Aside from Jungkook, no one from BTS will be successful soloists

• If we take into account how much payola Jungkook will be given if he releases an English song, I can see Jungkook being the only relevant soloist in BTS. We have all seen how even though BTS are allegedly the biggest group in the world, the failure of Suga, Jin, Jhope, and RM's solos. Poor streams, poor charting especially in Korea, poor sales.

If V puts out a solo song no one will understand what he's singing because he always sounds like he has something stuck in his throat and Jimin... people will file a complaint to the radio stations if they hear that screechy voice for more than 30 seconds.

Jungkook, although a poor vocalist compared to the likes of Rose, Beyonce, and Whitney Houston, has a voice bearable enough to listen to given the right amount of autotune

• Success in kpop is the equivalent of being a social media influencer these days. So although BTS are big in Social Media, their focus is more about their music and performances (like a real artist) than just “ influencing”. BTS are already on top as soloist and as BTS. The BTS members are still bigger worldwide than any other Korean soloist. Korean soloists (even BP) are still relatively unknown in the west and other countries that aren’t Asia.

• Um am i supposed to act surprised or something. The hyung line have always been the least popular members even during bts debut so of course their solo stuff would do bad compared to the maknae line (jungkook, jimin, taehyung) .

Also even though jimin has a horrible voice, he does know how to market and promote himself waaay better than Jungkook does.

So we dont know who will be the most popular solo maknae until they have all released their solo stuff.

• suga with his producing background has an incredible future ahead of him im sure of it. wine, we don’t talk together, and eight (especially) are huge hits so idk why you said he flopped ? jhope and RM don’t release music that caters to the general public which i like. i mean they’ve released friendly music for years under the brand bts so it makes sense they’d want to put out whatever when they have no more restraints. rm’s mono is a masterpiece. and while i appreciate jhope going for a different music style, i loved his previous mixtape hope world. jungkook will be huge provided bighit promote him properly. jimin is getting great exposure by his feature on a long awaited taeyang comeback. Jin’s solo was very haphazard i agree but it’s all bighits fault. im not sure about v tbh.

but regardless, bts have proved their power over and over again as a group and individually. if the only metric to consider someone successful is melon charting that no one other than kpop stans give a damn about or some YouTube views that are highly manipulated… ur crazy. they’re charting internationally, touring with other world famous performers (Coldplay), performing at lollapalooza and just living their best lives at their own paces. i love that for them

• Go to sleep OP. We need more BTS threads from you tomorrow, conserve your energy.

The day antis stop being obsessed with my nugu flops is the day I know they truly flopped and peaked.

We look set for 2025 for now, neither Armys nor antis seem to be in any hurry to let BTS go :holding-back-tears:

• Suga released his solo album? :woow::woow::suure:

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

• suga with his producing background has an incredible future ahead of him im sure of it. wine, we don’t talk together, and eight (especially) are huge hits so idk why you said he flopped ? jhope and RM don’t release music that caters to the general public which i like. i mean they’ve released friendly music for years under the brand bts so it makes sense they’d want to put out whatever when they have no more restraints. rm’s mono is a masterpiece. and while i appreciate jhope going for a different music style, i loved his previous mixtape hope world. jungkook will be huge provided bighit promote him properly. jimin is getting great exposure by his feature on a long awaited taeyang comeback. Jin’s solo was very haphazard i agree but it’s all bighits fault. im not sure about v tbh.

but regardless, bts have proved their power over and over again as a group and individually. if the only metric to consider someone successful is melon charting that no one other than kpop stans give a damn about or some YouTube views that are highly manipulated… ur crazy. they’re charting internationally, touring with other world famous performers (Coldplay), performing at lollapalooza and just living their best lives at their own paces. i love that for them

This just proves my point. BTS relies on collabs to be successful they can’t chart by themselves

• Um am i supposed to act surprised or something. The hyung line have always been the least popular members even during bts debut so of course their solo stuff would do bad compared to the maknae line (jungkook, jimin, taehyung) .

Also even though jimin has a horrible voice, he does know how to market and promote himself waaay better than Jungkook does.

So we dont know who will be the most popular solo maknae until they have all released their solo stuff.

Jimin a horrible voice? Be respectful and say its not to your taste, not that he has a "horrible" voice. That's quite mean and he has already dealt with a lot of bullying.

