then I hope Jiwoo takes the lead as main rapper solely... They should be a vocal-focused group not a rap group. All of them sing well, I don't get why forcing rap.

ikr I’m so embarrassed with my thread here I even say even they give them a bad song they will make it good but oh lord didn’t expect shout raps actually I like the song it’s just the shout raps turns me off

• Sorry, but I am offended as both those two are my biases. :pepestare:

Funny thing is Jiwoo had more lines than both of them. Jinni had like the 2nd least lines, and Bae was also at the top. Lily had the most out of everyone (for obvious reasons)...so it's not like being the center gave any one of them more singing time. They did get more screen time, but that's just the MV. Not the actual song or performance.

Also, sorry to tell you, I think at least in their rookie era, they will be focusing on more rap. There's a reason Jinni, Kyujin, and Jiwoo were highlighted so aggressively. So, yeah, I don't know what you'll do about that... :pepe-cringe:

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• Sorry, but I am offended as both those two are my biases. :pepestare:

Funny thing is Jiwoo had more lines than both of them. Jinni had like the 2nd least lines, and Bae was also at the top. Lily had the most out of everyone (for obvious reasons)...so it's not like being the center gave any one of them more singing time. They did get more screen time, but that's just the MV. Not the actual song or performance.

Also, sorry to tell you, I think at least in their rookie era, they will be focusing on more rap. There's a reason Jinni, Kyujin, and Jiwoo were highlighted so aggressively. So, yeah, I don't know what you'll do about that... :pepe-cringe:

Upsssss!!!

Sorry, man.

You're a nice user... I don't want beef with you, but It's hard to sugarcoat my stance regarding this. </3  :pepe-peek:

Actually after making this thread I saw the line distribution and I realized Jiwoo was 2nd, wtf. I thought she was going to be among the last girls I guess I was wrong.

Those last lines... :pepe-sad: Well ... Either I change my mind and get accustomed to their rap or let them go or idk... :pepecry:

I remember finding Rei from IVE bland and now I feel she's amazing and with a nice voice so...

• I mean, I don't really mind you wanting Jiwoo to get more shine or the fact you don't want a fixed center. It was just the specific targeting of Kyujin and Jinni that I found weird.

To each their own, you're allowed your opinion. People also felt the same about Ryujin when ITZY debuted, so that's the way the ball rolls. We all want our biases to shine.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!