We still don't have a strong self producing 4th gen bg representative

• Note: I know self producing is too big for kpop because it's not like the idols do the jobs all by their own 100%.

Anyway I think 4th gen bg still lacks of this despite the booming in self producing groups. We have gidle as the gg representative and they're doing really well. They're not from big 4 but Soyeon managed to make her music well known to public, not only fans.

But with bg, unfortunately when most of them trying to produce their own music, they still not capable to attract non fans to listen to them. And some of this groups is coming from the big 3. The closest one we got that well received but still not really a huge hit is Darari from Treasure, which is a very good song but I don't think they able to do that again when the said member that produce the song is now out.

Skz, the most popular self produced group in 4th gen also still unable to produce a hit song. They're known among kpop fans about their reputation ,but their songs is not really that well received even among kpop community.

We have Bigbang and Shinee from 2nd gen, Bts and Seventeen from 3rd gen. They have songs that gp knows and that is how exactly you know their songs will remember and future generation will know it too. But do you think any of this current self producing bg have this kind of songs and this is like what, already in the 5 or 6 years into the 4th gen.

It's really weird you know when almost all 4th boy groups labeled themselves as self produced groups, written their own lyrics, etc... yet it keeps general audiences away and uninterested with bg songs anymore. Maybe this is a sign to let the professional do their jobs because this clearly not really working?

• Tell me any skz songs that become a hit in Korea, like even the mini hit or at least at I need U level when Bts is not even a popular group. And I dont think I need to ask about the international level of hit, right. Same goes to txt. They are slightly better than skz especially in chart but not that strong especially when you look at previous gen.

• Tell me any skz songs that become a hit in Korea, like even the mini hit or at least at I need U level when Bts is not even a popular group. And I dont think I need to ask about the international level of hit, right. Same goes to txt. They are slightly better than skz especially in chart but not that strong especially when you look at previous gen.

but they are famous & have known songs right ?

so ?

˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵐᵃᵏᶤᶰᵍ ᵐᵉ ᵃ ᵇᵒʸ ʷᶤᵗʰ ˡᵘᵛ˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷

Aesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFsK-POPPIN IN PINKAesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFs

skz's god's menu is a hit song among the western kpop fans. this song brought a lot of ppl into stay fandom. thunderous and maniac were huge hit in china and their chinese fan base gotten a lot bigger after that. Case 143 is a mini hit in Japan. It's the longest charting 4th gen group song on japan billboard. You're living under a rock basically. Just bcz skz isnt geting attention in korea doesnt mean they dont have a hit or unsuccessful. And there are a lot of better things to worry about other than these silly things.

• SKz charts well on various South Korean Charts to prove that they have the right stuff and when you consider the recent accollade of becoming members of KOMCA - Korean Music Copyright Associaltion then you know that they are legit.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!