[enter-talk] THERE IS AN EXTINCTION OF SEXY GIRL GROUPS...

• [enter-talk] THERE IS AN EXTINCTION OF SEXY GIRL GROUPS...

They lasted until the 2nd and 3rd gen

Girl's Day, AOA, Sistar, T-ARA, Secret, Miss A, After School, Nine Muses, Rainbow, etc. There were seriously a lot of idols doing sexy concepts...

But after the middle to later years of the 3rd gen, concepts like high teen, girl crush, hip hop and cute became more common.. Even for innocent concepts, they disappeared after Apink.

Red Velvet, Twice, Blackpink, Mamamoo, GFriend, IVE, NewJeans, STAYC, I-dle, NMIXX, etc, they all have that girl crush, hip or high teen? conceptsㅋㅋㅋ

AVvXsEjq6Uz0q5U9nJIhq7oPn2ZCZGvcflUBzJqES-Ca-AO600bDYodaDKu0vqxBHLFc5lkLQyQQnNrYUqL5a4VbfS6ty33PdKOCExYBKdANq4Z8ebTM6k1zfeR3IdXs6ICLZk6WCedBt78ofFJ2w8lZW_n07CiZx1Q1beOGEVwYbFTmPD3QVWGrq7m9Ez1N=s16000

post response:
    [+28][-5]
    original post: here

1. [+110, -2]
    It's because making girl groups for men isn't bringing in the moneyㅋ Men don't spend money and will just bring in a bunch of s*xual commentsㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+85, 0]
    Female idols get so many s*xual comments even without doing sexy concepts now so imagine if they did sexy concepts..

3. [+67, 0]
    If someone comes out with a sexy concept, they'll be treated like some mid-small agency flops

4. [+36, 0]
    But they get a f*ck ton of s*xual comments even without sexy concepts though

5. [+33, 0]
    Concepts that the general public doesn't get tired of + underaged members can pull off + sexy concepts don't get positive feedback both from male and female community sites. I think that these three points are the main reasons

[enter-talk] THERE IS AN EXTINCTION OF SEXY GIRL GROUPS..
    We translate Pann articles about Korean news, music, drama and lifestyle
    www.pannchoa.com

• It wouldnt surprise me if we get some sexy concepts after a couple of years when the younger groups have grown up. At least some of them will probably do some "growing up" type comebacks.

• If someone comes out with a sexy concept, they'll be treated like some mid-small agency flops

disagree

SNSD - Genie

Kara - Mister

that is two sexy concept from Big 3

DSP once a Big 3 ent back on early 2nd gen

w underage Kang Ji-young debut at 13?
    I don't recall maybe 14 ?

also the only sexy is the butt dance choreo of Mister
    their is a reason why they are popular in Japan

also some of the biggest bops comes from "sexy" concept ggs
    and sexy concept give a nugu/small /medium company a fighting chance

to a have a bop song
    against Big3/4

• This comment is not wrong

It's because making girl groups for men isn't bringing in the moneyㅋ Men don't spend money and will just bring in a bunch of s*xual comments

• It'll be back sometime. Kpop works in cycles. When sexy does come inevitably around fans will be missing and hoping for something different

with the whole metoo thing, I doubt it will ever return except the occasional dance groups from nugu companies. (i.e. Bambino, FlyWithMe, etc.)

• with the whole metoo thing, I doubt it will ever return except the occasional dance groups from nugu companies. (i.e. Bambino, FlyWithMe, etc.)

groups from nugu companies. (i.e. Bambino, FlyWithMe, etc.)

those are
    low quality and cheap compared
    to the 2nd gen to early 3rd gen sexy concepts which produce also great song aside from sexy performance

• with the whole metoo thing, I doubt it will ever return except the occasional dance groups from nugu companies. (i.e. Bambino, FlyWithMe, etc.)

The "metoo thing" doesn't really have anything to do with it. It's more like there's no demand for it. Sure, 4 or 5 people might complain on twitter about "the good ole days🤓🤓" but no one really wants a sexy concept, especially not with all these minors debuting right now.

• Well this group is still around.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• It's just the current trend. The boys are bringing sexy back, and the girls are putting it away. Once sexy concepts for female idols feel fresh again instead of tired and overdone, they'll be back.

On that note, stream sexy bop of the year Sugar Rush Ride :ooo-bee:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!