is there still a genre that kpop groups haven't tried yet? feels like collectively they've done it all but i could be wrong. what about ska? i don't think ive ever heard a group do a song in that style but i only listen to girl groups so i can't be sure

• I think I've found a few kpop ska songs but they're pretty rare and are very pop-blended(as most genres just can hybridized with popier stuff for kpop)

Sunny Hill-Midnight Circus

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Tahiti-Skip

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I don't think kpop has any acid rock songs.

• electroswing.

that or an purebred opera ( I was thinking a full on beijing opera but like imagine an full 4hr italian opera piece lmfao)

Edit: electroswing reference material

• Skip was a bop!

• purebred opera

External Content youtu.be

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• External Content www.youtube.com

<did not expect that>

have anything on electroswing or some other similar ones?

Edit: found one and also look at Kookie's reply

• electroswing

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• I don't think I heard Enka from kpop

The whole genre of trot is Enka, with some Korean rhythm.

The very genre of Enka was invented by Koga Masao, who spent some time in Korea, in the 1930s. He is both the father of enka and trot.

• They won't try a new genre just to play safe because some fukin clown 🤡 🤡 🤡 will accuse them of ca so they won't try anything new. Too much hassle to do anything new when everything is potentially a fukin landmine

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!