• RM was solo before BTS and also in a group with Zico before BTS I think he will be fine for starters. Suga is already an in demand featured artist and rapper. J-Hope is beloved in the Korean and Japanese rock scenes because of the Jack in the Box album being rock focused and true to the punk genre. V is already popular amongst A-List singers. Jimin is on the lead single of Taeyang's new album when Taeyang never has features outside of Teddy Park and G Dragon. Jin has been all over the place promoting so much stuff. I think they are fine.

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

mERCf4S.png

• are you that old h@g kristy louise or whatever she is called. No one cares about your jhorse, he is the most irrelevant member in bts after jin.

Its all about jungkook and Taehyung, no one cares about the other members.

Also Taehyung is also losing some popularity after his fans found out he is probably making love to jennie every-night.

Are you really that jealous of Jung Hoseok being more relevant and successful than any of your favs? :pepe-cringe:

Watch him release more albums in the future while your favs fade away in some years to give place to the newest trend in Kpop. Jhope is already a stablished artist, while others have to release two albums a year to keep their fandom.

• Are you really that jealous of Jung Hoseok being more relevant and successful than any of your favs? :pepe-cringe:

Watch him release more albums in the future while your favs fade away in some years to give place to the newest trend in Kpop. Jhope is already a stablished artist, while others have to release two albums a year to keep their fandom.

that user is probs from the main page. There's no use arguing with them. 99% of the people from the main page are brainless idiot trolls that love hating on anything alive.

• If we take into account how much payola Jungkook will be given if he releases an English song, I can see Jungkook being the only relevant soloist in BTS. We have all seen how even though BTS are allegedly the biggest group in the world, the failure of Suga, Jin, Jhope, and RM's solos. Poor streams, poor charting especially in Korea, poor sales.

If V puts out a solo song no one will understand what he's singing because he always sounds like he has something stuck in his throat and Jimin... people will file a complaint to the radio stations if they hear that screechy voice for more than 30 seconds.

Jungkook, although a poor vocalist compared to the likes of Rose, Beyonce, and Whitney Houston, has a voice bearable enough to listen to given the right amount of autotune

JUNGKOOK A POOR VOCALIST ?????? you are crazy to think that bcs have you seen how he freaking dances like rent is due (unlike others) & then belts out high notes & just sings amazingly

and Jimin's voice is that of an angel and so beautiful like i'd like to see you try

V is amazing so f off like have you seen how he charts solo

SO THIS IS A BIG F*CK YOU TO HOBI's hobipallooza & new years eve thing ????

RM is charting good with indigo

Super Tuna by Jin prevented taylor swift's album from charting really high bcs Super Tuna was released on spotify & it soared on charts

and AGUST D (aka Min Yoongi aka SUGA) is a legend who SELF PRODUCES so you cant say shit ab them or anyone else in BTS

you just want to cause a stir

˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵐᵃᵏᶤᶰᵍ ᵐᵉ ᵃ ᵇᵒʸ ʷᶤᵗʰ ˡᵘᵛ˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷

Aesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFsK-POPPIN IN PINKAesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFs

• are you that old h@g kristy louise or whatever she is called. No one cares about your jhorse, he is the most irrelevant member in bts after jin.

Also Taehyung is also losing some popularity after his fans found out he is probably making love to jennie every-night.

And what are you? An alt account made to bash BTS in anons but finally grew some balls to attack them in mains?

See you on your next alt bitter freak.

• Ok and it will flop again whats your point exactly.

My point is that he already has more money than all your favs combined, he doesn't need to release two albums like your favs to keep being in the charts. He can release a self written non comercial album and go on with his life while you buy twelve times the same crap to make it appear as your favs surpassed BTS.

J-Hope a flop. so you call irrelevant preforming at LOLAPALOOZA & new year's eve thing ??

ande JIN performing in argentina in a freaking packed stadium

and so what??? ARMYs support BTS : )

• Not the whole ass essay no one is reading that

• Ok and it will flop again whats your point exactly.

flop ??? J-Hope winning a best male soloist award & headlining Lolapalooza & new years eve thing is a freaking flop ?? idk that !

weirdos who hate BTS for no freaking reason

• This thread contains 70 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!