What is your top 5 best GG songs of all time?

• 5 is very hard to choose there's so many, off my head these are what I think are songs you absolutely have to listen to

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content youtu.be

External Content youtu.be

• Amazing selection

• OMG Secret Garden is definitly in my top 10. That song is legendary. Seriously good. :yesr:

• are we looking at it from a subjective choice?

ie. my fav top 5 GG songs?

or objective choice - what I think is the top 5 best GG songs??

More objectively but personal preferances matter as well. Like those songs suit my taste but they also are I think objectively gg song of a decade material as well. Genie 00's, Psycho 10's and Hype boy 20's (until now at last).

But most of all, i think the first criteria is 'quality.'

For example my favorite NJ song is Cookie, but i choose Hype boy because it had more impact and had the most viral sucess with general public. It's more anthem material lets say.

Special mention: the boys- snsd, Russian roulette- rv, I like that sistar, nobody wonder girls, miniskirt-aoa, get it pristin v

8dc72a1bd2fbd2a82ce781c352a91d503e205cc4.gif

Edited once, last by bcx12 ().

• Okay, since you asked for title tracks only, I will not include Ditto. But I would include Ditto if it was considered a TT.

In no particular order...

Twice - Fancy (or Knock Knock)

Dreamcatcher - Boca

Orange Caramel - Catallena

Wonder Girls - Draw Me (or Nobody)

GFriend - Mago (or Time for the Moon Night)

Honorary Mentions:

This is way too hard.

• I thought ditto was a double tt :/

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!