Favorite K-pop interviews

• Sandra is a great interviewer

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Minnie-SEC-Sig.png

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Minnie-SEC-Sig.png

• Tiffany's interview from the Zach Sang Show

I got into k-pop during 2nd gen,so seeing this felt like experiencing that time from a completely different angle.

External Content www.youtube.com

• External Content youtube.com

This one was funny.

dbed960a80097dc7d9eac973b7be5f732ec99c98.gifv  1f251c53cf32e8a39ff30f639687b517129b0205.gifv  8ce6cd0f2729463446ccbc09563cc6ad65a72d09.gifv

• I don't have many favs but some of them include

• Eric Nam reading thirst tweets in wich he says "No please stop, don't be so horny over me! Do your parents know what you do on the internet?" - Said by a man who writes songs about sex
    • Lay getting asked what the name of the cat is he had as a child and he just says "What I named it? I called it cat"
    • Eric Nam interviews Byeongkwan and Chan of A.C.E telling Byeongkwan: "So you used to live in Canada right? And you also host an English TV show. Your English is great!" and Byeongkwan only says "No I actually can't even speak English. I'm just good in reading text from a screen"

Honorable mention:

Oneday in an interview Hongjoong said ATEEZ's member wouldn't even own any smartphones since they arn't allowed to go on the internet and that the only way they get into contact to people like their staff or family was with an outdated old mobilephone that all members would share and they don't think they will ever be able to own any smartphones as long as they are idols. However in another interview less than half a year later San exposed the group by saying that Seonghwa broke 3 iphones in less than a year once.

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• My fav

External Content youtu.be

"We're always with InSomnia, we can spend more time, beyond limits together!"

the top comment got over 25k and says "To those who say he sounds angry, NO he's just dramatic. Period".

This must be a great inside joke

• Tiffany's interview from the Zach Sang Show

I got into k-pop during 2nd gen,so seeing this felt like experiencing that time from a completely different angle.

this was sweet. based on the thumbnail, I thought it was from 2022.

• Sorry, I can't just choose one... So maybe these?

• Edward Avila cracks me up

he's hilarious

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!