tripleS didn't come to play with 'Rising' shiiiiieeeettt they are coming!

• oh wow!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• It has a bit of a loona feel with the train cut, but it was very short, we will see.

I hope that they got paid by a Pizza company for the product placement. :-P

• Pizza has been controversial lately. Shocked they are advertising it.

As long as they don't call it Chinese Pizza they should be ok.

I do see one girl eating with both hands, Netizens may make an issue out of that.

• The MV and the dance looks promising. This group really shown quality so far more than some big companies.

mv feels a little cheap/cheesy tbh. sure it will gain attention among girl groups stans like generation did tho.

How is it cheesy? You are talking about the pizza? It’s not cheap at all. The MV actually looks good and it made me (a non-fan) interested in the upcoming song. Plus Generation was also a bop with a great MV.

lt64IYu.gif

• The MV and the dance looks promising. This group really shown quality so far more than some big companies.

How is it cheesy? You are talking about the pizza? It’s not cheap at all. The MV actually looks good and it made me (a non-fan) interested in the upcoming song. Plus Generation was also a bop with a great MV.

just my opinion lol. the title card with "rising" on it didn't look good to me and the dance scenes in the gym and the scene in the bus looked a little meh.

who's your favorite artist?

• Is this an actual song? If so, let me check it out.

yeah there was voting, there were 8 song sneak peeks from which fans were voting for the main title

and song B won, there is more here

• Oh, so it's just a teaser! :pepe-sad:

I'll go and wait for the actual release then. :pepecry:

just my opinion lol. the title card with "rising" on it didn't look good to me and the dance scenes in the gym and the scene in the bus looked a little meh.

I agree, that title card was not good lmao.

Everything else looked good to me though (that last part isn't directed at you, just noting my opinion a long with my response to you).

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• yeah there was voting, there were 8 song sneak peeks from which fans were voting for the main title

Yeah, I was there for that. I thought this was the actual release, but it's just the teaser.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• Yeah, I was there for that. I thought this was the actual release, but it's just the teaser.

nah they will "debut" on 13th February

• yeah there was voting, there were 8 song sneak peeks from which fans were voting for the main title

That’s really a smart move. Both songs sound good but I also like B more. Wish some company use this idea and get their GG a CB already.

lt64IYu.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!